Biden hit by shock new poll which shows just 33% of voters would re-elect him if the 2024 election was today

Just one-third of American voters would send President Joe Biden back to the White House if the 2024 election were held today, according to new poll findings published on Sunday.

A majority of Americans also believe their lives are worse off than they were two years ago, the poll found.

The new survey by Fox News was taken from October 9 through 12, less than a month until Election Day 2022 when voters will decide which party controls Congress for the latter half of Biden's term.

Biden is also lagging among the critical Independent voter bloc, where just 13 percent said they would re-elect him if the election were today.

Fox's poll doesn't appear to factor whether the person voted for Biden in 2020.

It does, however, suggest that Americans are widely dissatisfied with the president's stewardship of the economy.

Inflation and high prices are a top concern for nearly nine out of 10 US voters, the poll suggests.

Fifty-one percent said they and their families are worse off now than they were in 2020, a 6 percent increase from May 2022.

Just 33% of voters would pick Biden if 2024 election was today: Poll

Sigh, I guess the case could also be made that 1/3 of US voters are pants-on-head insane.

And before some ignorant Lefty loudly proclaims "FOX NEWS!!!!" to the heavens - it is well known their polling arm is totally stuffy egghead flotsam, not distinct from Nate Plastic or Larry Sabato's crystal balls.

So spare us.

You mean Blacks and their supporters who fought for their lives?

Or how many lives were saved?
They fought for their lives by burning businesses in their neighborhood? Dang, they must have wonderful lives now. Businesses burned and others shutting down due to crime, yep, sounds like a wonderful life.

Right... It was the Dems that occupied the Capitol and threatened to hang Mike Pence. Total destruction.

Wow....eeewwww....."occupied". "Threatened".

Whatever the disingenuousness and inaccuracy of those sentiments, they don't have quite the same rhetorical swagger as:

"Burned down a Police station."

"Attacked a Federal Courthouse".

"Created the most expensive looting and destruction in recorded American history".

"Murdered over 40 people, mostly black."

Here endeth the lesson.

Lemme see if I got that straight, you're against open borders....unless Trump runs, then you're for open borders....geez.
No. You didn't get it right. I am against open borders period. I also am against Trump PERIOD.
Having the border to my choosing, though, is not worth giving up living in a representative republic, where the elected officials have to abide by the elections, thus destroying the country as we know it, so Donny or a Donny supporter is a non-starter.

The real question is what are the Biden-Harris puppet masters going to do? Get a new slate for ‘24? Who?

They fought for their lives by burning businesses in their neighborhood? Dang, they must have wonderful lives now. Businesses burned and others shutting down due to crime, yep, sounds like a wonderful life.
They got your attention so it was a success on that level.

Wow....eeewwww....."occupied". "Threatened".

Whatever the disingenuousness and inaccuracy of those sentiments, they don't have quite the same rhetorical swagger as:

"Burned down a Police station."

"Attacked a Federal Courthouse".

"Created the most expensive looting and destruction in recorded American history".

"Murdered over 40 people, mostly black."

Here endeth the lesson.
Quite the rhetorical swagger you got there I must admit. Of course they were acting out their frustrations over real events. That is the difference.

Quite the rhetorical swagger you got there I must admit. Of course they were acting out their frustrations over real events. That is the difference.

OK, so next time I see someone burn down a Police Station, I'll just chalk it up to understandable "frustration."

Riiiiiiiiight.

Forum List

Back