Biden failed during the debate

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Riots

Biden: I am the Democrat party

Biden on Oregon: I am just a former VP, what could I do?

Either the party is powerless and you are too or you enjoyed the riots until it showed you slipping in the polls. Why could you not utter the words "law and order"?

Supreme Court

Wallace: Will you pack the supreme court

Biden: Ummm....I am not answering that.

Wallace: OK..

Pretty important issue. Why does Biden get a pass and why didn't he answer? Not a good look when you are running for President and you look like a coward.

Antifa

Biden: They are an idea. FBI disagrees

Begs to ask. Is ISIS an idea? Is Hezbollah an idea? Is BLM an idea?

How can ideas burn, kill and loot? Wallace never followed up.

I have an idea.....prepare better next time.

Unfortunately neither Trump nor Wallace called him out this. Did everyone else here see the same thing?

Thank you

Riots

Either the party is powerless and you are too or you enjoyed the riots until it showed you slipping in the polls. Why could you not utter the words "law and order"?

Supreme Court

Pretty important issue. Why does Biden get a pass and why didn't he answer? Not a good look when you are running for President and you look like a coward.

Antifa

Unfortunately neither Trump nor Wallace called him out this. Did everyone else here see the same thing?

Thank you

Joe Biden is an animatronic corpse. Let the dead rest in peace, I say . . .

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
In a nut shell, what I heard from Biden was lies and denials.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
Still not happy with Fat Donnies performance? How many more days of denial will it be, 2-3?

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
Still not happy with Fat Donnies performance? How many more days of denial will it be, 2-3?
Can you refute anything in the OP or are you just trolling? Thank you

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
It’s always funny to see how their tribe operates.

They all watched the debate and independently knew how bad it was for Trump. Then they all get together online and talk about how to spin it. It’s a very organic process. Eventually a few excuses rise to the top and it becomes their dogma.

1. Trump was mistreated by Wallace.
2. Trump interrupted Biden RIGHT before Biden was about to screw up
3. Biden couldn’t answer a few questions.

Im just sad the “Biden was wearing a wire” didn’t float up further.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

They all watched the debate and independently knew how bad it was for Trump. Then they all get together online and talk about how to spin it. It’s a very organic process. Eventually a few excuses rise to the top and it becomes their dogma.

Again, please stick to the OP. Of the salient points that I made, am I correct or incorrect? You may start a separate one about Trump. What do you mean by "tribe"?

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
Trump failed to get under Biden’s skin during the debate to illicit a gaffe. While he did fluster Biden a little bit (which would be understandable for anyone in Biden’s position), Biden put to bed any narrative that he has dementia. Trump just came across pathetic and weak by his childish interrupting and lame-ass 8th grade zingers. Now, granted Biden engaged in some name-calling as well, but when you have an idiot like Trump constantly talking shit, it’s enough to make anyone lash out a bit. It’s unfortunate it came to that because Biden would have came out looking better if he took the high road.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

Sheer petulance.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
Trump failed to get under Biden’s skin during the debate to illicit a gaffe. While he did fluster Biden a little bit (which would be understandable for anyone in Biden’s position), Biden put to bed any narrative that he has dementia. Trump just came across pathetic and weak by his childish interrupting and lame-ass 8th grade zingers. Now, granted Biden engaged in some name-calling as well, but when you have an idiot like Trump constantly talking shit, it’s enough to make anyone lash out a bit. It’s unfortunate it came to that because Biden would have came out looking better if he took the high road.
What does this have to do with the OP?

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
I would have like to see him ball bat biden.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
We've seen repeatedly that Biden doesn't need anyone around him to Illicit a "gaffe". FYI, they aren't "gaffes", Biden is indeed suffering from some form of cognitive Impairment.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
It does not matter how much you prepare if the moderator is willing to lie in support of the Democrat candidate.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
We've seen repeatedly that Biden doesn't need anyone around him to Illicit a "gaffe". FYI, they aren't "gaffes", Biden is indeed suffering from some form of cognitive Impairment.
Nope Biden isn't suffering from Dementia, he's just stupid.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you
So what was his gaffe during the debate?

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

No, they didn't. They saw a crazy loon, red faced and sweatying, raging around the stage to deflect from his lack of any plans on dealing with Covid19 which has killed 210,000 Americans, making false claims about both his own record and that of his opponent.

They saw a man who attacked his opponents children, making false accusations of impropriety, to deflect from his own corruption, lies, and fiscal malfeasance. It's really hard for Donald Trump to sell himself as a "law and order" President when Bill Barr is busy trying to wipe out the convictions of Trump's cronies and pals on charges for which they have either plead guilty to or have been found guilty of in jury trials. Or tried to lock up Michael Cohen for writing a book.

And as he did in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose then, he is already claiming the election is rigged. That the only way he can lose is if the election is rigged, and he has relentless portrayed his loss to Clinton in the popular vote as the result of millions of illegal votes cast, despite absolutely no evidence that any of his conspiracy theory scenarios have any basis in fact.

Now Trump is trying to enlist the help of the radical fringe right to help him cling to power. I think that it's very telling that the military and security services of the government of the USA are making plans for dealing with an attempted coup by Donald Trump and his supporters, should he lose the election.

This is going to end very badly for Trump, if he attempts to overthrow the election.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

No, they didn't. They saw a crazy loon, red faced and sweatying, raging around the stage to deflect from his lack of any plans on dealing with Covid19 which has killed 210,000 Americans, making false claims about both his own record and that of his opponent.

They saw a man who attacked his opponents children, making false accusations of impropriety, to deflect from his own corruption, lies, and fiscal malfeasance. It's really hard for Donald Trump to sell himself as a "law and order" President when Bill Barr is busy trying to wipe out the convictions of Trump's cronies and pals on charges for which they have either plead guilty to or have been found guilty of in jury trials. Or tried to lock up Michael Cohen for writing a book.

And as he did in 2016 when he thought he was going to lose then, he is already claiming the election is rigged. That the only way he can lose is if the election is rigged, and he has relentless portrayed his loss to Clinton in the popular vote as the result of millions of illegal votes cast, despite absolutely no evidence that any of his conspiracy theory scenarios have any basis in fact.

Now Trump is trying to enlist the help of the radical fringe right to help him cling to power. I think that it's very telling that the military and security services of the government of the USA are making plans for dealing with an attempted coup by Donald Trump and his supporters, should he lose the election.

This is going to end very badly for Trump, if he attempts to overthrow the election.
What does this have to do with the OP? Start your own thread on Trump if you like. Since you could not debate any of my points you deflected. Do it again and get reported. Popular vote is irrelevant in the United States in a presidential election. You're a foreigner so you didn't know that.

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

at the same time its always funny to see how your tribe operates......both parties have some pretty pathetic people running the show.....

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

at the same time its always funny to see how your tribe operates......both parties have some pretty pathetic people running the show.....
Okay

Riots

Supreme Court

Antifa

Thank you

What a pack of lies.

Go back to Canada and get on a Canadian board. I'm sure they would love to have your stupid ass.

Forum List

Back