Biden got $ from China for what?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
But then Democrats conveniently forgot all that and go after Trump for Hillary Clinton made up Russian collusion Steele Dossier fantasies. But pointing that out is a conspiracy theory. I gotta laugh. The world has gone mad.

But then Democrats conveniently forgot all that and go after Trump for Hillary Clinton made up Russian collusion Steele Dossier fantasies. But pointing that out is a conspiracy theory. I gotta laugh. The world has gone mad.
Dems are perfectly fine fabricating lies and corrupting government agencies. Now you know just how low and degenerate Dems are. There's no lie they won't tell and no level of corruption they won't engage in. Dems have damaged and embarrassed the USA on a global scale. Most other countries now think the USA is a corrupt pile of shit.

• Banned
Biden and fam (patent pending all rights reserved) got Millions of $ from China. The Biden family has NO product, they do NOT have anything to sell or market. How did they earn that money? What are they selling? What is their product? Please tell me.

You know, for the thing. lol Biden caught red handed. Bank records. Cash moving through multiple banks and 20 LLC shell corporations into Biden accounts. His goose is cooked.
~~~~~~
I certainly hope so.... Somewhere there's a get out of jail card for Joey Xi's transgressions, but none for is family.

sometimes I think,

The Democratic Party hates liberty and the USA hence they are proving that our Constitution does not work by being the criminals themselves.

The world has no place for Democrat Politicians, unless it is the jails.

Biden and fam (patent pending all rights reserved) got Millions of $ from China. The Biden family has NO product, they do NOT have anything to sell or market. How did they earn that money? What are they selling? What is their product? Please tell me.
Consulting-duh, why do you act stupid and do the same old shit every night, is this yer version of groundhog day?

Biden's "product" is creating policy that gives concessions to those countries who greased his palms: Ukraine, China, and even Russia before they invaded Ukraine. Remember how Biden waived sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline? That's what that $3.5 million dollars from the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow paid for.

The billions of dollars we're giving Ukraine? Bought and paid for while Biden was Vice President.

The exceptions given to China to allow them to scoop up property in the US, operate secret police departments, fly spy balloons over our military facilities, and God knows what else? Also bought and paid for while Biden was Vice President.

Biden's "product" is creating policy that gives concessions to those countries who greased his palms: Ukraine, China, and even Russia before they invaded Ukraine. Remember how Biden waived sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline? That's what that $3.5 million dollars from the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow paid for.

The billions of dollars we're giving Ukraine? Bought and paid for while Biden was Vice President.

The exceptions given to China to allow them to scoop up property in the US, operate secret police departments, fly spy balloons over our military facilities, and God knows what else? Also bought and paid for while Biden was Vice President.
How much gas flowed through Nord Stream's number two pipeline?

Show me a federal law that stops anyone from buying real estate in the US.

Forum List

Back