Biden illegally prevents lawyers from seeing facilities for child migrants. Children say they’re sleeping on floor. No soap. Separated from...

From my blog:

Biden illegally prevents lawyers from seeing facilities for child migrants. Children say they’re sleeping on floor. No soap. Separated from their parents. But Biden is a Democrat, so it’s all OK.

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

March 14, 2021

According to this article from Associated Press, liberals blamed Trump for photos from 2014 of migrant children in cages.

I don’t know who the next Republican president will be. But after she or he takes office, here’s something that liberals can blame on her or him, just as they blamed Obama’s cages on Trump.

This is from the Washington Post. You can read the entire article for free at the link. I’m posting what I consider to be the most important parts:

Children packed into Border Patrol tent for days on end

By Nomaan Merchant

March 12, 2021

Hundreds of immigrant children and teenagers have been detained at a Border Patrol tent facility in packed conditions, with some sleeping on the floor

The lawyers interviewed more than a dozen children Thursday in Donna, Texas, where the Border Patrol is holding more than 1,000 people. Some of the youths told the lawyers they had been at the facility for a week or longer, despite the agency’s three-day limit for detaining children. Many said they haven’t been allowed to phone their parents or other relatives who may be wondering where they are.

Despite concerns about the coronavirus, the children are kept so closely together that they can touch the person next to them

Some have to wait five days or more to shower, and there isn’t always soap available

President Joe Biden’s administration denied the lawyers access to the tent facility.

“It is pretty surprising that the administration talks about the importance of transparency and then won’t let the attorneys for children set eyes on where they’re staying,” said Leecia Welch of the National Center for Youth Law, one of the lawyers. “I find that very disappointing.”

A 1997 court settlement known as the Flores agreement sets standards for government detention of immigrant children. Lawyers are entitled under Flores to conduct oversight of child detention. The Justice Department declined to comment Thursday on why the lawyers were denied access. The Biden administration has not responded to several requests from The Associated Press seeking access to the tent.

The Associated Press this week interviewed the mother of one 4-year-old girl from Guatemala who crossed the border March 5 with her aunt. Border authorities expelled the aunt and labeled the girl unaccompanied by a parent, placing her in the Donna tent.

The parents asked for their daughter to be released to them directly but on Monday she was sent from South Texas to foster care in Michigan.

Homeland Security and HHS initially said they could not directly release the child to her mother.

"Dan from Squirrel Hill" is hardly a credible source.

It does reference another article though. Right now, with such a flood of unacommpanied minors arriving, I'm willing to give Biden time to sort out a just and humane solution. Would be nice if more immigration judges could be hired so the entire process is speeded up instead of taking months and months.

Biden needs to allow their lawyers in - his administaration has to be transparent about what is going on or he is no better than Trump.

Of course - we know the Trumpsters don't care about these kids, they just enjoy the hypocrisy.
Wow, thats hypocrisy. The left doesn't care about these kids either. Admit it, they are just a political football, a prop used to politically bludgeon the other side.

Biden needs to allow their lawyers in - his administaration has to be transparent about what is going on or he is no better than Trump.

Of course - we know the Trumpsters don't care about these kids, they just enjoy the hypocrisy.
Wow, thats hypocrisy. The left doesn't care about these kids either. Admit it, they are just a political football, a prop used to politically bludgeon the other side.

Speak for yourself.

I've spent 4 years watching Trumpists here defend Trump's 100% separation policy, going through incredible ethical contortions to do so... while NGO's have been quietly trying to find parents and reunite children with already-deported parents because the administration didn't seem to think it was their responsibility to keep of track of anything.

You people are the ones willing to believe an illegal immigrant that the child is his/hers and they are not simply trafficking children in for sex trade. Like fuck you people give a shit about children.

Nope. As usual, you Trumpists lie yet again. Here's a hint. We have border patrol agents who are trained to look for indications that a child is being trafficked or does not really belong to that parent. I think that is the right way to handle it - with the least trauma and danger to the child (what a novel concept right?). That worked fine until you guys decided every single child must be removed from it's parents in order to "deter immigration" (that was the stated reason). Then, when public opinion went against you lot you had to make up a bunch of new crap - like, it's was really about trafficking or Obama did the same thing.

You don't give a fuck about what happens to kids at the border. Just admit it

Your side built the cages, went ape shit over the cages when Trump was in charge, and now the cages are still there and you are back to not having a problem with them. If you give a Shit about the children and truly had issues with the cages, tear them down. Now is your opportunity.

From my blog:

Biden illegally prevents lawyers from seeing facilities for child migrants. Children say they’re sleeping on floor. No soap. Separated from their parents. But Biden is a Democrat, so it’s all OK.

March 14, 2021

According to this article from Associated Press, liberals blamed Trump for photos from 2014 of migrant children in cages.

I don’t know who the next Republican president will be. But after she or he takes office, here’s something that liberals can blame on her or him, just as they blamed Obama’s cages on Trump.

This is from the Washington Post. You can read the entire article for free at the link. I’m posting what I consider to be the most important parts:

By Nomaan Merchant

March 12, 2021

Hundreds of immigrant children and teenagers have been detained at a Border Patrol tent facility in packed conditions, with some sleeping on the floor

The lawyers interviewed more than a dozen children Thursday in Donna, Texas, where the Border Patrol is holding more than 1,000 people. Some of the youths told the lawyers they had been at the facility for a week or longer, despite the agency’s three-day limit for detaining children. Many said they haven’t been allowed to phone their parents or other relatives who may be wondering where they are.

Despite concerns about the coronavirus, the children are kept so closely together that they can touch the person next to them

Some have to wait five days or more to shower, and there isn’t always soap available

President Joe Biden’s administration denied the lawyers access to the tent facility.

