BIDEN ECONOMY: US Loses 288,000 Full Time Jobs Over the Past 10 Months

Wow, it's even worse than I thought!

The Patient is beyond rescussictation.

Psssttt....if you talk to anyone over there, can you tell them I want my tax payer dollars back?

HA! Yes, you're right. "Creating" something out of nothing is actually taking something that already exists and just getting the government to take its collective boot off that entity's proverbial neck.

You sound utterly ridiculous.

Par for the course I suppose.

Um, two things genius:

A) That debt is not all stimulus related

B) You're comparing 2 years to 4.

A bait and switch followed by bad math (and probably a bad premise).

Other than that your logic is perfectly sound.

Nothing but relativism.

The states that have done the worst have been the states that locked down the heaviest. See New York, CA and Illinois.

Besides: Ya just....don't.....get.....it.

The lockdowns were unscientific.

They didn't help with COVID, they hurt the populous and the economy/education. They literally led to deaths via more suicides/drug overdoses.

All this has been well documented, but you wouldn't know it since you listen to state sanctioned radio.

Try boning up on the Great Barrington folks.

They had it figured out since summer 0f 2020 - but your Party had them censored.

Ya know, cuz "DISINFORMATION!'

In fact, censorship is always on topic when it comes to dealing with folks like you.

It's one of the biggest factors contributing to your inclination to bask in your own farts while thinking you're some kind of hyper-intellectual for sourcing obsolete rags like "FORBES!"

Get outta heeeeeeee.....

Trump didn't do shit except sign off on it.

The entire bill was constructed by Congress.

I suggest Schoolhouse rock so you can learn your ABCs of how bills are written.

Besides - as has already been pointed out - we on the Right have criticized Trump for that, as well as Operation Warp Speed.

Where is the criticism from the Left?

Crickets.

Also please put in a good word with BLM and Antifa for those months of the most violent and costly riots our Nation has ever endured while you're at it.

Toodles.
Wow, where do you guys get the training to spit out talking points that are irrelevant to the discussion at hand? I mean you guys are liked trained monkeys, critical thinking, lmao. For instance,

getting the government to take its collective boot off that entity's proverbial neck.

What the hell does that have to do with the definition of "creating jobs"? The BLS has a standard definition that doesn't change due to the party affiliation of whoever is occupying the White House. That is the definition that I am using, you are the one that changes the definition to fit your political bias.

And this,

Actually, I compared one year to four. But I did mention that one year was less than one fourth of the four. And of course the debt is not all stimulus related, but when we are addressing inflation the debt is the "printing of dollars" as you Trumpbots like to squall about. But let's just go ahead a lay out what you idiots are attempting to argue.

Inflation is all Biden's fault. And most of it comes from his BBB act, trillions of dollars of which the bulk has not even entered the economy. That inflation does not come from the trillions of dollars that the Trump administration infused into the economy, driving up both personal incomes and savings of Americans despite a near economic shutdown from Covid. Now how is it critical thinking to believe that dollars moving from savings accounts and being spent does not drive inflation but future dollars, not yet spent and not yet in the economy does?

Yep, he "singed off on it", reluctantly. BECAUSE IT WASN"T FAWKING BIG ENOUGH.

Trump signaled in a statement Sunday night that he signed the coronavirus relief bill only after securing a commitment for the Senate to consider legislation to increase stimulus checks from $600 to $2,000.

You live in a damn fantasy world completely unattached to reality. A world in which Joe Sixpack, who has been feasting on government handouts for months on end and staying at home, laying around the shack till the mail train comes back, rolling in his sweet baby's arms, and banking all that free government money finally decides to take a vacation with his sweet baby, renting cars, buying plane tickets, dining out, and splurging on entertainment, doesn't contribute to inflation. But future dollars, allocated but not yet spent, on infrastructure improvement and supply chain enhancements, does. I mean it is beyond stupid, and the sad part. Those Republican representatives, they know that I am right. But they also know that you are too wrapped up in your own bias to even attempt to see through their con.

Also please put in a good word with BLM and Antifa for those months of the most violent and costly riots our Nation has ever endured while you're at it.

And there you go. Ending it by solidifying the fact that you have no creditability. Completely off topic, nothing to do with the OP, and just stupid. Just you going through your trained monkey act.

Look, I want to close this out by making a suggestion to you. Check out Pajama Media and any other sources that are your go to. Check out who runs them. These are not journalism majors, even though I believe that to be one of the most useless degrees out there. In some cases, it is people with no degree. In others, it is people with psychology degrees. These are not economic or history majors. These are people that are trained to prey on your "feelings" and bias. If you do have critical thinking skills I suggest you pull back and re-evaluate.

While CNN, MSNDNC, and the rest of the Left wing corporate media enjoy a deluded circle jerk about how "RESILIENT!" the Biden economy is - Gateway Pundit has the reality - via Zero Hedge:

what isn’t being reported by the media is that wage growth is falling:

What is pointed out is that full-time jobs have decreased while part-time jobs have increased.

It really has gotten to the point where anything the MSM reports, just assume the opposite is true and you'll be right on the money.

In fact, if you were betting the odds, you'd be sippin' pina coladas on a beach somewhere.

