Biden has a Real Plan to Distribute the Vaccine

Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you.

Um..........it's already being distributed through the states..................
At a snails pace. Trump didn't even buy enough doses, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe.
Trump's plan would have taken 2+ years to vaccinate the whole country, Biden will do this in 9-12 months.

Just like in 2008, the dems need to rescue the country after the GOP destroyed it.
No.
Great comeback, too bad I have facts and links and evidence to support my argument, you have nothing.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country. All you can do is make lame excuses for your parties repeated failure, as evident in this thread, and evident by Trump's total failure to 1) buy enough vaccine doses 2) formulate a plan to distribute vaccine doses...

I'm a liberal. I didn't vote for Trump.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country...................

Just like Obama, Biden has inherited a total shitshow disaster from the GOP. Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

Not only did Trump not order remotely enough vaccine doses, letting them go to Europe instead, Trump also had no plan at all to distribute the vaccine. It would have taken Trump 2+ years to vaccinate the country, hopefully Biden can accomplish this in 9-12 months.

Luckily we have Biden to the rescue. Biden has a real plan to use the full power of the US government to distribute the vaccine, utilizing people/resources from all branches of government.

We can say with confidence that the vaccine will be distributed as fast as possible, with the best plan possible. Trump had no plan at all and the results reflect that, as the early vaccine distribution has been a total disaster.

At a snails pace. Trump didn't even buy enough doses, letting hundreds of millions of doses slip away to Europe.
Trump's plan would have taken 2+ years to vaccinate the whole country, Biden will do this in 9-12 months.

Just like in 2008, the dems need to rescue the country after the GOP destroyed it.
No.
Great comeback, too bad I have facts and links and evidence to support my argument, you have nothing.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country. All you can do is make lame excuses for your parties repeated failure, as evident in this thread, and evident by Trump's total failure to 1) buy enough vaccine doses 2) formulate a plan to distribute vaccine doses...

Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it true.
But the links I posted make it true...

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said. Then, opening the line to senior citizens set people up for disappointment because there wasn’t enough vaccine, he said.

Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC that the White House declined “multiple” offers from Pfizer to strike a deal on more vaccines for the second quarter of 2021.

Lame OP.

Distribution is up to the States.

Big Pharma can only make so many vaccines at a time.

It'll be interesting to see if Biden's "100 million vacs in 100 days" is doable.
I doubt that it is.

It'll be double interesting to see who Biden blames for failing his 100m/100d promise.
Not true, Trump didn't buy enough vaccine doses and let hundreds of million go to Europe, with "big pharma" even questioning why Trump didn't buy more doses

Leaving distribution up to the states is a failed policy, and the slow results show. Biden has enacted the full power of the US government to get the job done. They will do a much faster job than the states.

This is just another example of the failure of Trump, and your pathetic excuses for this failure. You love failure, you embrace failure, you support failure, because you are a partisan hack who loves poltical party more than America. All you do is make excuses for the GOP failure instead of holding them accountable.

Dood, seriously.

Pharma can only produce so much vaccine!

Every country purchases separately.

Biden HAS to leave it up to the States to distribute as they see fit.
(It's in the Constitution, dummy)

That's why we see success in Florida and failure in NY and CA.

Your attack on me is lame.

I must have hit a nerve.
Idiot, Trump had the opportunity to buy more doses, he didn't buy them for some crazy reason. I have facts and evidence, you have nothing but lame excuses. You are just a partisan hack, you are more loyal to your party than to America. Party over country, disgusting. Let's hear more pathetic excuses...
RIGHT HERE::

The Trump administration last spring made a deal for 100m doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine candidate, but the administration turned down an offer to reserve additional doses, Scott Gottlieb, a current Pfizer board member and former FDA commissioner, confirmed on Tuesday.

Problems started with the Trump administration’s “fatal mistake” of not ordering enough vaccine, which was then snapped up by other countries, Topol said. Then, opening the line to senior citizens set people up for disappointment because there wasn’t enough vaccine, he said.
OMFG. You could never possibly be my banker you moron. Trump got the vaccine done 5 yrs before anyone ever did. Do you fucking understand that? Bullshit!! We would sell our vaccine abroad before we weren't pricked first. You are a joke of repulsive magnitudes.

