Biden Impeachment

They found a lot more than that, and you know it.
NO THEY DIDN'T

Are you fucking stupid.... They have had hearings and one is more embarrassing than the next... There own witnesses have said there is no corruption....

What fucking dumb ass tv channels are you getting your news from?

Have you figured out yet why reality has a liberal bias?

Yup. He’s ignoring the 20 shell companies, the “loan repayment” checks, the millions of dollars from Communists to his worthless druggie son, his phone calls with Hunter during business meetings, etc., etc.
Give a shout when you get to a crime...

I went to a bar last night... Now I'm in a conspiracy to take over the world with the beer companies...
How can I drink beer and say I am not doing that... I am drinking their product...

Give a shout when you get to a crime...

I went to a bar last night... Now I'm in a conspiracy to take over the world with the beer companies...
How can I drink beer and say I am not doing that... I am drinking their product...
Those beers are better than 95% of the so called "craft beers". Pour me a Bud or a Rolling Rock.

The House is expected to pass an impeachment inquiry against Joe Biden.

The Biden family is corrupt.

that impeachment inquiry is going really well...

Eric Schwerin, a longtime business partner of Hunter Biden, testified in front of the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees in a closed-door interview. Schwerin also worked as a financial adviser for Joe Biden from 2009 until 2017, during which time he was able to see transactions in and out of the then vice president’s bank accounts.

and what Biden corruption did he see?

LMAO, PUFF HOST?

So.....the indictment against the 'star' witness against Biden, the flimsy 'lynch pin' of the entire impeachment narrative....is invalid because you don't like the article that reported on it?

Good luck with that.

LMAO, PUFF HOST?
al1clcunl5kc1.jpeg

What do you think the committee was trying to do? It was attempting to get to the bottom of the allegations. Unlike the Russian collusion hoax, the Steele dossier, the piss tapes---this committee came to the just conclusion. They didn't act like Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler and the rest of your fascist democrats. Torques your ass, doesn't it.

What do you think the committee was trying to do?
Fill the headlines with negative Biden news during an election cycle. Hilariously they have managed to continue stringing along the die-hards that the explosive evidence is "just around the corner" for a year and a half! You guys want it so bad you can almost taste it, but are too stupid to realize there will never be any explosive revelation and this Biden inquiry has been going nowhere.

Fill the headlines with negative Biden news during an election cycle.
Sorry, that is a democrat tactic, Saul. They've been doing it every election cycle since 2016. Please keep up. The result of this revelation bears that out. You'd really be howling at the moon if someone like Adam Schiff was conducting the investigation. They would be using the testimony anyway. LMAO Morons.

The House is expected to pass an impeachment inquiry against Joe Biden.

The Biden family is corrupt.

This Trump-ordered hit has been a relentlessly embarrassing farce for the goobers from the start.

In September, 2023, it was being reported that "the Republican witnesses directly undercut the GOP’s own narrative and admit there is no evidence that Biden has committed impeachable offenses."

Their "star witness" Devon Archer, under oath, delivered their devastating blockbuster:"nothing of material was discussed." He said some of the things Hunter and Joe Biden discussed on speakerphone were, "Where are you, how's the weather, how's the fishing?"

Then, their "star witness" pounded the nails into the coffin: "Like I've said across the board, there was no business-deals specifics discussed ever at any of these things, but it was a nice, you know, conversation," Archer said to the committee. "It was dinner conversation."

The revelation that the goobers were eager and willing dupes for Russian disinformation actually has them censoring history in a fitting homage to the Evil Empire itself:

House Oversight Republicans have yanked a reference to their major flop of an FBI informant on the committee website, where it previously had pride of place as part of the impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Sorry, that is a democrat tactic, Saul. They've been doing it every election cycle since 2016. Please keep up. The result of this revelation bears that out. You'd really be howling at the moon if someone like Adam Schiff was conducting the investigation. They would be using the testimony anyway. LMAO Morons.
The jig is up.

Now it's just the sordid spectacle of the Trump goobers desperately trying to squirm out of their exposure as Putin's tools.

Republicans struggle to escape their Biden impeachment quagmire

... They kept interviewing people who directly refuted that thesis, leaving them with no option but to cherry-pick other, circumstantial claims to maintain the perception of progress. At times, Republican leaders would just step outside the boundaries of demonstrable reality — when they weren’t reiterating long-debunked arguments...
So when House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) started hyping an allegation Smirnov had made about Biden receiving a bribe, it got a lot of traction.
Except that now the Justice Department says — and reinforced in its indictment with evidence — that Smirnov made it up.
[MSN]

What do you think the committee was trying to do? It was attempting to get to the bottom of the allegations. Unlike the Russian collusion hoax, the Steele dossier, the piss tapes---this committee came to the just conclusion. They didn't act like Piglosi, Schiff, Nadler and the rest of your fascist democrats. Torques your ass, doesn't it.
1812hbuy7dkc1.png

collusion hoax? Trump pardoned the colluder.

Forum List

Back