Biden is not a gold star father and should stop playing one on T.V,

The OP didn't say Biden claimed to be a Gold Star Father. It stated that he was playing one. In other words, he was ACTING to gain the same sympathy as those that are. Again, you know this but are just being obtuse to provide cover for Biden.
Again
Show where Biden claimed anything close to being a Gold Star Father

Explaining that you too had lost children is not claiming to be a Gold Star Father. It means…I understand your grief

He acts like a guy who had a veteran son, whom he loved greatly and lost. Fuck off.

When meeting with families who lost their sons in combat he was way out of line....very inappropriate for him to go on and on about beau.

The real Gold Star Families told biden to take his phoney sympathy to where the sun doesn't shine.

Again

Explaining that you too had lost children is not claiming to be a Gold Star Father. It means…I understand your grief
The real gold star families thought he was being highly inappropriate.

When meeting with families who lost their sons in combat he was way out of line....very inappropriate for him to go on and on about beau.

The real Gold Star Families told biden to take his phoney sympathy to where the sun doesn't shine.

Why is it wrong for him to go on about a son who also served that he lost? What the fuck are you talking about?

Actually it sounds like you do not.
I am not the one that came on here day after day claiming the evacuation was going well and all would be evacuated as in no one would be left behind.

Why is it wrong for him to go on about a son who also served that he lost? What the fuck are you talking about?

He was trying to equate the natural death of his son to the sons of the gold star families whose sons were due to hostile action by enemy forces which biden enabled by his failure to have an adequate plan for the withdrawal.

You should try and listen to what the gold star familes said about phoney joe biden.

In a nutshell it was the wrong time and place for him to go on and on about his son....he should have been talking about the American Boys lost in combat to whose families he was supposed to be offering sympathy....instead being a sociopath he was all about himself and his family having no empathy for the real gold star fathers and mothers.

Get real and cease trying to defend phoney joe biden.

Last edited:
The real gold star families thought he was being highly inappropriate.
Biden is a douche. When the mother of a soldier objected to him inserting his son into the conversation he toiled his eyes and waved her off.

Not the actions of someone with “ sympathy”

He was trying to equate the natural death of his son to the sons of the gold star families whose sons were due to hostile action by enemy forces which biden enabled by his failure to have an adequate plan for the withdrawal.

Biden enabled ISIS-K scuicide bombers? Did you just seriously say that?

Biden is a douche. When the mother of a soldier objected to him inserting his son into the conversation he toiled his eyes and waved her off.

Not the actions of someone with “ sympathy”

She got confrontational and personally blamed Biden for the death. I would roll my eyes and walk off as well.

Bullshit, they are just a bunch of rightwingers who don't like Biden and are taking their cheap shots.
how revealing; this dumfuk has no sympathy for those who gave their lives for America.....no wonder he is trying to defend phoney joe biden.

Again

Again, NOBODY said he was claiming to be a Gold Star Father, rather, he was acting like he deserved the same empathy. What don't you understand?

Bullshit, they are just a bunch of rightwingers who don't like Biden and are taking their cheap shots.

All of them? I would be willing to bet that none of them are Biden fans and hold him at least partly responsible.

Forum List

Back