What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden Is Helping Business in an odd way

Roadrunner76

Reaction score
My company hires illegals via TEMP agencies for 7$ hr; the agency gets 2. We are a Q1 supplier for Ford and GM.

We no longer hire anglos that want 2x the salary AND benefits. The illegals do pay income tax via a ITIN number.

I want to thank all of the Trump haters that allowed this to happen

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even if you pay "anglos" 2x the salary and benefits they only stay at the job long enough to be eligible to collect government benefits.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My company hires illegals via TEMP agencies for 7$ hr; the agency gets 2. We are a Q1 supplier for Ford and GM.

We no longer hire anglos that want 2x the salary AND benefits. The illegals do pay income tax via a ITIN number.

:link: in before the lock.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Even if you pay "anglos" 2x the salary and benefits they only stay at the job long enough to be eligible to collect government benefits.
yeah, it took me around forty years to get social security.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There are lots of companies that use temp agencies for hires. Why? Because they can pay them less, work them harder, and don't have to pay for benefits.

I worked at a temp agency once, and some of the jobs that they sent me out to were some of the most mind numbing crappy jobs I've ever done. And, the temp agency only paid minimum wage. (BTW, I'm a white, natural born American citizen who is retired Navy).

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There are lots of companies that use temp agencies for hires. Why? Because they can pay them less, work them harder, and don't have to pay for benefits.

I worked at a temp agency once, and some of the jobs that they sent me out to were some of the most mind numbing crappy jobs I've ever done. And, the temp agency only paid minimum wage. (BTW, I'm a white, natural born American citizen who is retired Navy).
I did it once in 1983 and have never did it again.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I work for temp agencies some while I was a college student. Not the best experience, not the worse experience.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List