Biden handed Afghanistan to the Chinese, now China will take the natural resources of the Afghans….huge lithium deposits

Unfortunately for America trump was no longer president when the leaving happened

Biden gets all the blame for that

By September of 2020 Trump had removed 13,000 US troops and released 5,000 prisoners. They didn't have enough personnel to secure the highway to Bagram AFB.

What the hell are you lying about now?

The lib media hardly mentioned lithium when we were there

Trump talked about the lithium and their other natural resources... How to take them. Several excellent news reports like the Atlantic discussed Afghan resources at length during the Obama years and the Bush years . We've known about Afghanistan's natural resources since 1960. Well, maybe you didn't, but I certainly did.

What do you think the Soviets wanted in 1979? 😂

hahaha you clearly are clueless

If I were you would link to the UN approval of the agreement between the US and the Taliban.

But you cannot, because you are full of shit, like always

If I were you would link to the UN approval of the agreement between the US and the Taliban.

But you cannot, because you are full of shit, like always
I just wish for once, you dembots would actually know about a subject before commenting on it....but then again....you are dembot cultist...can't think for yourself, and depend on Mika and Maddow to tell you what to think...

Security Council resolution endorses moves towards long-sought Afghanistan peace​

The agreement was supported by Pakistan, China, and Russia,[3] and unanimously endorsed by the UN Security Council.[6] India also welcomed the pact.[7][8]

Trump worked with our allies to bring peace...Xiden betrayed them and was held in CONTEMPT of the United Kingdom for doing so

By September of 2020 Trump had removed 13,000 US troops and released 5,000 prisoners. They didn't have enough personnel to secure the highway to Bagram AFB.

What the hell are you lying about now?
We’ll never know if trump would have screwed up as bad as biden did

Trump talked about the lithium and their other natural resources... How to take them. Several excellent news reports like the Atlantic discussed Afghan resources at length during the Obama years and the Bush years . We've known about Afghanistan's natural resources since 1960. Well, maybe you didn't, but I certainly did.

What do you think the Soviets wanted in 1979? 😂
I font think the voters understood how important afghanistan is the the wacky lib Green New Deal

Now China will get the natural resources of Afghanistan while enriching the Taliban.

Strategically speaking, a bad decision to hand Afghanistan to the Chinese.
And the Chinese Dupes and Trolls will continue to push EVs and The Green Energy scam because it economically benefits CHNA. EVs and Green Energy poison the environment, and the materials, as well as the manufacture of the components are mined and built by slaves and child labor.

The Democrat Party has never relinquished it's lust for human slavery. They just repackage it and place nuanced labels on it year after year.

The ones in China, outside of China they are more than happy to let them kill themselves as long as they do not get in the way of China.

The US has this need to harp on human rights and such jazz, thus we could never openly do what China is doing with the Taliban in charge.
The Taliban and China will make good partners. They love human slavery and oppression. This must make The Democrat Party get woodies. They love slavery and always have loved it. If they can hide it under the hoax of "Green Energy" or "Climate Change" all the more better.

Forum List

Back