Biden Ignores Reporter’s Question About Whether Americans Should Be Worried About Rising Prices

Quite a contrast from Trump, who was never afraid to take a question and called on the radicals from MSM media constantly even though he knew they were always engaging in "gotcha" questions.

Trump has no impulse control and doesn't know when to shut up. He would have given the reporter a 30 minute rant on the subject and said it was unfair to him.

Quite a contrast from Trump, who was never afraid to take a question and called on the radicals from MSM media constantly even though he knew they were always engaging in "gotcha" questions.

Trump has no impulse control and doesn't know when to shut up. He would have given the reporter a 30 minute rant on the subject and said it was unfair to him.
So? At least he isn't mentally ill like Biden. You should be ashamed of yourselves for putting this sick man in office.

Trump did a cognitive function assessment. Now it is time for him right libs??always said Trump would flunk one.........So you feel confident with the Sock Puppet Vegetable too huh?

View attachment 489104 Joe is meeting all expectations.
Worst President in American history.

Hey, right wingers..what about all those great Middle East treaties signed by the last guy? You lemmings were ready to give him a Nobel Prize for his "work" to get treaties signed with a couple of podunk ME countries and the biggest bully on the block in the ME...cause he could do no wrong in your eyes. :) Whelp. You were warned. Unless the Palestinian issue was solved there would be no resolution. And just like in his business ventures, he leaves (not by choice of course) and leave the people coming in behind him to pick up the mess. So far, Biden is living up to his billing. Competent and invested in the job.

Its a very stupid question. Do you need Biden to tell you whether you should worry or not?

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for putting this mess in office.

Biden is doing well.

Bullshit. The world is on fire.

No, the right wing world is on fire...and melting down in the process. And it's rather funny to watch.
Biden's doing his job.

Its a very stupid question. Do you need Biden to tell you whether you should worry or not?

Biden is doing well.

No, the right wing world is on fire...and melting down in the process. And it's rather funny to watch.
Biden's doing his job.

There was 4 years of peace in the middle east during Trump. Fuck you.

Hey, right wingers..what about all those great Middle East treaties signed by the last guy? You lemmings were ready to give him a Nobel Prize for his "work" to get treaties signed with a couple of podunk ME countries and the biggest bully on the block in the ME...cause he could do no wrong in your eyes. :) Whelp. You were warned. Unless the Palestinian issue was solved there would be no resolution. And just like in his business ventures, he leaves (not by choice of course) and leave the people coming in behind him to pick up the mess. So far, Biden is living up to his billing. Competent and invested in the job.

Biden immediately started sending Palestinians the money Trump would not. We can see what they invested it in. Biden will put terror on steroids just like his old boss.

So? At least he isn't mentally ill like Biden. You should be ashamed of yourselves for putting this sick man in office.

Biden is smarter than Trump even on a bad day and he has integrity.. Trump thinks everyone is stupid and corrupt including his groupies..

Biden is doing well.

Biden's doing his job.

There was 4 years of peace in the middle east during Trump. Fuck you.

That's because Trump enabled Israel to continue to displace Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank.
Looks like the Palestinians have finally had enough. Happens when you continue to display aggressiveness
and try to take land that doesn't really belong to you.
Deal with it.

I noticed Joe left out in his little address about the pipeline today that Colonial paid the hackers a $5 million dollar ransom to begin to open it up!
Meantime, he made it sound like him and the Fed's solved the problem.
Bow down to El Presidente!!....:udaman:

Hamas will never sign a peace agreement with Israel as long as they know they have you and your fellow DemoKKKrats on their side. You're the reason they are free to commit terrorist attacks.

Biden immediately started sending Palestinians the money Trump would not. We can see what they invested it in. Biden will put terror on steroids just like his old boss.

The Palestinians get a couple hundred million. Israel gets 5 billion a year. Now Israel is taking their homes and driving them out of the ancient Muslim Quarter.

I noticed Joe left out in his little address about the pipeline today that Colonial paid the hackers a $5 million dollar ransom to begin to open it up!
Meantime, he made it sound like him and the Fed's solved the problem.
Bow down to El Presidente!!....:udaman:

I read this morning the details of what Colonial could salvage and that they were working closely with the FBI and CIA. At ten this AM they weren't going to pay the ransom. They also think this was NOT Darksides A Team.

Forum List

Back