Biden expected to release rule on ghost guns in days

I wonder how many people have just heard of a crime committed with a 'ghost gun'.

I wonder how many people have heard of someone in their community who died of an overdose.

Gee, I wonder which number is larger......
Well, I heard we had a a whole boatload of people that died of covid 19 but when ya ask who they wuz, no one knows!

Not sure exactly where you got your data but criminals do not buy 80% lowers and the drill press and tools needed to build a firearm. They steal them.
I'm sure criminals steal tools. But to sell them for drugs, not to build things with them.

If they knew how to build things, and could stay sober long enough, they would do that for a living instead of stealing.

Not sure exactly where you got your data
1649725670340.png

I heard recently that CNN gets their hack pieces from Twitter likes. No real journalism at all. This is why Elon Musk is buying out that shit and trying to get journalist to actually do their jobs. What a concept.
I heard earlier he backed out of the twitter deal. Dunno if it's true...

I heard earlier he backed out of the twitter deal. Dunno if it's true...

Not true.

The Nazis were going crazy this morning because Musk declined a board seat.

About 10 AM they figured out it's because he is planning a hostile takeover of Twitter.

The Nazi democrats are shitting themselves.

Freedom of speech and a free press are doom for democrats.

What's next, the right to protest against the Reich?

I wonder how many people have just heard of a crime committed with a 'ghost gun'.

I wonder how many people have heard of someone in their community who died of an overdose.

Gee, I wonder which number is larger......
Gun "control" is politically important to the Democrats. Americans being poisoned by Fentanyl is not.

I'm sure criminals steal tools. But to sell them for drugs, not to build things with them.

If they knew how to build things, and could stay sober long enough, they would do that for a living instead of stealing.
You have absolutely no idea what it takes to build a firearm from the 80% . Much less a blank.

So idiot, how is the thief gonna finish building the gun when he don't know how?

View attachment 629314
I have no idea what thief it is that you're talking about. I never said that thieves could steal gun parts and build guns out of them. I don't know of any "ghost gun" used in a crime and the CNN article did not list one.

I think that you misinterpreted my post completely. I'm not supporting this absurd claim by Bidenistas. In Texas, building custom guns is a fun hobby for families.

I believe in freedom for guns, speech and alcohol. I do try not to mix either of the first two with the third. You may want to consider that policy for yourself.

They're calling everything without a serial number a "ghost gun." Sure they've recovered some actual "ghost guns" from crime scenes, but they're not as prevalent as the fearmongering media would like us to believe.

In Chicago, for example, only 139 out of the 11,258 firearms seized in 2020 were actual ghost guns. Many of the other ones seized, just had their serial numbers filed off. Criminals have been doing this ever since serial numbers were first put on firearms.
If the "ghost guns," had been used in a rash of murders, CNN, et al, would be sure to list those stats. "Crime scene" in Chicago may well refer to a scene at which an honest homeowner kept a gun since the Chi-town police are completely neutered by Mayor Raincloud or whatever her name is. So the gun was the crime.

I have no idea what thief it is that you're talking about. I never said that thieves could steal gun parts and build guns out of them. I don't know of any "ghost gun" used in a crime and the CNN article did not list one.

I think that you misinterpreted my post completely. I'm not supporting this absurd claim by Bidenistas. In Texas, building custom guns is a fun hobby for families.

I believe in freedom for guns, speech and alcohol. I do try not to mix either of the first two with the third. You may want to consider that policy for yourself.
Oh right liar, you said they steal tools and now magically you don't know what I'm talking about! Lol, filthy liar! You go disney!

Oh right liar, you said they steal tools and now magically you don't know what I'm talking about! Lol, filthy liar! You go disney!
I said that they steal tools and do NOT build guns or anything else with them. Let's look:

I think that all the banana sucking you do is softening your brain.