Thank you Biden, we are lucky to have you. :clap:

Doesn't really seem to be the President's job, to set up a distribution network.

Sounds like a job for the CDC, or just let the manufacturers sell them.

Lame OP.

It'll be interesting to see if Biden's "100 million vacs in 100 days" is doable.
I doubt that it is.

It'll be double interesting to see who Biden blames for failing his 100m/100d promise.

IMHO and as the reporter reminded Joe, the 100m in 100 days is a very low bar, especially assuming that two more vaccines will be approved by the end of February, namely Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) and Novovax. I know that the JNJ vaccine was contracted for 1b doses in 2021. Not sure if any Novovax doses were ordered, Novovax is primarily an EU supplier. Simple math shows that the JNJ vaccine would flood the system with doses, and those are only 1-shot doses not 2-shots. Here is where we are today, at about 1.5m shots a day, then add the new JNJ doses and the total should be approaching 200m doses in the first 100-days, no thanks to Biden doing anything. You're welcome.

1612018515061.png

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

He won't have to explain his failure because he won't be called out on it.

No.

I'm a liberal. I didn't vote for Trump.

You are just a typical partisan hack that loves his party more than his country...................
You know what? I been readin you fer a spell. I know you like world politics and events though..lol

Your statement was about as honest a thing I ever heard here Rosanna Danna. You have endeared me. I don't do the follow thing here, but if I did you'd be followed

...Progs and their key words....coed words....Science and insurrectionists and social distancing and so many more. I just read that a MSNBC host , Nicolle Wallace suggested that drones should be sent out to kill the deplorables as they are terrorists. This woman would be taken down a few seconds or less and deserve to be so if she put her as on the line.
Irrelevant to the question of whether the Biden or Rump administrations have (or had) a superior vision for manufacturing and distributing the COVID-19 vaccine.

Doesn't really seem to be the President's job, to set up a distribution network.

You just summed up why Biden will get the country vaccinated 2x as fast as Trump, which will then allow the country to fully open the economy and return to normal.

If we had Trump it would take 2+ years to fully vaccinate, where as Biden will get it done in 9-12 months. I think it is pretty obvious which is the better situation, but then again you support and accept failure. You are proud of GOP failure. You make excuses for GOP failure. Telling it "like it is" is too harsh for you to accept.

Keep making excuses for Trump's failed vaccine distribution... Notta good look...

...Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it true.
Quite true. However, happily, that does not apply to the Biden administration's emerging plans for manufacturing and distributing the vaccines quickly.

Plans which compare quite favorable vs. the nearly complete lack of leadership evinced by the failed Rump administration position on that same subject.

It helps, of course, if you actually give two $hits about the people you're serving... beyond their value as votes or for mounting insurrectionist assaults on Congress.

Your boy sponsored Operation Warp Speed... to quickly bring vaccines to the forefront... and good on him... hell... even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Your boy also was a complete failure when it came to the manufacture and distribution of those same vaccines... a profound lack of both leadership and empathy.

In the end, your boy sucked... a Loser for the Ages... in most of the ways where it counted the most.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he's smart enough to take-on the job, and actually gives two $hits about the people he serves.

And he's smart enough to engage Subject Matter Experts who actually KNOW what they're doing, rather than people who only tell him what he wants to hear.

Game... set... match.

Last edited:

No.

The Trump administration bought more than enough vaccine doses from JNJ and Moderna, even before the vaccines were proven to work. So stop lying.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Not true, Trump didn't buy enough vaccine doses and let hundreds of million go to Europe, with "big pharma" even questioning why Trump didn't buy more doses

Leaving distribution up to the states is a failed policy, and the slow results show. Biden has enacted the full power of the US government to get the job done. They will do a much faster job than the states.

This is just another example of the failure of Trump, and your pathetic excuses for this failure. You love failure, you embrace failure, you support failure, because you are a partisan hack who loves poltical party more than America. All you do is make excuses for the GOP failure instead of holding them accountable.

Dood, seriously.

