Biden: "I have been Cognitive Tested" - Won't Release The Results

Hmmm...

He'll release them when tramp releases his.

I will never forget that tramp thought CO was on the Mexico border.
When did he tell you that? And why can't you make a post about Biden without mentioning TRUMP!? must..deflect...must...deflect...
He didn't, but he will show his doctors report, and not have a fake one.
When will Biden show the results of his cognitive tests? And when did he tell you he would?

The results were negative... he did not get his name right on the test. It will take years to find the correct test.

Hmmm...
Right after trump releases his tax returns and nullifies all NDAs?

Anyways, here is one of Trump's Hannity interviews:

Sean Hannity: (35:55) Let’s talk about a second term. If you hear in 131 days from now, at some point in the night or early morning, we can now project Donald J. Trump has been reelected the 45th president of the United States. Let’s talk. What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what is one of your top priority items for a second term?
Donald Trump: (36:17) Well, one of the things that will be really great… You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meeting. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, “This is great.”
Donald Trump: (36:43) But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bums on everybody. You don’t have to kill people. [ crosstalk 00:37:01]-

Lets have Mensa give an IQ rest to both candidates.

My money says Biden beats Trump by 20 points. At least Biden would not have to have someone explain the test to him.

Trump would still go to court to prevent his results from being released.
Hahaha....

You sound worried.

You should be.... Biden actually admitted it was necessary for him to be tested routinely.

Trump can’t take the test without someone reading it to him.
Biden would destroy Trump

My money says Biden beats Trump by 20 points. At least Biden would not have to have someone explain the test to him.

awesome thread derailment

Hahaha....

You sound worried.

You should be.... Biden actually admitted it was necessary for him to be tested routinely.

Your best bet is voting for Kanye and hope he is fine with your racism and worship of dementia.

Last edited:

awesome thread derailment
What is derailment in discussing Trumps intellectual limitations?

You can dish it out but you can’t take it

Hahaha....

You sound worried.

Your best bet is voting for Kanye and hope he is fine with your racism and worship of dementia.
I thought Kanye was Trumps BFF

Hmmm...
Technically the only test for Alzheimer's is a brain autopsy
That explains a lot of Crazy Joe’s comments.
Crazy Joe is a product of the deep state that is putting people in office that they can fully control

Hmmm...
Right after trump releases his tax returns and nullifies all NDAs?

Anyways, here is one of Trump's Hannity interviews:

Sean Hannity: (35:55) Let’s talk about a second term. If you hear in 131 days from now, at some point in the night or early morning, we can now project Donald J. Trump has been reelected the 45th president of the United States. Let’s talk. What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what is one of your top priority items for a second term?
Donald Trump: (36:17) Well, one of the things that will be really great… You know, the word experience is still good. I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that, but the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meeting. I never did this before. I never slept over in Washington. I was in Washington, I think, 17 times. All of a sudden, I’m president of the United States. You know the story. I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, “This is great.”
Donald Trump: (36:43) But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan from New York. Now I know everybody, and I have great people in the administration. You make some mistakes. An idiot like Bolton, all he wanted to do is drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to drop bums on everybody. You don’t have to kill people. [ crosstalk 00:37:01]-
Not a Trump thread, Chowderhead.

'Ok, Joe.....relax, this is your mental competency test. There is nothing to worry about. Ready?'

Joe Biden Will Lose a General Election to Donald Trump

'Minnesota.'

'Hold on, Joe - we haven't started yet. Here we go.... Old McDonald had a WHAT?'

Joe Biden's struggles more worrisome than laughable
'Oh wait...I know this one...'

'No pressure, Joe - you got this.'

Joe Biden may not be any good at this campaigning thing
'Is it a 'FARM'?'

'Way to go, Joe - Just write it down....'

SCGOP's Moore: Why didn't Vincent Sheheen ask Joe Biden tough ...
"How the hell do you spell 'FARM' again?

"Ummmm...."

Being Biden: A history of his biggest blunders | Americas – Gulf News
'Oh wait - It's 'E-I-E-I-O'!'
-- 'HUA, I aced this sucker! Take that
Donald Reagan!'

:p

Hmmm...

Where are Trump's tax records...
Where's Obama's original 1961 birth certificate and why won't he release his college admissions? That boy still needs to show his papers.
Here's his real kenyan BC, but no one in Washington with any kind of power will ever acknowledge it. They were all in on ignoring it to begin with... yes, even the REPUBLICANS. They knew the born in Hawaii story was BS from the beginning... so the LAST thing they'll ever do is acknowledge the truth...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back