“It is pretty surprising that the administration talks about the importance of transparency and then won’t let the attorneys for children set eyes on where they’re staying,” said Leecia Welch of the National Center for Youth Law, one of the lawyers. “I find that very disappointing.”

A 1997 court settlement known as the Flores agreement sets standards for government detention of immigrant children. Lawyers are entitled under Flores to conduct oversight of child detention. The Justice Department declined to comment Thursday on why the lawyers were denied access. The Biden administration has not responded to several requests from The Associated Press seeking access to the tent.

The Associated Press this week interviewed the mother of one 4-year-old girl from Guatemala who crossed the border March 5 with her aunt. Border authorities expelled the aunt and labeled the girl unaccompanied by a parent, placing her in the Donna tent.

The parents asked for their daughter to be released to them directly but on Monday she was sent from South Texas to foster care in Michigan.

Homeland Security and HHS initially said they could not directly release the child to her mother.
No thumbs up from me.

Honestly I don't fucking care. These kids DON'T BELONG HERE. They didn't under Trump and they don't now.

GO HOME YOU USELESS SOCIETAL LEECHES

China is proud of Xiden....locking people in cages, with no access to the outside world, with no ability for basic legal representation.....the China way...Xiden is a Humanitarian Crisis.

Will the UN have to step in to stop Xiden's human rights abuse?

Speak for yourself.

I've spent 4 years watching Trumpists here defend Trump's 100% separation policy, going through incredible ethical contortions to do so... while NGO's have been quietly trying to find parents and reunite children with already-deported parents because the administration didn't seem to think it was their responsibility to keep of track of anything.
Sure, you will find people on both sides who care, but, overall, the vast majority on both sides, do not care. They don't think twice about those kids beyond what they can use to criticize the other party.

Maybe you do care, maybe you don't, but we can see for sure that the only time we hear anyone talking about these kids is when they are trying to use them to further their agenda.

Speak for yourself.

Sure, you will find people on both sides who care, but, overall, the vast majority on both sides, do not care. They don't think twice about those kids beyond what they can use to criticize the other party.

Maybe you do care, maybe you don't, but we can see for sure that the only time we hear anyone talking about these kids is when they are trying to use them to further their agenda.

I've opposed the 100% family separation policy from Day One, as well as attempts to undo the Flores agreement, so I don't care much one way or the other what you think. Kind's shouldn't be used to punish their parents. The public outcry forced the Trump administration to step back, and since most of the people trying help them are NGO's - not politicians, clearly many people do care.

From my blog:

March 14, 2021

By Nomaan Merchant

March 12, 2021

It's Trump's fault.
Every Biden failure will be blamed on Trump.

Speak for yourself.

I've opposed the 100% family separation policy from Day One, as well as attempts to undo the Flores agreement, so I don't care much one way or the other what you think. Kind's shouldn't be used to punish their parents. The public outcry forced the Trump administration to step back, and since most of the people trying help them are NGO's - not politicians, clearly many people do care.
Exactly, NGOs. There are organizations out there to help them, but, when it comes to politics, both sides are willing to step in those kids to further their agenda, and when it comes to politics, neither side actually cares.

Also, I disagree with them using kids to punish their parents. There has been no proof, anywhere, that the kids were separated just to punish the kids, or the parents. The left wing media loves to push that story, because it makes the right look bad.

They were separated because the administration planned to pursue prosecution of people crossing the border illegally, and they couldn't have children held in the same areas as those who were being charged.

From my blog:

March 14, 2021

By Nomaan Merchant

March 12, 2021

Biden needs to decide which of the kids to buy and which to sell to his fellow pedos

No one cares about these people

We don't even care about our fellow Americans....

You say that like you imagine democrats care. They do not. Ask any democrat about putting THEIR kid next to the little poorly educated mexican kids. You're not going to get many takers

Democrats just want to virtue signal a very very small % of white democrats would ever put their kids anywhere near these migrant kids. We should ship these people to localities that pretend to want tens of millions of poorly educated migrants and see how that works out for them.

From my blog:

March 14, 2021

By Nomaan Merchant

March 12, 2021

They're being forced to drink out of toilets, too.

He stopped the Wall construction, sent out vibes that the border was open to all, then had no plan to cater for the hordes.
Merkel did the exact same in Europe. What followed was a tornado of crime,Islamic terror, and a housing crisis.

Uhhh, he did more than that!
Stopped deportations and brought back 'catch and release' and further wall construction stopped through EO!! A real doom n' gloom trifecta for national security.
Not only Central Americans are loving it so are Haitians, Yemini's, Sri Lankan's, etc., etc.
Alot of Haitians are in this mix.

So better than what they endured when Trump was president.

Why did Democrats blame Trump for a photograph of children in cages that was taken in 2014?

AP FACT CHECK: 2014 photo wrongly used to hit Trump policies

May 30, 2018

—“Speechless. This is not who we are as a nation.” — Democrat Antonio Villaraigosa, former Los Angeles mayor now running for governor, referring in a tweet Sunday to photos showing young-looking immigrants in steel cages.

—“This is happening right now, and the only debate that matters is how we force our government to get these kids back to their families as fast as humanly possible.” — Jon Favreau, who was speechwriter for President Barack Obama, referring Sunday to the same photos.

THE FACTS: The photos, taken by The Associated Press, were from 2014, during the Obama administration, but were presented by liberal activists as if they showed the effects of Trump’s immigration policy now.

Video: Rachel Maddow Uses Obama-Era Photos to Slam Trump Border Policy

Did anyone take PROGS seriously when they criticized Trump over this children in cages business?

Like I said in my previous post, Democrats showed a photograph of children in cages from 2014, and blamed it on Trump.

So no, I don't take the Democrats seriously on this issue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back