Biden illegally prevents lawyers from seeing facilities for child migrants. Children say they’re sleeping on floor. No soap. Separated from...

So better than what they endured when Trump was president.

Why did Democrats blame Trump for a photograph of children in cages that was taken in 2014?

AP FACT CHECK: 2014 photo wrongly used to hit Trump policies

May 30, 2018

—“Speechless. This is not who we are as a nation.” — Democrat Antonio Villaraigosa, former Los Angeles mayor now running for governor, referring in a tweet Sunday to photos showing young-looking immigrants in steel cages.

—“This is happening right now, and the only debate that matters is how we force our government to get these kids back to their families as fast as humanly possible.” — Jon Favreau, who was speechwriter for President Barack Obama, referring Sunday to the same photos.

THE FACTS: The photos, taken by The Associated Press, were from 2014, during the Obama administration, but were presented by liberal activists as if they showed the effects of Trump’s immigration policy now.

Video: Rachel Maddow Uses Obama-Era Photos to Slam Trump Border Policy

Some folks fucked up over that after seeing photos wrongly attributed to Trump.. But as bad as it is now under Biden, it was worse under Trump. Your own link says so. Thanks for posting that.

Last edited:
"Dan from Squirrel Hill" is hardly a credible source.

I don't ask anyone to trust my blog.

But I do ask everyone to trust the Washington Post article that I linked to at my blog.
"But I do ask everyone to trust the Washington Post article that I linked to at my blog."

Great, I'm glad you trust them. I do too.

Although none of the children reported situations as severe as during the Trump era...

Forum List

Back