Biden is ruining the economy, not fixing it

1643331509487.png

A GUY ON YOUTUBE TOLD ME SO IT HAS TO BE TRUE. HE KNOWS. I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT HE'S SMART. IT HAPPENED SO I CRY.

You childish level of stupidity is actually embarrassing to look at.

For the Dems, some CNN

Why inflation is a political nightmare for Biden

Joe Biden's next political nightmare is inflation, a force that can destroy family budgets and political careers and is being driven by domestic and global factors tough for a president to quickly fix.

Government data showing the cost of living rose 6.2% over the last 12 months -- the highest rate in 30 years -- set off White House alarm bells on Wednesday and offered a new opening for Republicans lambasting Biden over high energy prices.

You childish level of stupidity is actually embarrassing to look at.

For the Dems, some CNN

Why inflation is a political nightmare for Biden

Joe Biden's next political nightmare is inflation, a force that can destroy family budgets and political careers and is being driven by domestic and global factors tough for a president to quickly fix.

Government data showing the cost of living rose 6.2% over the last 12 months -- the highest rate in 30 years -- set off White House alarm bells on Wednesday and offered a new opening for Republicans lambasting Biden over high energy prices.
You support a deranged maniac & I'm stupid?

Fuck off & enjoy the ride, Trumptard.

Trish Shreds Biden's Economic Policy "Get Ready For More Inflation!"​

Electricity up 6.5%. Fuel oil up 59%. Firewood up 35%. Eggs up 12%. And, steak up 24%. The cost of everything is going up, up and away. Trish Regan warns it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Yeah, must be Biden doing it in China, Europe too... because it's happening everywhere... blame Biden because... it's convenient?

What can be done with a guy like that.
I wonder if he's been learning how to read Chinese.
Where backwards is normal.
" The Master said,He who learns but does not think,
is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great
danger. " -- Confucius { 551-479 B.C. }

"Where backwards is normal"???? No, it isn't. They write left to right.

I d advise you to worry about yourself, Herr Lesh. Have another burger, fatty. Since you’re retired and a parasite, you must see that your fixed income lifestyle has gotten tougher under Brandon. But you won’t admit it because you’re a fat loser, leftist, racist dope.

Still obsessing over your weight, FatAss. You keep projecting what you hate about yourself onto others. You may not be retired but posting here night and day isn't working or making money for you. Or is it?

Forum List

Back