Biden illegally supports illegal immigrants working in the US - Impeach 46

woodwork201

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2021
Biden has begun sneaking adult male criminal aliens into the country, as we've heard in other threads. But it's worse than you imagined. Now he's putting them in home confinement with ankle bracelets. But get this: They're allowed to leave home from 8:00 to 8:00 PM for work. And here you thought it was illegal for criminal aliens to work in the United States.

The link is an article about the house arrest and reducing costs but the hidden breaking news is that it allows them to leave their confinement to work illegally. We know, of course that it happens but that the Biden administration is so openly enabling this illegal behavior is flat out criminal on the part of the government.

This is clearly breaking the law by President Biden and conspiring with others to help the criminal aliens break the law.

On January 4, 2023, the Republican-led House of Representatives needs to start the impeachment process of this traitor to the United States people.

It is not illegal for those seeking asylum to work here. It is not illegal to seek asylum here.

So you are mad that those seeking asylum get ankle bracelets so they just can't apply and then walk off to who knows where?

It is not illegal for those seeking asylum to work here. It is not illegal to seek asylum here.

So you are mad that those seeking asylum get ankle bracelets so they just can't apply and then walk off to who knows where?

pknopp You are deflecting to another topic entirely. The op is about "migrants" which is the new name for illegal immigrants. Bonafide asylum seekers have nothing to do with it.

woodwork201 These developments make me sick to my stomach. My grandparents had to pay a hefty price to immigrate to this country legally. Their efforts are being flaunted, and it appears the democrats are attempting to both create a worker shortage on one hand, and then fill those jobs with SLAVE labor who have no rights under the law on the other hand.

Meanwhile, the American People are being told their value is nothing, and all those campaign promises about protecting and strengthening labor unions gets revealed to lies.

pknopp You are deflecting to another topic entirely. The op is about "migrants" which is the new name for illegal immigrants. Bonafide asylum seekers have nothing to do with it.

Of course it does. Those seeking illegal jobs do not come to the government. Those seeking asylum do.

Those seeking illegal jobs do not come to official crossings. Those seeking asylum do.

Then what's going on is an INSULT to those who have legitimate asylum paperwork submitted (and often with hard earned money on the table).

There is ZERO proof that any of these people have done anything illegitimate. I don't think you even have a clue how the system works. You get here however you can and apply.

There is ZERO proof that any of these people have done anything illegitimate. I don't think you even have a clue how the system works. You get here however you can and apply.
Crossing the border without applying for that right is illegal. I think you are a blind idiot who couldn't see the light of day even if you tried, and will make up a continual stream of off topic deflections to steer any conversation away from the real facts and issue at hand.

Crossing the border without applying for that right is illegal.

We have covered this here extensively. The law has been posted over and over so I am not going to do it again. No it is not. Learn our laws before spouting off.

I think you are a blind idiot who couldn't see the light of day even if you tried, and will make up a continual stream of off topic deflections to steer any conversation away from the real facts and issue at hand.

Educate yourself before calling people names.

It's illegal for them to be in the United States while seeking asylum. Trump regulations, upheld by the Supreme Court, require that they stay in Mexico while waiting for their outcomes. International law requires that asylum seekers apply in the first country they come to so there's no reason at all for any other than Cubans to seek asylum in the US. No one else comes to our shore as their first stop.

It's illegal for them to be in the United States while seeking asylum. Trump regulations, upheld by the Supreme Court, require that they stay in Mexico while waiting for their outcomes. International law requires that asylum seekers apply in the first country they come to so there's no reason at all for any other than Cubans to seek asylum in the US. No one else comes to our shore as their first stop.

Not everyone even comes from Mexico so no, that is not true.

We have covered this here extensively. The law has been posted over and over so I am not going to do it again. No it is not. Learn our laws before spouting off.

Educate yourself before calling people names.
If they were Bonafide asylum seekers, they would have come through a normal port of entry including international airports, seaports or one of the many roadway border crossings. They would not be sneaking across a river or desert. Again, you are spouting off about an entirely different, imaginary topic and refuse to address any of the real issues at hand.

Do you not have any compassion for those migrants whatsoever? You do understand that without legal status, they are essentially slaves, don't you? The only conclusion I can come to from your arrogance is that you endorse the use of slavery, so I will have to upgrade your name to Bigot.

Do you not have any self-respect? I'm assuming you are a US citizen but can't tell from your profile. If you are, then based on your disrespect toward our nation's sovereignty, I will further upgrade your name to Traitor.

