Biden has told Obama he’s running again

That old coot is not only demented, he's delusional. So is anyone who actually believes he deserves four more years.
  • I give Biden a 50% chance of even making it through his first term.
  • I give Biden 0% chance of beating ANYONE running against him except if Kamela tries to oust him as the nominee.

He's Running!​

1650476216091.png

Whos that?
I guess you've not been paying attention to the news since, oh I don't know, about 3 years ago? Quid Pro Joe is the current resident of the White House, the one often seen wandering aimlessly about without any apparent goal or destination and who is ignored when anyone of even minor importance shows up.

I guess you've not been paying attention to the news since, oh I don't know, about 3 years ago? Quid Pro Joe is the current resident of the White House, the one often seen wandering aimlessly about without any apparent goal or destination and who is ignored when anyone of even minor importance shows up.
No that's president biden

I hear you guys lost an election.

HAHAHAHAHA
Yes, America held an election and lost. But we all knew that. Thankfully, we get a chance to minimize the damage in a few months and repair it in a few years. In the meantime, we all have to deal with Quid Pro wandering aimlessly through the White House, muttering about Corn Pop and having kids stroking his legs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back