Biden gas prices still 45% higher than when he took office.

Lol, again you ducking retard we all know what caused the gas price to go down so sit and spin. The entire economy got shut down under his watch. Great credit there retard! Hilarious 😂
As you know, gas prices were low all four years of the Trump administration. We also reached energy independence.

You can whine and twist facts all you want.

I don't particularly like Presiident Trump. I don't think I'd want to have dinner with him but he did a great job as President.

As you know, gas prices were low all four years of the Trump administration. We also reached energy independence.

You can whine and twist facts all you want.

I don't particularly like Presiident Trump. I don't think I'd want to have dinner with him but he did a great job as President.
Save your breath, the lowlife trash Dems will continue lying no matter how many times they are fact checked.

Lol, again you ducking retard we all know what caused the gas price to go down so sit and spin. The entire economy got shut down under his watch. Great credit there retard! Hilarious 😂
Trump shut nothing down That was Dimwinger Governors and Mayors, Dumbass.

$3.21 is an AVERAGE asshole

$3.05 is offset by all those stations gouging at $3.50.

You know how averages work right jackass?
Jersey price is $3.21.

You tried to pass off one station as the “Jersey” price, liar. :auiqs.jpg:

They will tell you that the president has no effect on gas prices, yet the moment Biden took office, prices began to rise and have NEVER retreated to where they were when he first took office.

Explain these numbers to me? No one wants to talk about Biden creating an environment that allows the free market to produce more oil than any president ever? Cat got your fucking tongues?

1679686394222-png.768868

May 2018 $2.962
yet the moment Biden took office, prices began to rise
Actually gas prices had been rising since they hit bottom in April/May 2020, and oil companies took action by cutting production in 2020. By April/May 2021 they had already rebounded by over a dollar a gallon. Long before any of Bidens policies could have ever taken effect.

Wow. That’s a pretty substantial drop huh?
Yep! All the way down to ONLY a FIFTY PERCENT increase from when President Biden took office. What a guy! So for me it is from about $40.00 to fill up ALL THE WAY DOWN TO $56.00 to fill up. Yeah, I see what you mean!

Explain these numbers to me? No one wants to talk about Biden creating an environment that allows the free market to produce more oil than any president ever? Cat got your fucking tongues?

1679686394222-png.768868
Google “Covid” and get educated, Dumbass.

1679686394222-png.768868

That might be somewhat relevant if ALL our energy came from oil. Did you know that it does not? Who knew? Right?

2023-03-27%20Primary%20Energy%20Production-XL.jpg

Don’t you guys love all the inflation Joe has heaped upon Americans?

Gas prices went down some 6 months ago, but then back up again ASAP

I guess Biden saw which way the political winds were blowing and actually did something to lower gas prices? That or it was a total accident or whatever :rolleyes:

or maybe the dims figured how to steal another presidential election and get away with it

and the scotus says

OK

:rolleyes:

and Biden said No need to lower the gas prices after all!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back