Biden installed: What could possibly go wrong?

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

Seems American Thinker believes in stolen elections right up until the point that they will get sued for claiming it. At that point... not so much.

The false Trump accusations being parroted by the 30% is damaging. Remember however, this ain't Germany of the 1930's.

02.Woody-Guthrie-Lester-Balog.jpg

Seems American Thinker believes in stolen elections right up until the point that they will get sued for claiming it. At that point... not so much.
When does the discovery in the Mile Lindell trial been, Buckwheat?....He's not backing down like the rest of the coward cucks of GOP Inc.

That article was from January. The OP's article is from today. ????

I would find the stolen election thing much more legitimate if I did not know how much people hate Trump. I voted for him both times, and I have a difficult time otherwise explaining how Biden, of all people, got over 80 million votes (the next highest voter getter - ever - was Trump in the same year). Cheating went on. It always does. The whole vote harvesting thing is de jure voter fraud. But is there a sufficient factual basis to say that Biden was "installed"? I don't think so. But, that still does not mean that it did not happen. Most of the lawsuits were tossed on technical grounds, like timeliness and standing. But the one thing we do know is that there is a swath of people out there (brainwashed stupid people) who harbor irrational hate for Trump.

When does the discovery in the Mile Lindell trial been, Buckwheat?....He's not backing down like the rest of the coward cucks of GOP Inc.

Not backing down isn't a sign of being right, it's a sign of being stupid. Lindell is in too deep to reverse course now. It's like being sucked into a black hole. There's no way to turn back, so it's full speed ahead and hope there's a wormhole on the other side.

Last edited:
I would find the stolen election thing much more legitimate if I did not know how much people hate Trump. I voted for him both times, and I have a difficult time otherwise explaining how Biden, of all people, got over 80 million votes (the next highest voter getter - ever - was Trump in the same year). Cheating went on. It always does. The whole vote harvesting thing is de jure voter fraud. But is there a sufficient factual basis to say that Biden was "installed"? I don't think so. But, that still does not mean that it did not happen. Most of the lawsuits were tossed on technical grounds, like timeliness and standing. But the one thing we do know is that there is a swath of people out there (brainwashed stupid people) who harbor irrational hate for Trump.
Yes yes, trump and Rupert Murdoch are just the worst things that have ever happened to American politics and American Society. Absolute lying pieces of crap who have killed hundreds of thousands with the vaccine hoax and so much anti americanism based on pedophilia and emails spun out of all resemblance to reality. You people should snap out of it and try reality.

...I have a difficult time otherwise explaining how Biden, of all people, got over 80 million votes (the next highest voter getter - ever - was Trump in the same year). Cheating went on. It always does. The whole vote harvesting thing is de jure voter fraud....

As I said, people were riled up to vote. And 8 million more of them voted against Trump than voted for him.

Not backing down isn't a sign of being right, it's a sign of being stupid. Linden is in too deep to reverse course now. It's like being sucked into a black hole. There's no way to turn back, so it's full speed ahead and hope there's a wormhole on the other side.
Who is Linden?

Yes yes, trump and Rupert Murdoch are just the worst things that have ever happened to American politics and American Society. Absolute lying pieces of crap who have killed hundreds of thousands with the vaccine hoax and so much anti americanism based on pedophilia and emails spun out of all resemblance to reality. You people should snap out of it and try reality.
Pardon me, but I was not talking about Covid and Pedophilia in any sense.

Vote harvesting: Legal vote manipulation
Which is coercion. If someone doesn't vote it's their own business, not the business of a political party. We have seen Democrat operatives on the street in close proximity to voting polls telling folks they will get goodies if they vote Democrat or what tragedy would befall them if they vote for any other party.

Forum List

Back