Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

I for one am looking forward to eating some popcorn and watching the Texans try take on the National Guard and the US marshals. Who are going to be sent down.

I'm sure abbott thinks that the texas national guard will side with him, But that would Mean committing insurrection. The national guard while under the control of states normally, Does have to follow directions from the federal government. If they interfere with federal authority, They are committing a crime. So you have to question whether the texas national guard will risk being court marshalled.
Some Mexican tosses a string of firecrackers out and it's on.

I for one am looking forward to eating some popcorn and watching the Texans try take on the National Guard and the US marshals. Who are going to be sent down.

I'm sure abbott thinks that the texas national guard will side with him, But that would Mean committing insurrection. The national guard while under the control of states normally, Does have to follow directions from the federal government. If they interfere with federal authority, They are committing a crime. So you have to question whether the texas national guard will risk being court marshalled.
You're out of date. Decision has been made: Feds will not engage in confrontation.

Bullshit. People do not support Abbott putting up barbed wire. That idiot has created an international incident and things are about to be taken out of his hands.
/——-/ American hating democRATs do not support Abbott putting up barbed wire.

There, I fixed it for you. No need to thank me I’m here to help.

You're out of date. Decision has been made: Feds will not engage in confrontation.
The supreme court might do something about it. They have the authority to order the u s marshals to enforce core orders. And they've done so in the past , when state governments have refused to follow core orders. So it really depends on whether the supreme court believes that texas Refusing to submit to their constitutional authority.
Is going to make them look bad.

You forget one thing - the federal government under Biden is derelict in their duties, and they are therefore in violation of the constitution.

When is this fantasy of yours going to happen?

Ohhhhh, soooo scary. 🙂🙂🤣🙂🤣

Didn't Biden admin go down to Mexico City recently and then this all popped up?

I'm pretty sure Mexico leadership has stated they were acting under Biden direction.

getting into the US is desirable ---just like jumping into the swimming pool in your backyard is DESIRABLE
for a kid-----YOU CAN'T SORROUND your swimming
pool with RAZOR WIRE ----as far as I know---if a kid
gets caught in your razor wire---YOU IS IN TROUBLE---as far as I understand "DA LAW"
Actually, there’s no law against surrounding your own pool, on your property, with razor wire.

still waiting....

p.s. the CBP is with TX and refuses to cut any wire.

I don't know about you, but I'm askeert. I bet Texas is, too. betcha

/----/ Well, it's been 6 days - still waiting for Dementia Joe to swing into action. Any day now, any day.
1706706299635.png

Forum List

Back