Biden HIGHEST Approval Rating Yet

And so, a doddering old fool has just mounted the biggest challenge to the 'American way' of income inequality that has ever been seen in America's history!

He's nowhere as smart as Obama and so the only explanation on why he 'could' make it happen is because the American people are coming to the realization that their country just had a very close shave with fascism.

Not to suggest that Biden will succeed. The very wealthy that control America is going to be in a fight for their lives.

With some reservations, I predict that the Democratic side of congress will sell out to big money.

And then what? The American people will be left with their poverty and still vulnerable to offers of fascism from Trump.

--------------------------

Look for the Dems beginning to sell out to big money but also look to some compromises being made by Repubs in order to stop the momentum.

1. The R's allow Chauvin to go down.
2. The Master's is moved out of Georgia.
3. Georgia reverses some of it's blatant mistakes on preventing blacks to vote.
4. The R's get on board with a a smaller number. 1t?
5. other?

Biden has a bone in his teeth now and his ratings show it.

And Biden on the foreign affairs front?
As long as he just shakes a stick at Putin to give the appearance needed by the American people, he will do fine. And besides, America doesn't wield enough power over Russia and China to do anything more than shake sticks.
The Iran situation is ending in huge humiliation for America already and that's going to result in a significant strike on Iran by the ME's apartheid regime, in the hope that Iran will retaliate.

Talk of chances of a nuclear war!!

Biden will at least covertly put the screws to the Zionists to control themselves!

Leftists didn't cheat the country out of an election, and here's proof:

A. MSM didn't hide Biden
B. MSM didn't lie for Democrats to attack Trump 24/7.
C. Democrats didn't incite racism & violence.
D. Democrats didn't exploit COVID.
E. Democrats didn't push mail-in ballots & ballot harvesting knowing the laziest among us swing left.
F. Democrats didn't call off the election because Trump was clearly winning.
G. Democrats didn't cheat or violate their own Constitutions in swing states.
H. System analysts are wrong, computers didn't change votes in swing States in real time.
I. Ballots weren't date stamped earlier than they were rec'd.
J. All votes count cuz it sounds neat.

And stuff like that.

America LOVES its new President
Yea man who would not, free money, it falls out his ass.
4m6pbm.jpg

Biden HIGHEST Approval Rating Yet
All this shows is we have a Country full of ignorant worthless freeloaders

TRUMP 2024! Man who loves his Country.Time to start bitch slapping Democrats.
We are being invaded .
AP_21016647443394 (1).jpg

Yea man who would not, free money, it falls out his ass. View attachment 476040

Highest Stock Market in HISTORY!
Booming Real Estate Market
916,000 good paying jobs last month

Thanks President Biden!

:dance:
The right man at the right time.

Phew.

The Amazing Biden has saved us from the dreadful Trump era

:udaman:
The guy is stumbling fuckstick,nothing but a check writing puppet .

Yea man who would not, free money, it falls out his ass. View attachment 476040

Highest Stock Market in HISTORY!
Booming Real Estate Market
916,000 good paying jobs last month

Thanks President Biden!

:dance:

That fucking housing market going to crash. California exodus fast pace, and it's affecting the West most. I've seen 650K homes sell locally that were worth 500K a few months ago. Folks taking their money and running while many parts of Ca. won't sell as well. We're getting their homeless & immigrants too. The left's flagship State created a disaster for themselves and now it's spreading like the disease it is.

Yep, poll numbers Donnie could only dream of. Had he not entirely botched the pandemic response he'd still be president.
I wish he hadn't screwed up so royally even though I would have HATED to see him reelected.
But a couple hundred thousand Americans would still be alive.
Thanks President Biden!
Lol, botched it so much. Biden is riding Trump's coat tails on the vaccine.

Forum List

Back