Biden is not a gold star father and should stop playing one on T.V,

Technically biden only implied that he was a gold star dad when he mentioned his son Bo who died of cancer unrelated to military service to REAL gold star parents
When you do it every time you are talking about soldiers killed in the war, time after time after time, it's something more than an implication.

Again, NOBODY said he was claiming to be a Gold Star Father, rather, he was acting like he deserved the same empathy. What don't you understand?
He was sharing empathy over the loss of a child

According to the gold star families joe was very inappropriate...they saw through his pretended sympathy.

Try and keep up before coming on here and embarassing yourself.

You have no credibility. How many days did you go on and on about biden would evacuate everyone?

You are nothing more than a propagandist trying to defend the traitor biden.
Naturally, guys like him think they have standing to tell a grieving family what they should and should not feel when they are in front of their dead child.

Biden is a fucking piece of shit invoking the name of his idiot son that died of a disease that had nothing to do with the service of being a chair borne JAG officer.

Biden has been a piece of shit his whole life.

What makes him a Gold Star father?

He thinks he is one. Every time he talks about the sacrifice of our Troops in Afghanistan he talks about that scumbag Beau who never served in Afghanistan, never had anything other than a desk job and didn't die of a service related disease.

Biden is a fraud and a liar.

When you do it every time you are talking about soldiers killed in the war, time after time after time, it's something more than an implication
Agreed

biden is more delusional every time he tells that story

Agreed

biden is more delusional every time he tells that story
At this point, we can hardly blame him - he's so out of it. It's his speech writers. Yesterday was one of the worst Presidential addresses I've ever heard. Worse than Jimmy Carter.

He was sharing empathy over the loss of a child
No, he was acting as if he could share their pain and he can't especially being the one ultimately responsible for their deaths by his incompetence and lack of foresight.

No, he was acting as if he could share their pain and he can't especially being the one ultimately responsible for their deaths by his incompetence and lack of foresight.
Blame Bush then
He got us in there, Biden got us out

Blame Bush then
He got us in there, Biden got us out

Biden got us out in a hurried, unorganized fashion that couldn't really have gone much worse. Virtually any level of organization would have had better results.

Biden got us out in a hurried, unorganized fashion that couldn't really have gone much worse. Virtually any level of organization would have had better results.
Trump agreed with the Taliban to be out by May 1, Biden got out Aug 31
How is that hurried?

No he wasn't. He was telling these families that their loss was not more important than his own.

Really?
Where did he say that?

I understand your loss, I have had the same
Where does that make his more important?

It is called empathy

Really?
Where did he say that?

I understand your loss, I have had the same
Where does that make his more important?

It is called empathy
Simply by saying he had the same when he patently didn't. Just by saying that illustrates how profoundly he DOESN'T understand their loss. It is the opposite of empathy. He is not understanding their loss, but expecting them to understand his loss.

Forum List

Back