Biden Ignores Reporter’s Question About Whether Americans Should Be Worried About Rising Prices

View attachment 489104 Joe is meeting all expectations.
Worst President in American history.

Hey, right wingers..what about all those great Middle East treaties signed by the last guy? You lemmings were ready to give him a Nobel Prize for his "work" to get treaties signed with a couple of podunk ME countries and the biggest bully on the block in the ME...cause he could do no wrong in your eyes. :) Whelp. You were warned. Unless the Palestinian issue was solved there would be no resolution. And just like in his business ventures, he leaves (not by choice of course) and leave the people coming in behind him to pick up the mess. So far, Biden is living up to his billing. Competent and invested in the job.

Hamas will never sign a peace agreement with Israel as long as they know they have you and your fellow DemoKKKrats on their side. You're the reason they are free to commit terrorist attacks.

Hamas will never sign a peace treaty as long as Israel continues to show aggression toward the Palestinians.
Israel's biggest problem is it has never been forced to play nice in the sandbox. They're always enabled...usually by us. :)

That's bullshit.

Its a very stupid question. Do you need Biden to tell you whether you should worry or not?

You people should be ashamed of yourselves for putting this mess in office.

Biden is doing well.

Watching Biden try to give a speech is like watching Weekend at Bernies.

You just prefer bombast and lies and playing the martyr.

Trump did his job. There was peace, safety and prosperity. Just the opposite of what Biden is doing.

Trump did what he always did. Take the easy path and declare victory. A couple of podunk countries signing treaties with Israel doesn't solve the ME issue.
That problem is being played out before your very eyes. And until it's solved, there will be no peace in the ME.

What an idiotic post.

What a lame, idiotic response.
Typical of the enabling Trump crew.

Yeah, Trump had 4 years of peace and prosperity, and in less than 6 months we have hyperinflation, middle east is exploding, and Biden is doing a great job. You're mentally ill.

And you're a mindless simpleton. Barack Obama left Trump a growing economy and good job market. And for three years, Trump got to skate. Then, the virus hits and Trump
falls flat on his fat keister. Exposed for the incompetent boob he was. So voters showed him the door.

Trump didn't create the virus, numb nuts. Trump reversed Obama's economic policies, idiot. Then the economy soared. We had four years of peace and prosperity. Didn't take Obama Bin Biden 6 months to fuck it up.

Hey, right wingers..what about all those great Middle East treaties signed by the last guy? You lemmings were ready to give him a Nobel Prize for his "work" to get treaties signed with a couple of podunk ME countries and the biggest bully on the block in the ME...cause he could do no wrong in your eyes. :) Whelp. You were warned. Unless the Palestinian issue was solved there would be no resolution. And just like in his business ventures, he leaves (not by choice of course) and leave the people coming in behind him to pick up the mess. So far, Biden is living up to his billing. Competent and invested in the job.

Hamas will never sign a peace agreement with Israel as long as they know they have you and your fellow DemoKKKrats on their side. You're the reason they are free to commit terrorist attacks.

Hamas will never sign a peace treaty as long as Israel continues to show aggression toward the Palestinians.
Israel's biggest problem is it has never been forced to play nice in the sandbox. They're always enabled...usually by us. :)

That's bullshit.

Its a very stupid question. Do you need Biden to tell you whether you should worry or not?

Biden is doing well.

Trump did his job. There was peace, safety and prosperity. Just the opposite of what Biden is doing.

Trump did what he always did. Take the easy path and declare victory. A couple of podunk countries signing treaties with Israel doesn't solve the ME issue.
That problem is being played out before your very eyes. And until it's solved, there will be no peace in the ME.

What an idiotic post.

Yeah, Trump had 4 years of peace and prosperity, and in less than 6 months we have hyperinflation, middle east is exploding, and Biden is doing a great job. You're mentally ill.

And you're a mindless simpleton. Barack Obama left Trump a growing economy and good job market. And for three years, Trump got to skate. Then, the virus hits and Trump
falls flat on his fat keister. Exposed for the incompetent boob he was. So voters showed him the door.

Because we all know if Hitlery was POTUS nobody would have caught the ChiCom Flu.

That's bullshit.

Biden is doing well.

What an idiotic post.

Trump didn't create the virus, numb nuts. Trump reversed Obama's economic policies, idiot. Then the economy soared. We had four years of peace and prosperity. Didn't take Obama Bin Biden 6 months to fuck it up.

But....But....But....he bungled the covid response. He led the race to get a vaccine in 9 months when he was criticized and told it will take 5 years....and now? Biden is saying it should have taken less than 9 months. Trump bungled, I tell you. He bungled!

Israel created HAMAS, you dunce.

That's bullshit.

Biden is doing well.

What an idiotic post.

But....But....But....he bungled the covid response. He led the race to get a vaccine in 9 months when he was criticized and told it will take 5 years....and now? Biden is saying it should have taken less than 9 months. Trump bungled, I tell you. He bungled!

Trump said the covid virus would be gone by April and gutted the CDC, quit the W.H.O. threw out the Pandemic Handbook used to fight Ebola and Zika. You're giving South Carolinians a bad name.

That's bullshit.

Biden is doing well.

What an idiotic post.

Trump said the covid virus would be gone by April and gutted the CDC, quit the W.H.O. threw out the Pandemic Handbook used to fight Ebola and Zika. You're giving South Carolinians a bad name.

Go to KKKanada, Covid is so bad people are arrested for leaving their homes.

Meanwhile, half of America is mask free now.

That's bullshit.

Biden is doing well.

What an idiotic post.

He pushed for a vaccine in 9 months. 4 years faster than expected. The CDC told us Masks were useless and just live your lives. They dissevered to be dismantled. The WHO did nothing to warn us of the pandemic and supported China, the cause of the pandemic.
Say what you want. I go with the facts.
But then again, you support Biden who said HE was the one who got the vaccine developed in record time even though he got his vaccine well before he was inaugurated.

Hey. We get it. Orange man bad. We get it.

go away. You are too childish to debate.

Forum List

Back