Biden has 'screwed the world up every way you can'

All you got to do is look around. Open your eyes. Will the Biden cultists open their eyes?
Elections have consequences. Yeah the world is screwed up and Lindsey Graham is correct.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said that President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”

Graham argued on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that Biden has perpetuated “broken borders” and that “the world’s on fire.” When moderator Kristen Welker mentioned Biden’s statement Friday that he regretted using the term “an illegal” to describe Jose Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan who crossed the border into the U.S. and who has been charged in the murder of Laken Riley, Graham interjected to say that the reversal “really pisses me off.”

That's funny, because he's supposed to be Biden's "friend. I like Graham, but he's not a good judge of character. Biden is no more than a creep with a disposition of an aggressive used car salesman.

That's funny, because he's supposed to be Biden's "friend. I like Graham, but he's not a good judge of character. Biden is no more than a creep with a disposition of an aggressive used car salesman.
I trust Graham way more than I trust you.

these Cultists don't believe it.
He done it again y'all.

EVERYBODY DRINK!!!

everybody1.jpg

All you got to do is look around. Open your eyes. Will the Biden cultists open their eyes?
Elections have consequences. Yeah the world is screwed up and Lindsey Graham is correct.

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham on Sunday said that President Joe Biden “has screwed the world up every way you can.”

Graham argued on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” that Biden has perpetuated “broken borders” and that “the world’s on fire.” When moderator Kristen Welker mentioned Biden’s statement Friday that he regretted using the term “an illegal” to describe Jose Antonio Ibarra, a Venezuelan who crossed the border into the U.S. and who has been charged in the murder of Laken Riley, Graham interjected to say that the reversal “really pisses me off.”

Lindsay is a raving fucking lunatic. He should end like Slim Pickens in Strangelove

Biden is a complete disaster and that was expected.

He was a below average law student and had the reputation of a buffoon who always made the wrong choice with regard to international affairs.

In addition to his problems with being a serial plagiarist, serial liar and serial child sniffer, Biden’s creeping on little girls has gotten worse as his mental faculties have declined.

Well he is right. Biden isn't responsible for the immediate post COVID inflation, but he damn sure is responsible for exacerbating it and keeping it at intolerable levels. And because of his weakness, ineffectiveness, indecisiveness, he is indirectly responsible in my opinion for Russia invading Ukraine, for Hamas attacking Israel, for the Houthi attacks on shipping and the saber rattling going on in North Korea, China, Iran. He is 100% responsible for our country being overrun by millions of illegals. I could go on and on but I honestly cannot think of one single thing he has made better other than for perhaps a very few individuals.

And most Americans KNOW they are not better off than they were before Biden and most are significantly less well off.
Joe Biden has kept our inflation level lower than almost anywhere else in this world wide phenomenon.

That's the reality here.

Joe Biden passes historic $1.2 trillion US Infrastucture investment……Republicans vote against it

:dance:

Joe Biden passes historic $1.2 trillion US Infrastucture investment……Republicans vote against it

:dance:

Your problem is you cannot explain why and how it's historic. Just the fact that he did it satisfies your teeny head, am I right?

FKN-A

Forum List

Back