Biden hit by shock new poll which shows just 33% of voters would re-elect him if the 2024 election was today

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Just one-third of American voters would send President Joe Biden back to the White House if the 2024 election were held today, according to new poll findings published on Sunday.

A majority of Americans also believe their lives are worse off than they were two years ago, the poll found.

The new survey by Fox News was taken from October 9 through 12, less than a month until Election Day 2022 when voters will decide which party controls Congress for the latter half of Biden's term.

Biden is also lagging among the critical Independent voter bloc, where just 13 percent said they would re-elect him if the election were today.

Fox's poll doesn't appear to factor whether the person voted for Biden in 2020.

It does, however, suggest that Americans are widely dissatisfied with the president's stewardship of the economy.

Inflation and high prices are a top concern for nearly nine out of 10 US voters, the poll suggests.

Fifty-one percent said they and their families are worse off now than they were in 2020, a 6 percent increase from May 2022.

Just 33% of voters would pick Biden if 2024 election was today: Poll

Sigh, I guess the case could also be made that 1/3 of US voters are pants-on-head insane.

1665958050882.png

Democrats are getting crushed on the generic ballot today. November is going to be blood bath.

And they're mighty fucking lucky we decided to wait till November.

That part wasn't easy, I tell you. We had to shout some people down.

Just one-third of American voters would send President Joe Biden back to the White House if the 2024 election were held today, according to new poll findings published on Sunday.

A majority of Americans also believe their lives are worse off than they were two years ago, the poll found.

The new survey by Fox News was taken from October 9 through 12, less than a month until Election Day 2022 when voters will decide which party controls Congress for the latter half of Biden's term.

Biden is also lagging among the critical Independent voter bloc, where just 13 percent said they would re-elect him if the election were today.

It does, however, suggest that Americans are widely dissatisfied with the president's stewardship of the economy.

Inflation and high prices are a top concern for nearly nine out of 10 US voters, the poll suggests.

Fifty-one percent said they and their families are worse off now than they were in 2020, a 6 percent increase from May 2022.

Sigh, I guess the case could also be made that 1/3 of US voters are pants-on-head insane.
You meant to say that 33% of those polled which is about one thousand people which is not the entire population of the US.

Democrats are getting crushed on the generic ballot today. November is going to be blood bath.
It will be interesting to see how they shift blame from themselves to the Republicans and their voters. I imagine we'll see many charges of cheating via "voter suppression". Those on the Right in the battleground fights better be extra-vigilant of these cheating scum.

It will be interesting to see how they shift blame from themselves to the Republicans and their voters. I imagine we'll see many charges of cheating via "voter suppression". Those on the Right in the battleground fights better be extra-vigilant of these cheating scum.
Nah. You are confusing us with your own party.

You know the one that claimed elections were stolen when they lost?

You know the one that stormed the capitol because their douchebag orange fuhrer did not want to be labeled a loser? That one. :itsok:

I'm guessing Biden is hoping that Trump runs against him, that may be his only chance. If Biden and Trump were to have a 2024 rematch, the poll found Biden would garner 48% compared to 46% for Trump, essentially a dead heat.

May not actually be that high by the time the presidential election comes around if he makes it that long

He lost me, (except if trump is running) back when he screwed up the border worse than it was, started secretly flying immigrants all over the country at night, so as not to be noticed, and show no sign of wanting to push for any policy to correct or improve the border situation. Naturally, I could never vote for somebody that does not believe in free elections if they lose, but I would like a chance to vote fore somebody other than Joe, if possible.

Actual voters are different from

Fraud ballots on pallets via USPS at midnight
Dominion vote switching
What Brad Raffensberger called "normal"

He lost me, (except if trump is running) back when he screwed up the border worse than it was, started secretly flying immigrants all over the country at night, so as not to be noticed, and show no sign of wanting to push for any policy to correct or improve the border situation. Naturally, I could never vote for somebody that does not believe in free elections if they lose, but I would like a chance to vote fore somebody other than Joe, if possible.
Lemme see if I got that straight, you're against open borders....unless Trump runs, then you're for open borders....geez.

Forum List

Back