Biden: "I Deny The Allegation And the Alligator"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Mika: "Let's get right to the subject at hand Mr. Vice President"
Joe: "I agree....what subject?"
Mika: "Did you press Tara Reade up against a wall and penetrate her with your fingers?"
Joe: "Tara? was that her name?"
Mika: "Mr. Biden, did you or did you not do that?"
Joe: "C'mon man....smell my fingers" (points bony hand toward camera)
Mika: "No thank you....Joe, I'm trying to give you the opportunity to deny these charges!"
Joe: "Now there's charges?"
Mika: "Well, not legal charges...."
Joe: "Whew!"
Mika: "Mr. Biden, will you release your Senate records from that period?"
Joe: "Sure....we sent some boys over to clean up that mess".
Mika: "So you're saying there is no record of her complaint".
Joe: "Complaint about what?"
Mika: "Thank you for your time this morning Mr. Vice President".
Joe: "You're welcome....c'mon, smell my fingers!"
Mika: "In other news......"

5eac19eaac826.image.jpg

For the record, I would never smell the fingers of Joe Biden and neither would anyone else in their "right" minds.

• Banned
Mika spent the half hour before the Creepy Joe segment on all the accusations against the President, including the Billy Bush pussy-grabbing videotape from the Rat's "October Surprise" of 2016. She hates Trump with a vengeance and she clearly tipped her hand on Biden. He did it, probably dozens of times to multiple women and they all know it.

A once great American political party is now nothing more than a backroom money laundering thug clique.

Plugs really shit the bed this morning. And that's with a communist politburo cock fluffer sucking him through the process. Wait until an actual journalist gets a shot at him.

"Will you let a search be performed on your records for the name Tara Reade?"

"uh...uh....uh.....uh....uh.....uh....uh....I don't understand what you're getting at!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That dizzy, stammering shitstain feels completely bulletproof.

• Banned
This thread is too young to die.....NYTimes just called on the DNC to investigate Creepy Joe as if that would do any good. But slowly and surely Hollywood and the feminazis, along with Bernie's commie kids are turning on him.....the piece of shit is finished.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

DE3mCGvU0AQHyqL.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back