Biden is out of it, but he does know what time it is, he looked at his watch as the bodies were taken from jet...we told you.

Not so sure if he is out of it in this instance as much as he doesn't give a shit.

Everytime I ever checked my watch when I was in the middle of something it's always me thinking "Jesus how much longer do I have of this?"

But for me it's usually watching a safety video at work on ladders for the 13th time, or something like that. Can't say I ever did it during something that should be demanding my attention while I'm being filmed and on tv during regarding something that involved the country that I was in charge of.

Joe biden....he isn't there but he does know what time it is.....how do I know? The video of him looking at his watch as they were taking the bodies of our marines and navy fallen, from the jet.........

Ironic considering that the POTUS doesn't need to be anywhere at any particular time. It isn't like he has to punch a clock. People who check their watch you know are only there for the photo op because someone told him to go.

Joe like Al Gore knows that it is only the rabble who serve in the military, the special like him and his are above that sort of thing.

Not so sure if he is out of it in this instance as much as he doesn't give a shit.

Everytime I ever checked my watch when I was in the middle of something it's always me thinking "Jesus how much longer do I have of this?"

But for me it's usually watching a safety video at work on ladders for the 13th time, or something like that. Can't say I ever did it during something that should be demanding my attention while I'm being filmed and on tv during regarding something that involved the country that I was in charge of.

He knows that that nice lady "Jill" is supposed to give him his juice box and teddy grahams when he watches "The Golden Girls," and he really, really hates having to wait ....

and your point is what?
is a classless dick, that had no business even being there considering he’s solely responsible for their deaths through his chaotic decisions and lies.

And as the pic clearly shows, he doesn’t care they are dead

is a classless dick, that had no business even being there considering he’s solely responsible for their deaths through his chaotic decisions and lies.

And as the pic clearly shows, he doesn’t care they are dead
If you think a photo shows that Biden doesn’t care about dead soldiers then you are either deaf, dumb or blind. Perhaps a combo of all three.

and your point is what?
521BA090-5D0E-47C6-BE29-5C0DFF8F2FA2.jpeg

If you think a photo shows that Biden doesn’t care about dead soldiers then you are either deaf, dumb or blind. Perhaps a combo of all three.
/———/ democRATs went ape shyt when GHW Bush checked his watch during a debate, but now give dementia joe a pass during a funeral.

Only 10 more minutes of this crap."—President George H. W. Bush on what he was thinking as he checked his wristwatch on camera in the midst of a 1992 presidential debate with Bill Clinton and Ross Perot.
It was the telltale sign of a man made uneasy—or, at least, bored—by an audience member's question about how a deep recession had personally affected him. The then president's display of impatience seemed to speak volumes more than his awkward response.

Attachments

• A278ACB0-8D6A-438E-A7CC-33FF68C9A4E0.jpeg
    A278ACB0-8D6A-438E-A7CC-33FF68C9A4E0.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 24

Forum List

Back