Biden has begun sneaking adult male criminal aliens into the country, as we've heard in other threads. But it's worse than you imagined. Now he's putting them in home confinement with ankle bracelets. But get this: They're allowed to leave home from 8:00 to 8:00 PM for work. And here you thought it was illegal for criminal aliens to work in the United States.

The link is an article about the house arrest and reducing costs but the hidden breaking news is that it allows them to leave their confinement to work illegally. We know, of course that it happens but that the Biden administration is so openly enabling this illegal behavior is flat out criminal on the part of the government.

This is clearly breaking the law by President Biden and conspiring with others to help the criminal aliens break the law.

On January 4, 2023, the Republican-led House of Representatives needs to start the impeachment process of this traitor to the United States people.
Biden will likely be impeached if the Republicans take over the House after the Midterms. The Senate will likely refuse to remove him from office as there will likely not be 67 Republicans in the Senate at that time.

A waste of time but a payback for impeaching Trump twice if nothing else.

If they were Bonafide asylum seekers, they would have come through a normal port of entry including international airports, seaports or one of the many roadway border crossings. They would not be sneaking across a river or desert. Again, you are spouting off about an entirely different, imaginary topic and refuse to address any of the real issues at hand.

Do you not have any compassion for those migrants whatsoever? You do understand that without legal status, they are essentially slaves, don't you? The only conclusion I can come to from your arrogance is that you endorse the use of slavery, so I will have to upgrade your name to Bigot.

Do you not have any self-respect? I'm assuming you are a US citizen but can't tell from your profile. If you are, then based on your disrespect toward our nation's sovereignty, I will further upgrade your name to Traitor.

The ones seeking asylum get legal protections. They can't be forced to work for slave wages. Now those who just sneak over for many thousands of jobs being offered to them that is another story. As long as we refuse to address those businesses I'm not going to support going after those seeking those jobs.

Not everyone even comes from Mexico so no, that is not true.
It doesn't matter if they come from Mexico; the law is that if they come through Mexico they wait in Mexico - or at least not in the United States. Only if the United States is the first nation they arrive at in their search for asylum are they allowed to enter the United States.

Biden will likely be impeached if the Republicans take over the House after the Midterms. The Senate will likely refuse to remove him from office as there will likely not be 67 Republicans in the Senate at that time.

More than payback; Biden is a criminal. He has criminal connections to many foreign governments, taking bribes, laundering money through overpriced artwork, admitting on camera that he extorted Ukraine.

Each set of related charges should be separate impeachment efforts so he's got 4 to 6 impeachments coming. The House needs to do their job without regard to the Senate outcome and then let the Senate do their job.

The ones seeking asylum get legal protections. They can't be forced to work for slave wages. Now those who just sneak over for many thousands of jobs being offered to them that is another story. As long as we refuse to address those businesses I'm not going to support going after those seeking those jobs.
Every illegal, criminal, alien that uses a fake social security account or someone else's account commits a crime. Employers may or may not be able to accurately identify that but we know that many employers hire the same people under different identities as one identity fraud gets halted.

I fully support e-Verify for all employment in the US. Once that becomes law, if it ever does, any employer who pays a dollar in wage without going through e-Verify needs to go to prison.

Better than any wall or border, take away the financial incentive and illegal immigration comes to a halt.

Every illegal, criminal, alien that uses a fake social security account or someone else's account commits a crime.

This is nothing more than an excuse to cover for the businesses hiring them. It's impossible for this to work unless business and the government is in the same bed protecting the illegal scheme and I will not argue they are not. I will argue that it is not a partisan thing though.

Nobody can use a S.S. number processing chicken in Alabama and logging in Montana at the same time.

The government knows a 80 year old New Yorker is not doing roofing in Arizona.

Employers may or may not be able to accurately identify that but we know that many employers hire the same people under different identities as one identity fraud gets halted.

I fully support e-Verify for all employment in the US. Once that becomes law, if it ever does, any employer who pays a dollar in wage without going through e-Verify needs to go to prison.

Better than any wall or border, take away the financial incentive and illegal immigration comes to a halt.

People always say they support mandatory e-verify but do not demand it or do anything to see that it happens. Until it does and until it's actually enforced I am not going to support prosecuting poor people for trying to better themselves while corporations and big business gets to slide.

Clinton was payback for Nixon, Trump was payback for Clinton and now Biden will be payback for Trump.

A waste of time and money but hey, it is the Republicans and the Democrats and neither party has mature leaders.

Clinton was payback for Nixon, Trump was payback for Clinton and now Biden will be payback for Trump.

A waste of time and money but hey, it is the Republicans and the Democrats and neither party has mature leaders.
The Republicans and Democrats behave like elementary students fighting in the playground.

Forum List

Back