Biden exploding MAGA heads by reducing the deficit

The relationship between the Covid crisis and the deficit has yet to be examined but it's a freaking moot point when everything Americans consume today has become more expensive since Biden was elected.
How much of that was the out of control budget spending by Trump? Biden’s lower deficit budget and higher oil output than Trump isn’t driving prices up.

Deficits exploded on Nazi Pelousys’s watch. She initiates spending, Moron.

Where is my $10 yacht link?
My dad gave me a yacht (small but still awesome). Cost me nothing. Zero. I’m not selling it to you for $10. I’m selling it for $1.5M. Cost means nothing.

Bullshit, the price of lumber has tripled, the price of gas doubled, and grocery prices are up about 30%. Even the rich are going to start complaining soon. Just wait till next month when this gas spike hits prices of our goods.
Oh my God! Lumber!?

Martha, tell the kids to come home from the farm! We need to finish the log cabin before prices increase!

Key word “surge”. Meaning an increase compared to the previous year. The previous year was record low because they forced so many businesses to shutdown and so many lost their jobs. They are calling going back to pre-Coof levels a “surge” as if it was actual growth instead of just a return to the baseline.
manipulators will manipulate.

Oh my God! Lumber!?

Martha, tell the kids to come home from the farm! We need to finish the log cabin before prices increase!
you really know nothing. amazing. hmmmmmmm interesting. still bottle fed are you? sucking the tit?

Don’t derail this thread. Go to that one. Fact is if it costs me $1B to build a pair of shoes you won’t pay me $1.00001B for it. Cost means nothing. What people will pay is all that matters.
Exactly I started to build an outside building on my property. I stopped because lumber has tripled in price.

Key word “surge”. Meaning an increase compared to the previous year. The previous year was record low because they forced so many businesses to shutdown and so many lost their jobs. They are calling going back to pre-Coof levels a “surge” as if it was actual growth instead of just a return to the baseline.
Whatever the adjective. The deficit is lower. I suspect Biden will reduce the deficit each year in office unlike his out of control predecessor who increases it every year in office. He was incompetent.

Oh my God! Lumber!?

THANK YOU! For showing how liberals really think of average Americans. Another reason you're gonna get your ass handed to you in November. I believe you're gonna lose the minority vote, these prices you care nothing about. Is hurting them the worse.

Exactly I started to build an outside building on my property. I stopped because lumber has tripled in price.
so did all home builders. but that fk pink laughs. No buildings no homes. but he laughed at the cost of lumber. He hates blacks.

How much of that was the out of control budget spending by Trump? Biden’s lower deficit budget and higher oil output than Trump isn’t driving prices up.
Biden’s oil output is still well below Trump’s pre Fauci Flu, Dumbass,

My dad gave me a yacht (small but still awesome). Cost me nothing. Zero. I’m not selling it to you for $10. I’m selling it for $1.5M. Cost means nothing.
I don’t give a shit what your dad he gave you. I want a custom yacht built to my specifications for $10.

Where can I get it? If your statement is true I should be able to do that.

Prove you aren’t a complete moron.

Biden’s oil output is still well below Trump’s pre Fauci Flu, Dumbass,
Trump handed off lower oil production. Biden has raised the output. Not sure why you’d go back to pre pandemic when the handoff happened post pandemic. Regardless Biden’s first year output is above Trumps first year output every month of Biden’s Administration so far.

Trump handed off lower oil production. Biden has raised the output. Not sure why you’d go back to pre pandemic when the handoff happened post pandemic. Regardless Biden’s first year output is above Trumps first year output every month of Biden’s Administration so far.
Horrible spin. The economy was shut down when your Vegetable Messiah took office.

Where is my $10 yacht link, liar?

I don’t give a shit what your dad he gave you. I want a custom yacht built to my specifications for $10.

Where can I get it? If your statement is true I should be able to do that.

Prove you aren’t a complete moron.
Youre the third stupidest person on here. The other two are very low bars. I didn’t say you could build shit for free moron. I said no one cares what your cost is. Apple products get a premium over their build specifications. Not because an iPhone cost more to build but because more people want an iPhone. That’s why they have high margins. Youre quickly on your way down my stupid poster rankings.

Forum List

Back