I must have hit a nerve.
Idiot, Trump had the opportunity to buy more doses, he didn't buy them for some crazy reason. I have facts and evidence, you have nothing but lame excuses. You are just a partisan hack, you are more loyal to your party than to America. Party over country, disgusting. Let's hear more pathetic excuses...

The Trump administration last spring made a deal for 100m doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine candidate, but the administration turned down an offer to reserve additional doses, Scott Gottlieb, a current Pfizer board member and former FDA commissioner, confirmed on Tuesday.

Just the tone of whomever you're quoting tells me you are not dealing with an honest media.

Next...

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Dood, seriously.

I must have hit a nerve.

OMFG. You could never possibly be my banker you moron. Trump got the vaccine done 5 yrs before anyone ever did. Do you fucking understand that? Bullshit!! We would sell our vaccine abroad before we weren't pricked first. You are a joke of repulsive magnitudes.
Yea researchers at trump university got the vaccine???

Bog pharma made the vaccine and Trump did nothing. The vaccine would have been made with or without Trump.

Trump failed to buy enough doses and instead they went to Europe for some strange irrational reason.

Here are the facts, I know you hate facts:

Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC that the White House declined “multiple” offers from Pfizer to strike a deal on more vaccines for the second quarter of 2021.

...Repeating the same BS over and over again doesn't make it true.
Quite true. However, happily, that does not apply to the Biden administration's emerging plans for manufacturing and distributing the vaccines quickly.

Plans which compare quite favorable vs. the nearly complete lack of leadership evinced by the failed Rump administration position on that same subject.

It helps, of course, if you actually give two $hits about the people you're serving... beyond their value as votes or attacking Congress.

Biden's plans aren't any different than Trump's plans were.

Biden administration's emerging plans for manufacturing and distributing the vaccines quickly.

We'll see how Biden's plan works out.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Dood, seriously.

I must have hit a nerve.

Bog pharma made the vaccine and Trump did nothing. The vaccine would have been made with or without Trump.

Trump failed to buy enough doses and instead they went to Europe for some strange irrational reason.

Stop posting the same crap over and over again.

It's called spamming.

btw there is no Trump University.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Dood, seriously.

I must have hit a nerve.

Sorry. You are a scroll by now. Yer as worthless as tits on a bull. Notice how I usually post in 2 sentences what you have to do in the abortion you just sent me.

You have to be a special dooshalot for you to annoy me enough to put you on scroll by. Congrats

You just summed up why Biden will get the country vaccinated 2x as fast as Trump, which will then allow the country to fully open the economy and return to normal.

If we had Trump it would take 2+ years to fully vaccinate, where as Biden will get it done in 9-12 months. I think it is pretty obvious which is the better situation, but then again you support and accept failure. You are proud of GOP failure. You make excuses for GOP failure. Telling it "like it is" is too harsh for you to accept.

Keep making excuses for Trump's failed vaccine distribution... Notta good look...

If the distribution was Trump's then so it the vaccine.

Give thanks to Trump when you get your shot.

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Dood, seriously.

I must have hit a nerve.

Stop posting the same crap over and over again.

It's called spamming.

btw there is no Trump University.
I told you to delete this. Don't blame me for the dumbest GD thread of the yr so far getting this far....lol

Lame OP.

I doubt that it is.

Dood, seriously.

I must have hit a nerve.

Just the tone of whomever you're quoting tells me you are not dealing with an honest media.

Next...
There's the problem. I report the unequivicol facts, you don't like these facts, you can't accept these facts, you want to hide and ignore these facts. You try to call the facts "biased"

Facts are kryptonite to a republican. The facts are that Trump could have bought more vaccine doses from Pfizer and Moderna and he didn't. And it was a big and stupid mistake.

Here are the facts, right from Gotlieb a member of the Pfizer board...

Both Bush and Trump left office in failure and disgrace.

TDS.png
You must get a different history and news channel than me. What do you watch, the Democrats Network? I don't recall GW leaving office in disgrace at all, and Trump's disgrace was only in not being able to prove his election fraud while being set up again by the democrats to take the fall for the staged riot they created in order to pin on Trump as leverage hoping to impeach him from running again.

Swing and a miss.

Forum List

Back