Biden failed during the debate

Wallace: Will you pack the supreme court

Biden: Ummm....I am not answering that.

A president by does not have the authority to pack the courts!

Granted the Banana Republicans all vote in lock step most always to achieve their political agenda, Democrat Senators and Representatives are not that servile to their parties presidents as the Trumpublicans are.

But it is a constitutional option.

The answer is that under the Constitution, the number of Supreme Court Justices is not fixed, and Congress can change it by passing an act that is then signed by the President. Article III, Section 1, starts with a broad direction to Congress to establish the court system: “The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish.”

Yeah, I don't want to hear "that's not my job" from the illegal that mows my lawn much less something that wants to lead the free world.... really fucking weak.

Riots

Biden: I am the Democrat party

Biden on Oregon: I am just a former VP, what could I do?

Either the party is powerless and you are too or you enjoyed the riots until it showed you slipping in the polls. Why could you not utter the words "law and order"?

Supreme Court

Wallace: OK..

Pretty important issue. Why does Biden get a pass and why didn't he answer? Not a good look when you are running for President and you look like a coward.

Antifa

Biden: They are an idea. FBI disagrees

Begs to ask. Is ISIS an idea? Is Hezbollah an idea? Is BLM an idea?

How can ideas burn, kill and loot? Wallace never followed up.

I have an idea.....prepare better next time.

Unfortunately neither Trump nor Wallace called him out this. Did everyone else here see the same thing?

Thank you
Yes he did, and one of the few pollsters to get the 2016 election right, show that post debate, Biden's 8 point lead has collapsed to a statistical dead heat. That's a solid result for 90 minute debate. Neither candidate will have many opportunities to move the election that dramatically, that quickly, and clearly Trump delivered. May God be with him as works from Walter Reed for now.

Biden tried to sidestep his accountability for the destruction of America's cities by claiming Antifa was just an idea, an absurd claim, as "ideas" don't throw Molotov cocktails, shoot security guards, attack cops with lasers and bricks, and burn down buildings. When pressed by Trump, Biden lied and claimed that FBI Wray had made that claim. Biden was lying, the FBI made no such claim. Vindictive Little Prick "Fake News" Wallace, who was so eager to debate, interrupt and "fact check" Trump, stood by silently as Biden tried to slip out of his culpability.

FBI Director Wray Didn’t Call Antifa an ‘Idea.’
1601686161005.png

Biden Lied, Mouthy Wallace Lost His Tongue.​

We do have quite a number of properly predicated domestic terrorism investigations into violent anarchist extremists, any number of whom self-identify with the Antifa movement... The FBI Director.

Wray elaborated:

Antifa is a real thing. It’s a movement or an ideology, and we have quite a number of properly predicated investigations into violent anarchist extremists. Some of those individuals self-identify with Antifa.
…we have seen individuals, I think I’ve mentioned this in response to one of the earlier questions, identified with the Antifa movement, coalescing regionally into what you might describe as small groups, or nodes. And we are actively investigating the potential violence from those regional nodes.
And to ensure that even Joe Biden understood his meaning:
I want to be clear that by describing it as an ideology or movement, I by no means mean to minimize the seriousness of the violence and criminality that is going on across the country. Some of which is attributable to that people inspired by, or who self-identify with that ideology and movement. We’re focused on that violence on that criminality. And some of it is extremely serious.
Violence enabled and abetted by the Biden/Harris Ticket that actively fund raised for bail money so that felons arrest one evening could be back on the streets to commit more felonies that next evening.

Antifa even has a handbook.

Joe Biden obfuscation and downplaying the danger Antifa presents is because they are his violent base.

Biden’s hesitation to discuss and denounce Antifa with any specificity is because they are part of his political movement.

Last edited:
Riots

Biden: I am the Democrat party

Biden on Oregon: I am just a former VP, what could I do?

Either the party is powerless and you are too or you enjoyed the riots until it showed you slipping in the polls. Why could you not utter the words "law and order"?

Supreme Court

Wallace: OK..

Pretty important issue. Why does Biden get a pass and why didn't he answer? Not a good look when you are running for President and you look like a coward.

Antifa

Biden: They are an idea. FBI disagrees

Begs to ask. Is ISIS an idea? Is Hezbollah an idea? Is BLM an idea?

How can ideas burn, kill and loot? Wallace never followed up.

I have an idea.....prepare better next time.

Unfortunately neither Trump nor Wallace called him out this. Did everyone else here see the same thing?

Thank you

Biden does not currently have a position in government, what the hell is wrong with that you moron, that's the truth, wanting to reserve his options for possible actions regarding scotus, fine, what the fuck is wrong with that idiot. Why don't you delusional wackos talk about all the lies spewed by covid infected pussygrabber, maybe his enthusiastic support for hate groups, not to mention the fact pusssygrabber has no concrete plans for anything...

1601698232844.png

Joe was Absolutely right;

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization
By ERIC TUCKER and BEN FOXSeptember 17, 2020

1 of 7
Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray testifies before a House Committee on Homeland Security hearing on 'worldwide threats to the homeland', Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020 on Capitol Hill Washington. (Chip Somodevilla/Pool via AP)

WASHINGTON (AP) — FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.
Hours after the hearing, Trump took to Twitter to chastise his FBI director for his statements on antifa and on Russian election interference, two themes that dominated a congressional hearing on threats to the American homeland.
Referring to antifa, the president wrote: “And I look at them as a bunch of well funded ANARCHISTS & THUGS who are protected because the Comey/Mueller inspired FBI is simply unable, or unwilling, to find their funding source, and allows them to get away with “murder”. LAW & ORDER!”
The Twitter barbs thrust Wray again into a spotlight that he has spent three years trying to avoid after his predecessor, James Comey, became entangled in politics before being ultimately fired. Though Wray said as recently as Thursday that the FBI made unacceptable mistakes during its investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Trump nonetheless has intermittently lashed out at Wray over the pace of fixing those problems and continues to regard his intelligence community with suspicion because of the Russia probe.
Wray did not dispute in his testimony Thursday that antifa activists were a serious concern, saying that antifa was a “real thing” and that the FBI had undertaken “any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists,” including into individuals who identify with antifa.
But, he said, “It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology.”

Forum List

Back