Biden is ruining the economy, not fixing it

Herr Lesh Lesh is a parasite who doesn’t work and uses our tax dollars to support his lazy fat ass lifestyle. He blames Jews for his failures and voted Democratic 100% of the time since he is a lemming. He will not criticize Biden about anything or the party. Not even when they drop illegals in the middle of the night all over the US.

Herr Azog is a parasite who claims to have a job but is here night and day posting for free. He is fat and lazy and blames Joe Biden and all the anti-Semites for his being fat, and stupid.

He will not criticize Trump or the Republicans, not even when they kill 500,000 Americans, let a pandemic run wild, crash the economy and try to overthrow the government.

Herr Azog is a parasite who claims to have a job but is here night and day posting for free. He is fat and lazy and blames Joe Biden and all the anti-Semites for his being fat, and stupid.

He will not criticize Trump or the Republicans, not even when they kill 500,000 Americans, let a pandemic run wild, crash the economy and try to overthrow the government.
You have gone insane. Or always were.

Do you blame the 15 Democrat MDs who said nothing about COVID?

Everything is perfect, communists.

Thats why Biden’s approval is through the roof….right?

The economy is perfect. Everything is perfect.

What makes anyone think a stooge along with the governmental confederations are going to fix anything. If they fix it, they can't rob your energy blind.

Biden should ask Trump how to get the price of gas under two bucks per gallon.

Have a pandemic that causes people to drive far less than average.

It is this thing called "supply and demand". You might want to look it up one day and see what it entails.

Have a pandemic that causes people to drive far less than average.

It is this thing called "supply and demand". You might want to look it up one day and see what it entails.

Youre an idiot.

Your fascist Nazi democrats created unnecessary fear and lockdowns over a virus and THAT is what hurt the economy.

And your pedophile Biden is still doing it and thats why the econ0my is still rotten, that and his rotten Bidenflation policies.

Biden's America looks a lot like the Soviet Union

1643377185170.png

Trish Shreds Biden's Economic Policy "Get Ready For More Inflation!"​

Electricity up 6.5%. Fuel oil up 59%. Firewood up 35%. Eggs up 12%. And, steak up 24%. The cost of everything is going up, up and away. Trish Regan warns it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Obama and Biden's other handlers are doing this intentionally to set up America for The Great Reset. Once they were able to rig the 2020 Election the writing was on the wall.

The only way America survives is if we can gain control of Congress to block Joe with honest (not owned by Globalists) Congressmen.

Youre an idiot.

Your fascist Nazi democrats created unnecessary fear and lockdowns over a virus and THAT is what hurt the economy.

And your pedophile Biden is still doing it and thats why the econ0my is still rotten, that and his rotten Bidenflation policies.

The comment was made that "Biden should ask Trump how to get the price of gas under two bucks per gallon"

The only time the national average was under 2 bucks during the Trump presidency was during the pandemic.

Thus, the answer I gave was the correct answer.

But please continue, it is so entertaining to see you lose your shit over facts.

the answer I gave was the correct answer
You are a fucking idiot crying about Covid, when the economy is being destroyed by Biden's supply chain fuckups, firing the unvaxed, oil policies that cause gas to skyrocket, all policies causing food prices to skyrocket, everything he does is destroying the economy, and especially his horrible inflation.

And your stupid fucktard ass is blaming Covid.

Go somewhere and grow the fuck up moron.

I did not cry about COVID, I gave the reason for the short dip under 2 dollars for gas. Do try and keep up.

Again, I did not blame anything.

But please continue, it is so entertaining to see you lose your shit over facts.

I have been here about four days, and not once have you ever posted a fact or the truth. I am done with your punk ass.

Forum List

Back