Biden on Gun Violence:

“Imagine Had the Tobacco Industry Been Immune to Prostitute Being Sued​

–​

Come On!”​

11 Apr 23022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Joe Biden on Monday delivered remarks on gun violence from the Rose Garden.
Biden announced a new rule to regulate ‘ghost guns’ and nominated Steve Dettelbach to be ATF director.
“Today, the United States Department of Justice is making it illegal for a business to manufacture one of these kits without a serial number. Illegal. Illegal for a licensed gun dealer to sell them without a background check,” said Biden.
Biden went off script to drive his point home about gun manufacturers and that’s when things went awry.
“Imagine had the tobacco industry been immune to prostitute being sued! Come on!” Biden said.

Commentary:
Gunsmithing has always been an honest trade in America.
Without it there would never have been people like Henry, Smith. Wesson, Colt. Remington. Winchester, John Browning, Carbine Williams, Garand, Stoner, or Barrett.
The Tree of Liberty, must on occasion, be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots.
Is this the time to put our guns to their intended use, slaughtering tyrants that would take our natural rights and enslave us?

Biden expected to release rule on ghost guns in days

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration will come out with its long-awaited ghost gun rule — aimed at reining in privately made firearms without serial numbers that are increasingly cropping up at crime scenes — as soon as Monday, three people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

Completion of the rule comes as the White House and the Justice Department have been under growing pressure to crack down on gun deaths and violent crime in the U.S."

What country are we living in again? Since when can the President of these United States "come out" with new "rules"? The ability to build one's own firearm, legally, is a fundamental foundation of practicing one's Second Amendment rights, and it is a legal method to firearm ownership without fear of ending up on a state or federal firearms registration list or in some illegal government database. What say you?
I say, he made the rule, now let's see him enforce it.

LOL :p

Not true.

The Nazis were going crazy this morning because Musk declined a board seat.

About 10 AM they figured out it's because he is planning a hostile takeover of Twitter.

The Nazi democrats are shitting themselves.

Freedom of speech and a free press are doom for democrats.

What's next, the right to protest against the Reich?
This is going to be real interesting.

The left still has NO IDEA what's coming, but they're going to start howling about it any minute now ... watch, the light bulb moment is right around the corner. :p

You see, these leftist companies like Twitter, Google, Facebook.... these are the only places where flaming lefties can actually find work. No one else will hire a trannie with pink and purple hair and a bad attitude.

Twitter employees are in a tizzy right now, and the tizzy hasn't yet reached the ears of the people who matter.

And here's the best part of this particular one - Musk isn't even a conservative. He's kind of a libertarian businessman, just like me

There's a LOT of us out here. We're not righties, we don't worship Donald Trump. But we know a steaming pile of feces when we see one, and the bullshit coming out of the left is exactly that

This is how the left takes a bite out of crime. Criminals don't build their own guns, they steal them. These semi auto rifles are not the problem. They are used less than one's hands to cause death. these are the weapons that would be used if government violated the Constitution and basic rights, the ones most protected by the Second and even Stupid Joe knows this Hand guns are the cause of death thousands of times that of semi automatic rifles and any type of military actions make hand guns next to useless. Stupid Joe wants all guns and has been against the Second Amendment since the idiots first elected him. If anyone wants to blame a piece of steel for crime they would go against hand guns, not guns at the bottom of the list.

Who ever said these guns can be put together in a half hour is a fool. It takes precision and a love of firearms to put these weapons together. Not something the average criminal possess. How many people that beat, destroyed, burned, and rioted last year walk without any charges being brought against them? How many murders walk among us thanks to early release or not prosecuted at all. 9 of 10 criminals are democRats, that is why they want to give felons their voting rights back. Want to lower crime? Ban democRats. These same people that walked for their crimes are the same ones doing the crimes today with no fear of being prosecuted. Even the Bible talks of the common sense of being armed.

democRats don't give a shit if you are killed by a gun. If they did these shit hole cities would have not disarmed the good allowing the bad to do as they will with no worry of prosecution of their crimes. Just because one is brainless and his mind is gone don't mean he can't be a tyrant, just look at Joe.

Forum List

Back