Biden gas prices still 45% higher than when he took office.

Suppliers are raising prices as they switch from winter to summer blends, which happens every single year. Hard to imagine how the crybabies still don't know this or they just have a bug up their ass about Biden.
It amazes me that anyone can defend Joe Biden.

Gas was way cheaper for the poor and middle class under president Trump, FACT!
Trump trashed the economy during his Covid fuckups which was a huge part of cheap gas. He just about caused another Great Depression then of course tried to blame everone else for his inompetence.

Don’t you guys love all the inflation Joe has heaped upon Americans?

The bad news is that On November 7, 2020 (when Biden beat Trum) the national average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was onlhy $2.12.
Trump is so hated that keeping low prices low didn't matter to voters.
sorry-to-burst-your-bubble-mrs-yost.gif

Lol, lobby your congressman to shut everything down again. Streets will be empty and no demand then you can go back to the good Ole days. Hilarious 😂 What a retard!
See graph I posted above, Dumbass.

Well there's a big fat Dem lie. Biden and douchebag Dems are waging the war currently. Lie about it all you want, the price at the pump exposes your lies.

LMAO.. If it was a lie, I wouldn't have stated it. Have you seen how many times environmentalist have sued the Biden administration? I know you haven't heard about it in the news. Because you're not supposed to know the truth.

45% huh? Now $5 in Santa Clara, CA, $4.50 in Mesa, AZ. That's 200%. It aint hard to be honest if you have an ounce of integrity.

It was low $2 under Trump w/o killing pipelines, faster permits on & on.

45% huh? Now $5 in Santa Clara, CA, $4.50 in Mesa, AZ. That's 200%. It aint hard to be honest if you have an ounce of integrity.

It was low $2 under Trump w/o killing pipelines, faster permits on & on.
$3.05 in Jersey

Forum List

Back