Biden Will Not Last Out This Year

He is certainly in decline. Only a cultist would say different.
IDK about being gone within the year but i question him lasting the rest of his term.

Crazy how many people think this drooling embarrassment is any better than captain clorox.
The mind of a cultist is a fascinating thing.

Again?

How many times it is that the Trump cult losers have all screamed "Biden won't last long!". According to the Trumptards, Biden was supposed to drop out before the election so Hillary could take over. Then he was supposed to drop out before the inaguration. Then right after. And then every day since.

Fortunately for the Trump cultists, being completely wrong about every single thing is seen as a crediblity-builder, since only dirty liberals live in reality

He is an embarrassment to America and Democrats should be ashamed of voting for him, but they are not.
Evil is like that. It always doubles down, never admitting wrongdoing.

Take another stab at it! You described Trump, not President Biden, the President with approval numbers Trump can only dream about! Bigly!!!

A bunch of dumbasses approve of the bedwetter! WOW best accomplishment so far!
:lol:

Yes he will. He may even run again in 2024. If he does, he'll win. I have to say, the absolute catastrophic meltdown that the collective right wing is having right now is gratifying. The Republican party has all but sold out to the cult of You-Know-Who. They have people like McCarthy, McConnell, MTG, Jim Jordan, and Matt Gaetz as the face of the party. They've descended into a fractured message of trying to return to their roots but getting sidetracked by the likes of Mr Potato Head, Snow White, Dr Suess, and Brittany Spears. LOL. The 2022 ads are practically writing themselves...if Democrats are smart enough to press the advantage. Right now Biden's just getting things done. And Republicans are sputtering all over themselves to find something..I mean SOMETHING, that will stick. So far, the border situation is about the only thing coming close...and a lot of that...can be rolled up to the last guy's inability to deal with it. That guy, shares the blame for that situation.

Yes he will. He may even run again in 2024. If he does, he'll win. I have to say, the absolute catastrophic meltdown that the collective right wing is having right now is gratifying. The Republican party has all but sold out to the cult of You-Know-Who. They have people like McCarthy, McConnell, MTG, Jim Jordan, and Matt Gaetz as the face of the party. They've descended into a fractured message of trying to return to their roots but getting sidetracked by the likes of Mr Potato Head, Snow White, Dr Suess, and Brittany Spears. LOL. The 2022 ads are practically writing themselves...if Democrats are smart enough to press the advantage. Right now Biden's just getting things done. And Republicans are sputtering all over themselves to find something..I mean SOMETHING, that will stick. So far, the border situation is about the only thing coming close...and a lot of that...can be rolled up to the last guy's inability to deal with it. That guy, shares the blame for that situation.
Don't worry the Demoncraps are no way smart enough...Nadler Pelosi, Schumer, Whitehouse and the rest are all morons like you.

Don't worry the Demoncraps are no way smart enough...Nadler Pelosi, Schumer, Whitehouse and the rest are all morons like you.

Jeepers. You smart.

Who the hell is Whitehouse? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden doesn't look good. He acts stupid and confused as if he doesn't understand what he's doing. His decisions have been disastrous. His appointments have been atrociously unqualified. Our country is spiraling into mediocrity. And even his dog is an asshole. If his approval rating is over 20%, our national education rating must be be near the bottom of the list of countries.

The Amazing Biden is loved not only by Americans but around the world.

Not only will he last out the year, but his second term

While speaking of Dimm morons, I've noticed that Chinese spy asset Swalwell has been maintaining a very low profile.

He is way behind the count now. He better wakes the fxxk up. If not, his own party will kick him out before he knows it.

The Amazing Biden is loved not only by Americans but around the world.

Not only will he last out the year, but his second term
That is I want to see. How can US survives 2 terms of Biden? Will it be worse than 2 terms of Bush?

Forum List

Back