Biden goes after DeSantis

Careful, the fascist site censors are targeting Americans who speak truth and refer to democrats as the sexual deviants that they all are, "grooming and groomer" are being equated with referring to them as pedophiles, which while absolutely indisputably true(they are targeting American children for sexual grooming)such is now right up there with a certain character from recent fiction who could not be named!

In other words they are threatening to cancel you if you dare speak the truth of fascist democrats and their designs upon our kids! :wink:
When I think of grooming, I'm thinking about brainwashing kids to be anti American social justice warriors who won't have a pot to piss in eventually

Last edited:
He is sorta right, the older Republican Party could just straight up use Christian moral panic to justify a genocide, and now they have to do flimsy attempts at moral panic ussing pedophilia accusations that only work because the white cishet population of America has ingrained bigotry.
Genocide? What an idiot.

Ingrained bigotry against pedophiles?

You're fucking retarded.

At a Democratic fundraiser in Seattle on Thursday, President Biden weighed in on the fallout over the bill signed by Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last month banning teachers from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity — the measure dubbed by critics the “Don’t Say Gay” law.
“This is not your father’s Republican Party,” Biden said at the fundraiser, which was hosted by the Democratic National Committee. “This is a different deal, not a joke. And it’s not just Trump, it’s the MAGA crowd. It’s all about things that have nothing to do with traditional conservative doctrine.”
“The far right has taken over that party,” Biden said. “It's not even conservative in a traditional sense of conservative. It’s mean. It’s ugly. It’s the way — look what’s happening down in Florida. They’re going after Mickey Mouse. I mean, seriously, think about it. As my friend used to say, ‘Who woulda thunk it?’”

Comment:
Biden doesn't understand why parents do not want gay and transgender men indoctrinating their children in the public schools.
It is a perfectly reasonable responsible thing for a parent to want to protect their children.
The Democrat Party has been taken over by far-left extremist groups.
The Left has always loathed mainstream society.
They call mainstream Americans names like "far right", "alt right", "fascists", "imperialist", "racist", "nazis".......
This is because normal centrist people appear to be far right from the Democrat Party's far left prospective of the world.
All that these Florida parents are trying to do is protect their children from the Democrat Party's extremist groups who want to indoctrinate their children in CRT hate and racism, neo-marxism and LGBT indoctrination.
Going after people's children is a very cult thing to do.

Biden is to DeSantis as a retard is to Einstein.

Every conservative accusation is a confession. That rule holds 100% of the time.

And that's scary, given that most of them are flinging pedo-accusations.

There's a reason why most pedos are conservative. Pedos know the GOP will protect them.
All you have is projection. If you say it, the reality is completely the opposite.

All you have is projection. If you say it, the reality is completely the opposite.
Have you been making pedo-accusations? I don't remember. You've been crying so much, anything else you've tried to say has gotten lost behind all the blubbering. All anyone can remember about your posts is the constant weeping.

Senator Joe McCarthy was the best friend of actual commie spies. He focused attention the innocent, and thus let the real spies run wild.

By the same type of reasoning, modern conservatives are the best friends of pedos. They focus attention on the innocent, and thus allow the real pedos to remain undetected.

The only question is whether it's deliberate on their part. Is it?

Why waste our time making such an asinine comment? If you really feel that way, be the first and give someone on the reservations your property or home. If you won't do that then just shut up.
Already have, now I need some of that Marxist third-world dictatorship word salad you got going on.

Every conservative accusation is a confession. That rule holds 100% of the time.

And that's scary, given that most of them are flinging pedo-accusations.

There's a reason why most pedos are conservative. Pedos know the GOP will protect them.
Yeah, it’s not YOU wanting to talk to kindergarten kids about gay sex. It’s those conservatives who are passing laws to stop you from doing that, and you’re all upset about it, because… it isn’t you wanting to do that it’s those people making laws against it.

Fucking moron.

Yeah, it’s not YOU wanting to talk to kindergarten kids about gay sex. It’s those conservatives who are passing laws to stop you from doing that, and you’re all upset about it, because… it isn’t you wanting to do that it’s those people making laws against it.

Fucking moron.
Yes, I know, acknowledging the existence of people different from you is the same as pedophilia. We get it already.

Yes, I know, acknowledging the existence of people different from you is the same as pedophilia. We get it already.
Nope. It’s teaching kids that shit is normal and preferential. That IS pedophilia trying to make your children more like you. They don’t need to be taught this shit. At all. You fucking people need to shut up and go away or get sent to prison.

Yeah, it’s not YOU wanting to talk to kindergarten kids about gay sex.
Well yeah, that's absolutely correct. So why are you lying about it?

Is it the lying that gets you off, or is it being a fascist that gets you off? I mean, we absolutely know you're a sick perv of some sort, since you're a conservative. We're just wondering what specific perversion is driving you in this case.

At a Democratic fundraiser in Seattle on Thursday, President Biden weighed in on the fallout over the bill signed by Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last month banning teachers from holding classroom instruction about sexual orientation or gender identity — the measure dubbed by critics the “Don’t Say Gay” law.
“This is not your father’s Republican Party,” Biden said at the fundraiser, which was hosted by the Democratic National Committee. “This is a different deal, not a joke. And it’s not just Trump, it’s the MAGA crowd. It’s all about things that have nothing to do with traditional conservative doctrine.”
“The far right has taken over that party,” Biden said. “It's not even conservative in a traditional sense of conservative. It’s mean. It’s ugly. It’s the way — look what’s happening down in Florida. They’re going after Mickey Mouse. I mean, seriously, think about it. As my friend used to say, ‘Who woulda thunk it?’”

Comment:
Biden doesn't understand why parents do not want gay and transgender men indoctrinating their children in the public schools.
It is a perfectly reasonable responsible thing for a parent to want to protect their children.
The Democrat Party has been taken over by far-left extremist groups.
The Left has always loathed mainstream society.
They call mainstream Americans names like "far right", "alt right", "fascists", "imperialist", "racist", "nazis".......
This is because normal centrist people appear to be far right from the Democrat Party's far left prospective of the world.
All that these Florida parents are trying to do is protect their children from the Democrat Party's extremist groups who want to indoctrinate their children in CRT hate and racism, neo-marxism and LGBT indoctrination.
Going after people's children is a very cult thing to do.
My father was a Democrat born in 1900. However the Democratic Party he was part of would NEVER have allowed kindergarten through third grade students to be groomed by their teachers and have the idea implanted that they might not really be a boy or a girl but just the opposite. Nor would they have been exposed to the LQBTQ lifestyle at that young age.

Biden himself strikes me as a little weird. He definitely likes to sniff hair. Plus there are stories he took showers with his daughter That may or may not be true.

Well yeah, that's absolutely correct. So why are you lying about it?

Is it the lying that gets you off, or is it being a fascist that gets you off? I mean, we absolutely know you're a sick perv of some sort, since you're a conservative. We're just wondering what specific perversion is driving you in this case.
Umm, telling you not to talk to kids about your fetishes has led you to this conclusion?

Telling you, not to talk to these kids about your perverted lifestyle is somehow us wanting kids to be taught this perverted lifestyle. How in your tiny little brain does this make sense?

Umm, telling you not to talk to kids about your fetishes has led you to this conclusion?
See? Now you're dreaming about talking about fetishes to kids. Nobody else thinks like that. Just you and the other conservatives here. Someone needs to tell you how that's not normal.

Have you ever wondered why animals and small children instinctively recoil from conservatives? Most people don't, because the reasons are so obvious.

Forum List

Back