Biden falls on his ass at Air Force graduation

I'm not fond of Biden but... people trip, deal with it.

Luckily it does not appear as though he injured anything. I know someone, much younger, who tripped and broke her wrist. One titanium plate, six screws, and two months later and she's still not quite back...
The point is that when Trump walked carefully down a wet, metal ramp, the libs were acting like he was a decrepit old man and talked about it for weeks. But now that Biden actually trips, it’s no big deal.

The point is that when Trump walked carefully down a wet, metal ramp, the libs were acting like he was a decrepit old man and talked about it for weeks. But now that Biden actually trips, it’s no big deal.

They are the terminally :lame2: .

I can't wait until they self implode from lameness.

For those who want the more entertaining version of it than that.

There he is folks. The one that got the most votes in the history of the 247 year history of the country.sorry but I am on the MSNBC.COM website and it has not been relorted, tbus, it never happened.

For those who want the more entertaining version of it than that.

There he is folks. The one that got the most votes in the history of the 247 year history of the country.

MSNBC.COM didn't report this so it didn't happen.

Obviously that's because you're racist.
All white males are always racist according to everybody else. Everybody is always a victim of white supremacy.

Plus all white males are Nazis and fascists at the same time. They are also MAGA redneck Trump supporters.

There are even white Hispanic males who are even worse than typical white males and we must never forget the white black conservative Uncle Toms who are traitors to the wonderful Democratic Party who ALWAYS has puts the best interests of the poor black males first and is even working to reduce the number of cops in our nation. In many cities the wonderful Democratic Party has made shoplifting legal.

Soon the wonderful Democratic Party will give millions of dollars to any black whose ancestors were slaves.

Eventually blacks will be able to own white slaves and will finally rule the world.

Here's the Dem's leader and hero...

7114ce9e-BidenFall4.jpg

Look at the two in the audience laughing.

Also, now we know Biden wears elevator shoes (those thick heels to make him look taller).

What a fucking embarrassment.
As you get older you often get shorter. When I was younger I was 5’ 7”. Now at age 77, I am 5‘ 4”.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back