Biden Handed Republicans A Shovel And They Just Can’t Stop Digging

Nobody is proposing cutting or eliminating SS, you fucking liar.

And stealing populist rhetoric about jobs and the midddle class, when you really don't give a flying fuck about them, isn't playing anyone like a fiddle....It's the same plagiarizing that the senile old felon has always done.
I know you have been shown links to multiple republican lawmakers who have said they want to do everything from privatize those programs to sunsetting them, and even some have said they should be eliminated. Even if you don't personally support those things, why can't you acknowledge that those are things that republican lawmakers have said?

It is funny to watch Joe playing trump supporting Republicans like a fiddle. If the Republican minority that publicly support cutting Social Security, keep it up, they may be solely responsible for Re-Electing Joe, out of their own sheer stupidity on their losing issue.
I support cutting social security and medicare as long as every other government program is cut by the same amount

Last edited:
Nobody is proposing cutting or eliminating SS, you fucking liar.

And stealing populist rhetoric about jobs and the midddle class, when you really don't give a flying fuck about them, isn't playing anyone like a fiddle....It's the same plagiarizing that the senile old felon has always done.
Does not amtter.

The only thing that matters in politics is if the voters believe the charge, not its truth value. That is just reality.

The question is if Biden is getting this attack to sell or not. Other than here, I really do not see it anywhere so I doubt it but it could be much more of an issue outside my circle.

Since Tuesday’s State of the Union, President Joe Biden has had Republicans on the ropes over Social Security and Medicare, and he’s not backing down. After his resounding State of the Union victory, Biden took his win on the road to Florida and Wisconsin. Those happen to be the home states of the senators with the most radical proposals for killing off the programs.

Oddly, those senators—Rick Scott (FL) and Ron Johnson (WI)—decided to just keep digging. They lent a shovel to Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD) over the weekend, who went on CNN Sunday to tell Jake Tapper that he looks at Social Security like defense spending, something that should be “managed” every year by Congress.

The only thing that’s going to get managed is the Presidents plan to expand the programs, and make those losers billionaire donors pay for it.
Poopeypants is the one to watch out for stealing your Social Security and Medicare doofus. The rest of the lies from that idiot speech are too numerous to count.
Are you stupid or something Forrest??

No relevance. Cheap misdirection in a stump speech disguised as SOTU.
Get a clue. State of the Union speeches are just political speeches, using the opportunity afforded by a requirement in the constitution to report to the two houses of Congress. I said the first night he gave it, if you missed it, no problem as you will hear the key parts in every stump speech he gives for the next two years. Nobody can help it, if he was smarter than the Republicans that night. I can't help it if misguided supporters in that party, think it wise to keep that third rail subject alive. Some people are not conservative enough of thought, to know when to shut up after they take a public butt fking from somebody they thought was beyond giving them a humping them in public.

This whole stupid ploy has been used by the democrats in every election for the last 50 years. It was bullshit then and it is bullshit now. Watch Biden call for the demise of SS and medicare in his 1995 senate address. I've posted it numerous times since the SOTU. Hard to argue that he said it when it is coming out his mouth.
25 years is a long time, and plenty of time for him to have formed the opinion he has now, and to make it clear to the country where he stands now, which he has done. Republican remarks have been much more recent, and I haven't noticed any effort from any of them to disavow their remarks, at least not until the last week or so. Rick Scott, a republican still has sunsetting those programs in his brochure laying out his 11 step plan. (page 18)

Try convincing anyone almost 65 (or obviously older) that has paid in to Social Security since they were 16, that the benefits need to be cut, and you won't find many takers, but will find a lot that will think you are trying to cheat them out of what they paid for. It is the third rail, especially among older voters, a voting block, probably more likely to vote than other age demographic, as they were raised believing in voting and still do.

I am in Tennessee. State income tax is a similar third rail, down here. Just bringing the idea up will lose an election if running or get you voted out, if actually in office and suggesting it, and it appears to have a ripple affect to other candidates of the same party.

If you think it a good issue, Marty, go for it. Just one more stake in the heart of the Republican Party, already wounded by trumpism and tax breaks for the rich. So, keep it alive if you think best, but from watching politics for most of 69 years, I don't recommend it as a winning strategy. Just Sayin..
Nobody is saying it needs to or will be cut.
Except Poopeypants and he has been saying it for years.

I support cutting social securit and medicare as long ss every other government program is cut by the same amount
Not me. If you run, I will dance when you lose your election, laughing like hell, wagging my finger in your face telling you I Told You So!:fu::laughing0301:

25 years is a long time, and plenty of time for him to have formed the opinion he has now, and to make it clear to the country where he stands now, which he has done. Republican remarks have been much more recent, and I haven't noticed any effort from any of them to disavow their remarks, at least not until the last week or so. Rick Scott, a republican still has sunsetting those programs in his brochure laying out his 11 step plan. (page 18)

That's rich. And the democrats are no longer KKK and they don't promote division in the country either, eh?

I do not know what in the hell the OP is talking about. The GOP has not recently said anything about cutting off the welfare rats and SS retirees. This battle cry from the left is been fake. It makes old man Joepedo look like an idiot. How is this "helping" the shit head?

Since Tuesday’s State of the Union, President Joe Biden has had Republicans on the ropes over Social Security and Medicare, and he’s not backing down. After his resounding State of the Union victory, Biden took his win on the road to Florida and Wisconsin. Those happen to be the home states of the senators with the most radical proposals for killing off the programs.

Oddly, those senators—Rick Scott (FL) and Ron Johnson (WI)—decided to just keep digging. They lent a shovel to Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD) over the weekend, who went on CNN Sunday to tell Jake Tapper that he looks at Social Security like defense spending, something that should be “managed” every year by Congress.

The only thing that’s going to get managed is the Presidents plan to expand the programs, and make those losers billionaire donors pay for it.
So, you're saying that Biden's lies have had an effect? Maybe, maybe not.

Try convincing anyone almost 65 (or obviously older) that has paid in to Social Security since they were 16, that the benefits need to be cut, and you won't find many takers, but will find a lot that will think you are trying to cheat them out of what they paid for. It is the third rail, especially among older voters, a voting block, probably more likely to vote than other age demographic, as they were raised believing in voting and still do.

I am in Tennessee. State income tax is a similar third rail, down here. Just bringing the idea up will lose an election if running or get you voted out, if actually in office and suggesting it, and it appears to have a ripple affect to other candidates of the same party.

If you think it a good issue, Marty, go for it. Just one more stake in the heart of the Republican Party, already wounded by trumpism and tax breaks for the rich. So, keep it alive if you think best, but from watching politics for most of 69 years, I don't recommend it as a winning strategy. Just Sayin..
Right. Just image a a whole herd of people like White Man No. 6 getting all pissed off and storming the Capital. The place would be littered with empty Ensure cans, denture (they fall out), and poop. It would be a geriatric insurrection!

Forum List

Back