Biden is going to wag the dog and go to war with Russia because his net approval is down 30 points in a year?

This is a poor strategy.

Biden is going to get Americans killed defending UKRAINE'S border....but will not secure the US border?

huh?

You are the last person to talk about strategy. The Russians are responsible. We are not being invaded except by Trump supporters. You are the enemies of this country.

Check it out, anti-war leftists demanding Americans die for Ukrainian natural gas.

And nobody is surprised. They really are hardcore chicken hawks.

This has nothing to do with natural gas. What I would expect from a Trump moron like you. This is about Putin trying to recreate the USSR. We should stand up to this evil. You are a hardcore commie Putin lover.

Joe wants what the military industrial complex and military industrial media wants...and that's to have a reason for keeping US troops in Europe indefinitely....remember Trump wanted the troops home from Europe and the swamp had a two headed baby right in broad daylight and impeached him for it....now they are working to keep him from running in 24....don't fall for the BS....bring our troops home....

You are a real cuckoo. Trump's corruption led to impeachment. Bring your brain home.

Uncle Pooty sees himself as the Soviet Lincoln. He wants to put their union, the Soviet Union, back together just like Honest Abe put our Union back together.

Since America has a weak link in office now, it looks like a good opportunity for him. Particularly as he has dirt on the Biden Family that they don't want exposed.

America's weak link is commie loving Republicans like Tucker Carlson.

Same dog chasing its tail. How do we know Putin and the Biden administration aren't in cahoots? They both share the same Marxist ideology, probably more Marxist among the Democrat leaders.

Putin is in cahoots with Republicans.

Tucker Carlson isn't in power- he's just an opposition journalist.

Brandon is in charge of America- Let's go Brandon!
Journalist??? No silly, he is a politico entertainer, who's word is worth fuck-all.

This is not me saying it, this is what his lawyers plead in the court of law.

arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Here is him admitting that he resorts to lies on his show:

You are a real cuckoo. Trump's corruption led to impeachment. Bring your brain home.
Please for once tell me what corruption do you speak of...wanting our troops home from Europe?...just what did Trump do that harmed you as an American?...I can list ten things on Biden....and he has only been in office for a year....hows that gas price working for ya?....

Please for once tell me what corruption do you speak of...wanting our troops home from Europe?...just what did Trump do that harmed you as an American?...I can list ten things on Biden....and he has only been in office for a year....hows that gas price working for ya?....

They only parrot what Rachel Maddow tells them. They can't enter into an actual discussion.

"Are we about to stumble into a war that nobody wants? As I will explain below, it would be so easy to avoid a military conflict with Russia, but the people running our foreign policy have ruled out any easy solutions. Instead, they seem absolutely determined to have some sort of a macho showdown with Russia, and that is extremely dangerous. Sadly, these days most Americans can’t even identify our current Secretary of State, and the name “Jake Sullivan” means absolutely nothing to the vast majority of the population. But these are the guys that are telling the senile old guy in the Oval Office what to do about Russia."

It takes (demented) courage to "wag the dog" and Potatohead doesn't have a damn bit of courage, even the demented kind.

Forum List

Back