Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?

give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus.

I doubt if Jesus would approve of treating people who are struggling to feed their family like that

1645121495099.jpeg

You know to be perfectly honest with you, I'm surprised we haven't gone to war yet.

Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?​

The way to solve a lack of documentation (illegal) is to make them legal and provide temporary work visas.

Allow them to work, earn a fair wage and benefits and pay taxes
Those who work, pay taxes and stay out of trouble for ten years are allowed to apply for citizenship.

But seriously, in this country we have the right to bear arms to protect and defend our lives and our property, so why wouldn't we or shouldn't we have the right to protect and defend our border?

first off you know as well as i that he didn't say that. Secondly....why did Jerusalem have walls, WHY did God want them rebuilt under Nehemiah. WHy did they carry weapons in one hand and tools in the other? I'll answer that for you....to use against the people who wanted to tear down the wall. Why did God set boundaries for nations?

rightwinger said:
He didn’t.
Man did

You probly shoulda done a googly search before you posted that.

Exodus 23:31

I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Acts 17:26

and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

Deuteronomy 32:8

“When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
When He separated the sons of man,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:22

“You also gave them kingdoms and peoples,
And allotted them to them as a boundary.
They took possession of the land of Sihon the king of Heshbon
And the land of Og the king of Bashan.

You probly shoulda done a googly search before you posted that.

Exodus 23:31

I will fix your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the River Euphrates; for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you will drive them out before you.

Acts 17:26

and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

Deuteronomy 32:8

“When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
When He separated the sons of man,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the sons of Israel.

Nehemiah 9:22

“You also gave them kingdoms and peoples,
And allotted them to them as a boundary.
They took possession of the land of Sihon the king of Heshbon
And the land of Og the king of Bashan.
National boundaries are made by man, not God

God never yelled…….Hey! get off my lawn!

ranhtwinger said:
National boundaries are made by man, not God

God never yelled…….Hey! get off my lawn!

are you trying to dazzle me with your bullshit? good luck with that. Yeah. GOD said that. NOT man. It might behoove you to do a short bible study, heh?

Now...as to God yelling get off my lawn (land). yeah he did. Babylonian Captivity.

okay. Your turn.

are you trying to dazzle me with your bullshit? good luck with that. Yeah. GOD said that. NOT man. It might behoove you to do a short bible study, heh?

Now...as to God yelling get off my lawn (land). yeah he did. Babylonian Captivity.

okay. Your turn.

God still wants nothing to do with people who don't want anything to do with Him. So I say He can relate to us and illegal immigration and all of the other problems currently in the US caused by the democraps.

I'm thinking that He's probably going to be waiting until Armageddon so now's a good time for Him to take a bathroom break.

Forum List

Back