Biden Impeachment

Idiot scumbag:

Your drivel is contrary to law.

People heard alleged evidence and some questionable charges about the law. They then voted to accuse.

That’s all it means. It’s absolutely and totally and unequivocally that and nothing more.

You have my permission to continue to spin like a top. But it doesn’t change a thing. Neither the indictment itself NOR the fact that it was voted constitute evidence of guilt.

Class dismissed. You get another “F,” Shitlips.
I'll stick to the facts, substantive evidence, and sworn testimony, regardless of your contempt for all of them.

If the goobers running Congress ever contrive anything to actually charge the President with, I'm sure we'll all hear about it, but I recommend that, in the meantime, you not hold your breath, Boyo.

As you may ( or may not) know. event the bribery statute does not require a dime go into the official's pocket.
I am aware. You still can’t find the supposed bribe going into anyone’s pocket.
Just have to run the video tape. He proudly admitted it. Then we have the FD-1023 saying each Biden was paid $5M to get Shokin fired.
The video tape doesnt say anything we don’t already know. The FD-1023 is hearsay. The $5 million is nowhere to be seen.
Good luck with that defense.
Itll be easy. It’s no secret Shokin was widely regarded as corrupt. We’ve had testimony from numerous state department officials who said as much. In a fair trial, exculpatory information is considered. It’s a far better defense than Trump had during his impeachment.
Uh, your cult impeached Trump over not complying with subpoenas
Your cult acquitted him over it.

I'll stick to the facts, substantive evidence, and sworn testimony, regardless of your contempt for all of them.
You never have. And you aren’t now. So your posturing is highly disingenuous.

In the meanwhile, your choice of ignoring reality is revealing. Nonetheless, an indictment is evidence of nothing.
If the goobers running Congress ever contrive anything to actually charge the President with, I'm sure we'll all hear about it, but I recommend that, in the meantime, you not hold your breath, Boyo.
I couldn’t care less what twat rash like you recommends.

If Potato does get impeached, unlike what the fucking Scumocraps did to Trump, it will be based on actual crimes. No need to “contrive” anyrhing.

Too bad you cum guzzlers can’t undo the sins of your own past. “Chickens coming home to roost” is a real drag for you low lives.

I am aware. You still can’t find the supposed bribe going into anyone’s pocket.

???? Hunter was making $80,000 a month. And now they have subpoena power, Congress will start tracking down any further payments into the foreign accounts of the Biden crime family.
The video tape doesnt say anything we don’t already know. The FD-1023 is hearsay. The $5 million is nowhere to be seen.
You questioned what Republicans were investigating. There's part of your answer. Don't you want to know whether or not your President has been running an illegal influence peddling scheme?
tll be easy. It’s no secret Shokin was widely regarded as corrupt. We’ve had testimony from numerous state department officials who said as much. In a fair trial, exculpatory information is considered. It’s a far better defense than Trump had during his impeachment.

As I said, good luck with that defense.
Your cult acquitted him over it.
And I anticipate your cult would likely acquit Joe. But at least we should get the facts out there so the public can make an informed decision comes November.

???? Hunter was making $80,000 a month. And now they have subpoena power, Congress will start tracking down any further payments into the foreign accounts of the Biden crime family.

You questioned what Republicans were investigating. There's part of your answer. Don't you want to know whether or not your President has been running an illegal influence peddling scheme?

As I said, good luck with that defense.

And I anticipate your cult would likely acquit Joe. But at least we should get the facts out there so the public can make an informed decision comes November.
With the stances that Fetterman is taking, there might even be a chance for a conviction in the senate.

They always had subpoena power and were looking at bank records. Where have you been?
Thr worst thing that you’ve accused Biden of doing is getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.
As I said, good luck with that defense
Its better than Trump’s defense.

Trump’s lawyers literally said that using his office to help his reelection couldn’t be considered abuse of office because at the end of the day, being reelected was good for the “country” and can’t be considered acting for his own personal benefit.

Thats how absurd it got last time around.

Not that you guys care about standards.

Just have to run the video tape. He proudly admitted it. Then we have the FD-1023 saying each Biden was paid $5M to get Shokin fired.

An FD-1023 is for documenting unverified information. And there's been no corroborating evidence to lend it any credibility.

As far as the video, that's merely applying pressure to get an unwilling friend of Shokin to oust him.

What Trump did was to use his office to get a foreign national to contribute to his own campaign -- a federal offense.

With the stances that Fetterman is taking, there might even be a chance for a conviction in the senate.
Doubt it. Frankly, I think it might all be moot as I've said since before he got elected that he wouldn't serve his whole first term.

They always had subpoena power and were looking at bank records. Where have you been?

Thr worst thing that you’ve accused Biden of doing is getting a corrupt prosecutor fired.

Its better than Trump’s defense.

Trump’s lawyers literally said that using his office to help his reelection couldn’t be considered abuse of office because at the end of the day, being reelected was good for the “country” and can’t be considered acting for his own personal benefit.

Thats how absurd it got last time around.

Not that you guys care about standards.
Next couple of months are going to be very ugly for Bidenfluffers.

Next couple of months are going to be very ugly for Bidenfluffers.
I can’t tell you how many times Ive heard this from conservatives in the last 6 years with nothing to ever show for it.

It’s amazing how you manage to keep up hope despite being disappointed so many times.

Truly an inspiration.

I can’t tell you how many times Ive heard this from conservatives in the last 6 years with nothing to ever show for it.
I think you're confused. Don't you remember Piglosi, Schumer and Nadler along with all of you globalist commie democrats saying then AND NOW, "We've got him this time!" ROTFLMFAO.

It’s amazing how you manage to keep up hope despite being disappointed so many times.

Truly an inspiration.
What do you think I was disappointed about? Other than the corrupt demented fuckstick stealing the election?

You never have. And you aren’t now. So your posturing is highly disingenuous.

In the meanwhile, your choice of ignoring reality is revealing. Nonetheless, an indictment is evidence of nothing.

I couldn’t care less what twat rash like you recommends.

If Potato does get impeached, unlike what the fucking Scumocraps did to Trump, it will be based on actual crimes. No need to “contrive” anyrhing.

Too bad you cum guzzlers can’t undo the sins of your own past. “Chickens coming home to roost” is a real drag for you low lives.
No impeachable offenses by the President will ever be contrived.

Try to deal with it.

But the process in the House will expose Biden for the corrupt sell-out he is. That in itself does a great deal of good. We cannot afford a man who is taken bribes from out enemies to hold onto the presidency for the next term.
NO IT WON'T

Are you fucking stupid.... They have had hearings and one is more embarrassing than the next... There own witnesses have said there is no corruption....

What fucking dumb ass tv channels are you getting your news from?

Have you figured out yet why reality has a liberal bias?

NO IT WON'T

Are you fucking stupid.... They have had hearings and one is more embarrassing than the next... There own witnesses have said there is no corruption....

What fucking dumb ass tv channels are you getting your news from?

Have you figured out yet why reality has a liberal bias?
Making asses of themselves over a laptop wasn`t enough humiliation for them? :abgg2q.jpg:

But the process in the House will expose Biden for the corrupt sell-out he is. That in itself does a great deal of good. We cannot afford a man who is taken bribes from out enemies to hold onto the presidency for the next term.
lufsrwaxs8za1.jpg

Forum List

Back