Biden has told Obama he’s running again

Why would I not?

Most people do not like him, he never had good approval rating, averaging 42% for his term. Hell, most of the people that voted in 2016 did not vote for him, why do you think that changed in 2020 when he had 4 years to prove what an asshole he was.

I get that among his followers he is seen as some sort of deity, but that does not carry over to the general population

The general population is pretty stupid, ignorant and shallow. I don’t see Trump as a deity and I don’t like many of his antics, however, I am a pragmatic adult that can ignore mean tweets in lieu of US economic prosperity and security.

I am under no illusions that she will be locked up. She has far too many contacts in government that have too much to lose by going against the Clinton crime machine.
Yeah. You guys got nothing on her. I agree

There is plenty, but it requires crooked Democrats to break rank. They don’t do that. It is against their teachings. The Democratic Party is their God. It would be sacrilegious.
I see. When it's our guy she's guilty and the system is corrupt even when trump was in charge but for your guy he must be innocent

Priceless

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I see. When it's our guy she's guilty and the system is corrupt even when trump was in charge but for your guy he must be innocent

Priceless

You’re going to mail Trump for Russian collusion. You really are! Never give up you dreams!

Joe could be on life support and still win

1650461100627.png

That old coot is not only demented, he's delusional. So is anyone who actually believes he deserves four more years.

He's not just delusional, he's diabolical. And barometic. Metric. Which means he's European. A eugenicist on nugenix and who funds NXIVM. Noxiously obnoxious. Positively senile and seaworthy. I don't even know what I'm saying but Joe Biden baaaaaad, mkay?

The Republican party approves this message.

Why would I not?

Most people do not like him, he never had good approval rating, averaging 42% for his term. Hell, most of the people that voted in 2016 did not vote for him, why do you think that changed in 2020 when he had 4 years to prove what an asshole he was.

I get that among his followers he is seen as some sort of deity, but that does not carry over to the general population
With the Mexicrat Party, the complicit media and social media made sure you programmed sheep wouldn’t “like him”. They told you what to think and so you did.
“He’s a racist xenophobe”
”He hates Mexicans because he wants to protect Americans from invaders”
“Russia, Russia, Russia”
”Ukranian quid pro quo”

“Most people” in filthy blue shitholes didn’t “like him”
”Most people” whom are unAmerican abnormals didn’t “like him”….faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, weirdos
Wetbacks, criminals, lowlife degenrates and foreign filth didn’t “like him”.
ALL legitimate real, core Americans loved his presidency.
Face it Gator….no Democrat Virus / pandemic and Trump wins reelection with ease….You won’t have a scamdemic to count on in 2024.

With the Mexicrat Party, the complicit media and social media made sure you programmed sheep wouldn’t “like him”. They told you what to think and so you did.
“He’s a racist xenophobe”
”He hates Mexicans because he wants to protect Americans from invaders”
“Russia, Russia, Russia”
”Ukranian quid pro quo”

“Most people” in filthy blue shitholes didn’t “like him”
”Most people” whom are unAmerican abnormals didn’t “like him”….faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, weirdos
Wetbacks, criminals, lowlife degenrates and foreign filth didn’t “like him”.
ALL legitimate real, core Americans loved his presidency.
Face it Gator….no Democrat Virus / pandemic and Trump wins reelection with ease….You won’t have a scamdemic to count on in 2024.

I did not like Trump long before he ran for POTUS, I did not need anyone to help with that.

And yes, you are probably correct that had COIVD not hit he would have won. And if he had not failed in his response to the first real crisis of his presidency he still might have won.

I do not need to count on anything, there is no doubt in my mind that the GOP will win the presidency in 2024. The Dems have nobody situated for a real run at it. Maybe someone can come out of the blue like Clinton did in 1992 but that seems harder these days.

All I hope for is that there is new blood on both sides. I told my wife that if Trump gets the nomination again the country is too far gone and we will start taking the idea of retiring outside of the US far more seriously.

I did not like Trump long before he ran for POTUS, I did not need anyone to help with that
I didn't like that Yankee windbag either. Unfortunately for me, Satan and her band of demons were running. So I was inevitably sucked in to the lesser of two evils bullshit. Same for 2020.

And the candidates just keep getting worse and worse. This is not going to end well.

I told my wife that if Trump gets the nomination again the country is too far gone and we will start taking the idea of retiring outside of the US far more seriously.
Start planning now because Trump nomination or not this country is DEFINITELY too far gone.
Trump was and will probably be elected because core Americans want a POTUS who will tell the filthy Left to fuck off, they want someone to stomp on the necks of the left daily, they want someone who wants the Left in concentration camps as bad as they do. Trump is really the only guy with the balls to do it.
Remember, No Kenyan = No Trump….The Kenyan empowered the Hate America Left, he gave them life….The Lefts assault on America has to end for the dynamic among the people to improve…it’s just that simple.

Forum List

Back