Biden is not a gold star father and should stop playing one on T.V,

Xiden pretends to be all kinds of things. It's why leftists support him, they prefer to live in the abstract.

Last edited:
Your childish ad hominems are an admission that you are unable to honestly confront the empirical data that I cite.

Hyper-partisans, in a tizzy over the popularly-elected President, rage that
"Biden is not a gold star father and should stop playing one on T.V.!"

When asked when the President ever claimed to be a "gold star father" or played one on tv, they lash out because of their impotence in contriving any examples of their baseless whining.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one dude. Biden, like every president, is fallible.

When our Liar in Chief, Joe Biden interjects his pitty party concerning Beau's death into every mention he makes of soldiers killed in combat and into conversations with true Gold Star parents, he is conflating his misery with theirs. He pretends to be a Gold Star parent on TV.

Biden is a total piece of shit, regardless of how many useful idiots voted for him.

When our Liar in Chief, Joe Biden interjects his pitty party concerning Beau's death into every mention he makes of soldiers killed in combat and into conversations with true Gold Star parents, he is conflating his misery with theirs. He pretends to be a Gold Star parent on TV.

Biden is a total piece of shit, regardless of how many useful idiots voted for him.
Your personal animus is noted. Biden never claimed to be a gold star father.

Your personal animus is noted. Biden never claimed to be a gold star father.
Yet he tries to act like he is.

He goes to talk to a group of gold star families desperate for some empathy but being a sociopath biden tries to get some sympathy for himself.

As always joe is all about joe ......me me me

I don't recall saying he ever "claimed to be....". Your personal stupidity is noted.
If the President had ever presented himself as a "gold star father", Sunshine, it would be as dishonest as the Loser claiming that he "won in a landslide!" - not that Biden's hypothetical lie would provoke goons to attack Congress as the Loser's real one actually did.

Biden isn't nearly proud of the dead but trot out when necessary son as he is of live drug addict son. You know, the one he calls the smartest man I know. Stop trying to justify the Biden catastrophe with a whatabout Trump.
I like how you right wing MAGA turds keep bringing up Hunter's past drug issues, you self righteous fucktwit. Maybe some day when you have a family member or close friend ravaged by addiction you'll show a little empathy, but I doubt it. Right now Biden's drug problem suits your political purpose so it's fair game.

For that reason you have no moral authority to critiize anyone, hypocrit.

I don't recall saying he ever "claimed to be....". Your personal stupidity is noted.
Do not demean yourself for recognizing that "Biden never claimed to be a gold star father." That is the truth.

Does he express his grief over having lost a son? Of course. That is entirely normal.

FACT: President Biden has NEVER claimed to be a "Gold Star Father" - but he has the empathy of being one. Oh, and he doesn't "play one on TV".
How does he have empathy? He is a cold hearted ass. The guy that risked his life to save his was left at the airport in Afghanistan. Now, Muhammad and his family are in hiding in fear of the Taliban and certain death if they are found. Biden is a cold hearted POS. You can’t defend or excuse such disgus behavior.

How does he have empathy? He is a cold hearted ass. The guy that risked his life to save his was left at the airport in Afghanistan. Now, Muhammad and his family are in hiding in fear of the Taliban and certain death if they are found. Biden is a cold hearted POS. You can’t defend or excuse such disgus behavior.

Biden never claimed to be a Gold Star parent. Muhammed and his family will be or already have been evacuated.

Biden never claimed to be a Gold Star parent. Muhammed and his family will be or already have been evacuated.
I never said Biden was a Gold Star anything. I really don’t give a damn what the bastard said. Show us the link that Muhammad and his family have been evacuated because 24 hours ago he was in hiding because Biden left him at the airpor.

Sounds like you are angry the war is over.
The pissy people seem especially verklempt over their Loser having brayed for many years that immediate withdrawal was needed "immediately!" only to perpetuate the bloody fiasco for four more years. If their cult leader had done what he had long stridently advocated, they would be farting dixie.

So, why didn't he?
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.05.09 AM.png

The pissy people seem especially verklempt over their Loser having brayed for many years that immediate withdrawal was needed "immediately!" only to perpetuate the bloody fiasco for four more years. If their cult leader had done what he had long stridently advocated, they would be farting dixie.

So, why didn't he?

Trump is lazy and ignores the details.

I never said Biden was a Gold Star anything. I really don’t give a damn what the bastard said. Show us the link that Muhammad and his family have been evacuated because 24 hours ago he was in hiding because Biden left him at the airpor.

There's also photo of Muhammed's family.

Democrats can’t defend Biden and his actions so every thread they try to turn it into a but…but… but…what about Trump! At least the left isn’t pretending Biden has done anything good. Hell, in this thread they are all claiming Biden wasn’t a gold star parent! Lol! No kidding, he wasn’t close!

There's also photo of Muhammed's family.

Get a legit news site. I don’t read far left or right propaganda sites as they are low on fact and high on spin. Show us a link that shows he and his family are out of Afghanistan, I’m sure, CBS, ABC or CNN have the story, last I read they were in Afghanistan hiding.

Forum List

Back