"Anti-Work" subreddit on Fox News

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

Fox interview interviews one of the mods from /r/anti-work subreddit.

It doesn't go well.

Their motto is "Unemployment for all, not just the rich!"

And they want to get paid for not working.

Anyway, huge drama in the subreddit.

Do you support the anti-work cause?

Last edited:

Fox interview interviews one of the mods from /r/anti-work subreddit.

It doesn't go well.

Their motto is "Unemployment for all, not just the rich!"

And they want to get paid for not working.

Anyway, huge drama in the subreddit.

Ask a group of libturds to work and watch them scatter

Pretty sure I'd support many aspects and reject others. Unfortunately, that FauxNoise host apparently invited the woman on just so he could pretend he was the subject, laugh at her, talk over her, and generally make a stellar ass of himself. Would likely make for some good discussion otherwise.

The Great Resignation first happened at the end of the Trump Presidency when massive COVID stimulus checks were being handed out. The labor participation rate never really increased to the level of Trump's pre-COVID economy, even though Biden and the Democrat-held House massively increased government spending. Sure there are jobs, but people don't want to work.

1643312702803.png

The Great Resignation first happened at the end of the Trump Presidency when massive COVID stimulus checks were being handed out. The labor participation rate never really increased to the level of Trump's pre-COVID economy, even though Biden and the Democrat-held House massively increased government spending. Sure there are jobs, but people don't want to work.

View attachment 593465

$1,200 isn't a massive check. You can't even pay a month's rent in some places.

$1,200 isn't a massive check. You can't even pay a month's rent in some places.

There are about 259,393,206 adults in the US. At $1,200 apiece, that's $311,271,847,200. Plus we got more than one stimulus check.

I wonder if it is because of sexist dress codes and such.

Like i heard of dress codes that require men to not wear earrings, but earrings on women are ok.

That can be thought to be sexist by saying that men can't have earrings,but women can wear them.

Forum List

Back