Biden exploding MAGA heads by reducing the deficit

If my costs are higher than your costs so my product is more than yours… will people pay more for my product? No. No one cares what your cost is dummy.
Hey stupid, the owner of the company cares what his costs are. Costs are factored into the price you pay for said product. People certainly will pay more if your product is better quality. There’s also brand loyalty that comes into play. Keep digging....

:dig:

Youre the third stupidest person on here. The other two are very low bars. I didn’t say you could build shit for free moron. I said no one cares what your cost is. Apple products get a premium over their build specifications. Not because an iPhone cost more to build but because more people want an iPhone. That’s why they have high margins. Youre quickly on your way down my stupid poster rankings.
You are now lying again and moving the goal posts.

You clearly said what it costs to produce a product has no bearing on what it sells for.

Your theory means I should be able to get a custom yacht for $10.

That’s about as stupid as giving BJ Clinton credit for the balanced budget back in his day. The Republicans refused his spending bills and shutdown the government. Poor BJ had to sign the bill with gnashing teeth. Years later the leftwingers are claiming BJ and Democrats were the only ones to ever make a balanced budget.
Oddly…Republicans have not even attempted anything like that again… and couldn’t get rid of that surplus fast enough when Bush came into office

Trump handed off lower oil production. Biden has raised the output. Not sure why you’d go back to pre pandemic when the handoff happened post pandemic. Regardless Biden’s first year output is above Trumps first year output every month of Biden’s Administration so far.
Nonsense

Youre the third stupidest person on here. The other two are very low bars. I didn’t say you could build shit for free moron. I said no one cares what your cost is. Apple products get a premium over their build specifications. Not because an iPhone cost more to build but because more people want an iPhone. That’s why they have high margins. Youre quickly on your way down my stupid poster rankings.
The fk you didn’t

Hey stupid, the owner of the company cares what his costs are. Costs are factored into the price you pay for said product. People certainly will pay more if your product is better quality. There’s also brand loyalty that comes into play. Keep digging....

:dig:
He is too ignorant to know if costs increase, so do prices.

Yes...and the deficit is lower

We have had "red ink" every year since 2001
Oh please give your horseshit a fucking rest:

AE10DE02-DE43-420C-A364-AB2BE81D32D7.jpeg

link: What Is the Current US Federal Budget Deficit?

Potatohead reminds me of The Worthless Negro.

In his first couple of years The Worthless Negro ran up defitis of about a trillion a year. Then he reduced the deficit to only $600 BILLION and then he bragged about how he decreased the annual deficit. He put us $600 billion in debt and looked at that as an accomplishment.

Looks like Potatohead has the same PR weenies working for that worked for The Worthless Negro.

Whatever the adjective. The deficit is lower. I suspect Biden will reduce the deficit each year in office unlike his out of control predecessor who increases it every year in office. He was incompetent.
Not if he passes his Build China Back Better.

Oddly…Republicans have not even attempted anything like that again… and couldn’t get rid of that surplus fast enough when Bush came into office
Nor have the Democrats. So stop pretending like you care about a “reduced deficit”.

Last edited:
We have allowed the establishment of a privileged class of above the law, untouchable opportunists who think nothing of betraying their citizenry or their nation of origin.

RE: The Daficit: f you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.“ — Joseph Goebbels

Not if he passes his Build China Back Better.
Academic argument. It was projected to be neutral. We can argue about that but until it passes it’s just a disagreement. What is t academic is the actual first 5 months of Biden’s budget.

Forum List

Back