Biden expected to release rule on ghost guns in days

“Imagine had the tobacco industry been immune to prostitute being sued! Come on!” Biden said.​

Ok, that is just bizarre, even by Biden standards.

It was like he wanted to say "Imagine had the tobacco industry been immune to being sued!" but the word prostitute was in his brain and had to come out. It's like a gag in which a man says to his wife, "that waitress did a great job. I'll give her a nice tit, uh nice tip."

Why was the word "prostitute" stuck in Joe Biden's brain? Had he just had another father/son talk with Hunter when Hunter gave him a light envelope?

Biden on Gun Violence:

“Imagine Had the Tobacco Industry Been Immune to Prostitute Being Sued​

–​

Come On!”​

11 Apr 23022 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Joe Biden on Monday delivered remarks on gun violence from the Rose Garden.
Biden announced a new rule to regulate ‘ghost guns’ and nominated Steve Dettelbach to be ATF director.
“Today, the United States Department of Justice is making it illegal for a business to manufacture one of these kits without a serial number. Illegal. Illegal for a licensed gun dealer to sell them without a background check,” said Biden.
Biden went off script to drive his point home about gun manufacturers and that’s when things went awry.
“Imagine had the tobacco industry been immune to prostitute being sued! Come on!” Biden said.

Commentary:
Gunsmithing has always been an honest trade in America.
Without it there would never have been people like Henry, Smith. Wesson, Colt. Remington. Winchester, John Browning, Carbine Williams, Garand, Stoner, or Barrett.
The Tree of Liberty, must on occasion, be watered with the blood of tyrants and Patriots.
Is this the time to put our guns to their intended use, slaughtering tyrants that would take our natural rights and enslave us?

Gun manufacturers are not protected from being sued if the product they produce malfunctions and cause some one to get hurt. They cannot be sued if the product they manufactured was misused or is a criminal use the firearm in the commission of a crime.

aoc ghost gun.jpg

Ghost guns. Like some two bit 6th grade drop out 4 or 5 time loser thug is going to have the machine equipment and the technical ability to machine fit the parts to create a working firearm. Democrats prove they are more brain dead and out of touch each day.

Ghost guns. Like some two bit 6th grade drop out 4 or 5 time loser thug is going to have the machine equipment and the technical ability to machine fit the parts to create a working firearm. Democrats prove they are more brain dead and out of touch each day.

Yet somehow these brain dead drop outs manage to steal and strip cars. Defeat complicated locks. Even Hotwire cars. I dare say disable alarms in the cars.

So just how dangerous can these people be if they are too dumb to use a drill and a Dremmel tool to open up a polymer frame to allow it to accept the metal fittings?

I mean. There are hundreds of YouTube vids about how to do it. Yet somehow these people are so dumb they don’t know how to watch a how to video.

It can’t be said enough , globalist elites, wef, build back better whatever you want to call them , they have a plan it is to destroy the free nations .

People have been warning what is going on in Europe is coming to the US they weren’t listening.
And now they bother to never pay attention they will when it’s too late.

Yet somehow these brain dead drop outs manage to steal and strip cars. Defeat complicated locks. Even Hotwire cars. I dare say disable alarms in the cars.

So just how dangerous can these people be if they are too dumb to use a drill and a Dremmel tool to open up a polymer frame to allow it to accept the metal fittings?

I mean. There are hundreds of YouTube vids about how to do it. Yet somehow these people are so dumb they don’t know how to watch a how to video.
They are not building guns they are stealing them fucking moron. Furthermore it's a lot easier to tear something down then it is to put it back in place and it work properly

Biden expected to release rule on ghost guns in days

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration will come out with its long-awaited ghost gun rule — aimed at reining in privately made firearms without serial numbers that are increasingly cropping up at crime scenes — as soon as Monday, three people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

Completion of the rule comes as the White House and the Justice Department have been under growing pressure to crack down on gun deaths and violent crime in the U.S."

What country are we living in again? Since when can the President of these United States "come out" with new "rules"? The ability to build one's own firearm, legally, is a fundamental foundation of practicing one's Second Amendment rights, and it is a legal method to firearm ownership without fear of ending up on a state or federal firearms registration list or in some illegal government database. What say you?

FJB

The ATF incinerated 80 men women and children over "ghost guns" that didn't exist so it's best to take the threat from the doddering idiot seriously while democrats are in power.
I take all their threats seriously. People who have done nothing but believe conspiracy theories as true events have mental health issues.

They are not building guns they are stealing them fucking moron. Furthermore it's a lot easier to tear something down then it is to put it back in place and it work properly

So they are stealing these untraceable guns and not building them. And what can the owner who has it stolen say? I lost a gun. I can’t give you a serial number because there isn’t one. But I’ll know it if I see it?

Or perhaps a guy in the hood who finished junior high school shop is making them?

So they are stealing these untraceable guns and not building them. And what can the owner who has it stolen say? I lost a gun. I can’t give you a serial number because there isn’t one. But I’ll know it if I see it?

Or perhaps a guy in the hood who finished junior high school shop is making them?
Serial numbers do not prevent criminals from stealing guns. They do not identify the shooter fucking parrot. You lost a gun? I've never lost a gun you are irresponsible you do not need a gun.

Just closing a loophole...no real changes--this helps ensure that guns stay out of the hands of felons, crazies and crackpots:

President Joe Biden will announce new federal regulations on Monday to rein in the use of untraceable firearms known as ghost guns that law-enforcement officers say are turning up frequently at crime scenes across the country.
The new rules, which Biden and Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco will announce during a Rose Garden ceremony, will target privately made firearms that can be assembled from do-it-yourself kits purchased online or in a store. The weapons contain no serial number, which makes it difficult to trace the owner.
Senior administration officials, who briefed reporters ahead of Biden’s announcement, said Sunday the new rules will clarify that the unfinished parts sold in the kits, such as the frame of a handgun or the receiver of a long gun, will qualify as firearms under federal law.
Commercial manufacturers of the kits will have to be licensed and must add serial numbers on the kits’ frame or receiver. Commercial sellers of the kits also will have to become licensed and will be required to run background checks on potential buyers prior to a sale, just like they must do with commercially made firearms.

We need common sense gun laws where only the government good guys have all the weapons

730.jpg

Serial numbers do not prevent criminals from stealing guns. They do not identify the shooter fucking parrot. You lost a gun? I've never lost a gun you are irresponsible you do not need a gun.

No. But the serial number can help get the gun back to the rightful owner.

Let’s say you lose a gun. You can tell the cops your pink camouflaged limited edition S&W M&P in .380 serial number 124-343434 was stolen. That way when they recover the firearm they can get it back to you and you can put it in your purse.

No. But the serial number can help get the gun back to the rightful owner.

Let’s say you lose a gun. You can tell the cops your pink camouflaged limited edition S&W M&P in .380 serial number 124-343434 was stolen. That way when they recover the firearm they can get it back to you and you can put it in your purse.
That wasn't your objective for feeling like you need a serial number. Your objective was to find out who was the shooter not getting the firearm back to the owner.
And as I said serial numbers do not identify the shooter

That wasn't your objective for feeling like you need a serial number. Your objective was to find out who was the shooter not getting the firearm back to the owner.
And as I said serial numbers do not identify the shooter

No. You said they were not building the guns they were stealing them.

No. You said they were not building the guns they were stealing them.
here's what you said

Forum List

Back