Biden is going to wag the dog and go to war with Russia because his net approval is down 30 points in a year?

Biden is wagging the dog. Putin is also wagging the dog.

Personally, I think they're both wagging the same dog. We still have no idea what those two talked about during their big "meeting." Maybe they're both working together to fool everyone into thinking we need a war to solve both Russia's and America's crappy economies. What do they care?

Isn't that what Democrats have traditionally done in the past? The Democrats bombarding Ft. Sumter and starting the Civil War, Wilson dragging us into WW1, FDR with WW2, Truman with the Korean War, JFK and LBJ ratcheting up the Vietnam War, and GW's War on Terror.

Of course GW was a Republican, but by today's standards, he might as well been a fuckin' Democrat.

Looks like a dog fight to me.
They can be real ugly.

So how’d you come up with “you people” then?

And if you are a landowner in Wisconsin YOU are a beneficiary of what you decry

Whut? I worked for what I have. Nobody gave me a fuckin' thing.

By "you people" I mean the American left, progressives, and radical Democrats who believe this country was "stolen" from other countries, and the indigenous people. That has always been the mantra of the left: That America was never great, and was founded on slavery, theft, violence, war, and oppression.

That is not something I believe, because I know better. That is something that has always been parroted by the left, the Democrats, the progressives, and the liberals. Don't even try to tell me otherwise, because that's a fact.

Putin way smarter than Sippy Cup.
In cahoots? :lmao:

Ever heard the expression "useful idiot"? :laughing0301:

1643064457377.png

Actually, it is Putin who is wagging the dog. He also suffers from low polls and his economy is in the shitter.

He initiated this situation to boost his lousy ratings.

Putin got his pipeline with the help of biden,while shutting ours down.
And if you want to see a fucked up economy all you have to do is look at what bidens done to the US.

This is a poor strategy.

Biden is going to get Americans killed defending UKRAINE'S border....but will not secure the US border?

huh?
Biden will let Russia take Ukraine and warn them that they better not take over any more countries or we are going to get serious about it. In the meantime, the US will sanction Putin's maid and chauffer. And, in the meantime (again), Biden won't stop or slow down the flood of illegals at our southern border. So, not to worry, no war.

Biden will let Russia take Ukraine and warn them that they better not take over any more countries or we are going to get serious about it. In the meantime, the US will sanction Putin's maid and chauffer. And, in the meantime (again), Biden won't stop or slow down the flood of illegals at our southern border. So, not to worry, no war.

It's just amazing Biden is more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US/Mexico border.

Mayorkas announced DHS will not be enforcing immigration laws currently on the books.

Seems impeachable to me.

Forum List

Back