Biden Impeachment

Have you masters at least conceded the payents

QED

I checked the rules.

Republicans are responsible for - Everything
Democrats are responsible for - Nothing

Sorry man, I have to rule against you. It's clearly written in the Bible. AKA The Democrat Book Of Double Standards

Indictments are based on evidence.

At least we can say what law we think Trump violated and why.

Biden‘s critics struggle to even tell us what they’re investigating.

I'll bite. What "laws" were the "Abuse of Power" and "OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS" Articles of Impeachment based on?

I'll bite. What "laws" were the "Abuse of Power" and "OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS" Articles of Impeachment based on?

If Marener hates Trump that much, can you imagine how (fill in pronouns when determined) feels about Pedo Joe? He sounds like a true man of conviction, no double standards there.

OK, I don't think the laughing gas has worn off from the dentist yet ....

If Marener hates Trump that much, can you imagine how (fill in pronouns when determined) feels about Pedo Joe? He sounds like a true man of conviction, no double standards there.

OK, I don't think the laughing gas has worn off from the dentist yet ....
Biden never attempted to take away the people‘s ability to vote him out of office.

Trump did though.

Silly me. I came to a thread entitled Biden Impeachment thinking there might be a discussion about impeachment.
You didn’t look back at the context of the posts you were responding to, which explicitly referenced the criminal indictments of Trump.

Something to consider for next time.

You didn’t look back at the context of the posts you were responding to, which explicitly referenced the criminal indictments of Trump.

Something to consider for next time.
LOL Someone else write this for you? "Biden‘s critics struggle to even tell us what they’re investigating."

They are investigating Biden's "Abuse of Power" and "OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS" Specific enough for you?

LOL Someone else write this for you? "Biden‘s critics struggle to even tell us what they’re investigating."

They are investigating Biden's "Abuse of Power" and "OBSTRUCTION OF CONGRESS" Specific enough for you?

Not if you had it tattooed on his ass. Double standards never end. Raises the question. Is Marener stupid if he doesn't know it and never has to confront it?

Yes! Sorry, it sounded better in my head

Not if you had it tattooed on his ass. Double standards never end. Raises the question. Is Marener stupid if he doesn't know it and never has to confront it?

Yes! Sorry, it sounded better in my head
LOL Hate when that happens

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
LOL Just following your cult's model for impeachment.
I can say how Trump abused his power.

He withheld foreign aid in order to coerce a foreign government to assist his presidential campaign.

That’s abuse of power.

I can say how he obstructed Congress.

He refused to comply with dozens of subpoenas from Congress investigating the abuses.

I can say how Trump abused his power.

He withheld foreign aid in order to coerce a foreign government to assist his presidential campaign.
OK Biden withheld loan guarantees for a foreign gvt. for $$$$ from a foreign entity.
That’s abuse of power.
Yep
I can say how he obstructed Congress.

He refused to comply with dozens of subpoenas from Congress investigating the abuses.
And Biden has refused to comply with dozens of subpoenas from Congress investigating the abuses. And his administration has blocked the IRS from investigating the President. And has tipped off the family when search warrants were issued.

OK Biden withheld loan guarantees for a foreign gvt. for $$$$ from a foreign entity.
Good luck with that. You can’t even find the money that he was supposedly paid. Nor can you find witnesses to say this happened. And you’d have to ignore the fact that Shokin was corrupt and wasting taxpayer dollars.
And Biden has refused to comply with dozens of subpoenas from Congress investigating the abuses. And his administration has blocked the IRS from investigating the President. And has tipped off the family when search warrants were issued
Republicans have demonstrated that even if this was true, refusing to comply with subpoenas is not an impeachable offense.

Good luck with that. You can’t even find the money that he was supposedly paid
As you may ( or may not) know. event the bribery statute does not require a dime go into the official's pocket.
. Nor can you find witnesses to say this happened.
Just have to run the video tape. He proudly admitted it. Then we have the FD-1023 saying each Biden was paid $5M to get Shokin fired.
And you’d have to ignore the fact that Shokin was corrupt and wasting taxpayer dollars.
Good luck with that defense.
Republicans have demonstrated that even if this was true, refusing to comply with subpoenas is not an impeachable offense.
Uh, your cult impeached Trump over not complying with subpoenas

Forum List

Back