Biden Is Helping Business in an odd way

Roadrunner76

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2022
My company hires illegals via TEMP agencies for 7$ hr; the agency gets 2. We are a Q1 supplier for Ford and GM.

We no longer hire anglos that want 2x the salary AND benefits. The illegals do pay income tax via a ITIN number.

I want to thank all of the Trump haters that allowed this to happen

Even if you pay "anglos" 2x the salary and benefits they only stay at the job long enough to be eligible to collect government benefits.

My company hires illegals via TEMP agencies for 7$ hr; the agency gets 2. We are a Q1 supplier for Ford and GM.

We no longer hire anglos that want 2x the salary AND benefits. The illegals do pay income tax via a ITIN number.

:link: in before the lock.

There are lots of companies that use temp agencies for hires. Why? Because they can pay them less, work them harder, and don't have to pay for benefits.

I worked at a temp agency once, and some of the jobs that they sent me out to were some of the most mind numbing crappy jobs I've ever done. And, the temp agency only paid minimum wage. (BTW, I'm a white, natural born American citizen who is retired Navy).

There are lots of companies that use temp agencies for hires. Why? Because they can pay them less, work them harder, and don't have to pay for benefits.

I worked at a temp agency once, and some of the jobs that they sent me out to were some of the most mind numbing crappy jobs I've ever done. And, the temp agency only paid minimum wage. (BTW, I'm a white, natural born American citizen who is retired Navy).
I did it once in 1983 and have never did it again.

I work for temp agencies some while I was a college student. Not the best experience, not the worse experience.

Forum List

Back