I mean....if that's your thing. ;)
"what isn’t being reported by the media "

LOL

Wow, where do you guys get the training to spit out talking points that are irrelevant to the discussion at hand? I mean you guys are liked trained monkeys, critical thinking, lmao. For instance,

getting the government to take its collective boot off that entity's proverbial neck.

What the hell does that have to do with the definition of "creating jobs"? The BLS has a standard definition

Mmmmk - let's see it.

In the mean time, I could give a fuck less what the BLS says about job creation - if it pretends throwing someone out of work and then inviting them back is "creating a job" they're full of shit. The Emperor has no clothes.

Now loosen your tie, it must be tied pretty tight.

And this,

Inflation is all Biden's fault.

Wow! You got one right? ;)

Trump signaled in a statement Sunday night that he signed the coronavirus relief bill only after securing a commitment for the Senate to consider legislation to increase stimulus checks from $600 to $2,000.

Yes, Lord Dipshit.

The stimulus checks made up the majority of the bill after all.

Um, nope. The vast majority of the bill was comprised of grift and pointless ear marks - much of it sanctioned by Pelosi. And for the billionth time, those of us on the Right have criticized Trump for signing off on it - yet you appear to hold the simultaneous positions of blaming him while having nothing to say about those who actually crafted the bill - IE Democrats.

Trump wanted more direct payments to citizens. Whatever your position on that, it is patently dishonest to pretend that meant he agreed with everything else in the bill. That's not how divided govt. works. For screaming oh so shrill at the top of your lungs about "DEMOCRACY!" 24/7 you sure know little about its functionality. In fact, we may even be a Republic according to some racist old white guys a long time ago - amirite? ;)

And there you go. Ending it by solidifying the fact that you have no creditability. Completely off topic, nothing to do with the OP, and just stupid. Just you going through your trained monkey act.

"Off topic." You mean I dare strayed outside the little box in which you perpetually try to encase me - and dare make the overall point that COVID was complete BS - the very justification for all the spending to begin with.

Sorry, but most of us think it's quite relevant that we knew far more in 2021 than we did in Q1 of 2020 - but Biden chose to pour massive stimulus on top of an already heated economy anyway because of politics.

Take it up with Larry Summers, I hear he's a major Republican who knows nothing about economics. (They're all like that, so sayeth NPR and Forbes.)

While CNN, MSNDNC, and the rest of the Left wing corporate media enjoy a deluded circle jerk about how "RESILIENT!" the Biden economy is - Gateway Pundit has the reality - via Zero Hedge:

what isn’t being reported by the media is that wage growth is falling:

What is pointed out is that full-time jobs have decreased while part-time jobs have increased.

It really has gotten to the point where anything the MSM reports, just assume the opposite is true and you'll be right on the money.

In fact, if you were betting the odds, you'd be sippin' pina coladas on a beach somewhere.

I mean....if that's your thing. ;)
What is the unemployment rate currently?

Shut up and accept your part time work amidst record inflation - because the unemployment rate is A-OK!
Didn't all you maga fuckups piss your pants over a 3.5% unemployment rate?

Yes, yes you did.

And it's now a 53-year low.

What's GDP growth currently?

BTW we don't have record inflation.

I thought GDP wasn't an equitable and inclusive way of judging an economy?

At least that's what all the "Progressives" keep telling me.

Maybe they're the folks stuck juggling multiple part time jobs amidst record inflation?

I thought GDP wasn't an equitable and inclusive way of judging an economy?

At least that's what all the "Progressives" keep telling me.

Maybe they're the folks stuck juggling multiple part time jobs amidst record inflation?
Yup. Employers said "if you want to get paid skilled labor wages for unskilled jobs, you can pay for your own benefits and BTW, you are now a part time employee. Enjoy your increased wage."

Mmmmk - let's see it.

In the mean time, I could give a fuck less what the BLS says about job creation - if it pretends throwing someone out of work and then inviting them back is "creating a job" they're full of shit. The Emperor has no clothes.

Now loosen your tie, it must be tied pretty tight.

Wow! You got one right? ;)

Yes, Lord Dipshit.

The stimulus checks made up the majority of the bill after all.

Um, nope. The vast majority of the bill was comprised of grift and pointless ear marks - much of it sanctioned by Pelosi. And for the billionth time, those of us on the Right have criticized Trump for signing off on it - yet you appear to hold the simultaneous positions of blaming him while having nothing to say about those who actually crafted the bill - IE Democrats.

Trump wanted more direct payments to citizens. Whatever your position on that, it is patently dishonest to pretend that meant he agreed with everything else in the bill. That's not how divided govt. works. For screaming oh so shrill at the top of your lungs about "DEMOCRACY!" 24/7 you sure know little about its functionality. In fact, we may even be a Republic according to some racist old white guys a long time ago - amirite? ;)

"Off topic." You mean I dare strayed outside the little box in which you perpetually try to encase me - and dare make the overall point that COVID was complete BS - the very justification for all the spending to begin with.

Sorry, but most of us think it's quite relevant that we knew far more in 2021 than we did in Q1 of 2020 - but Biden chose to pour massive stimulus on top of an already heated economy anyway because of politics.

Take it up with Larry Summers, I hear he's a major Republican who knows nothing about economics. (They're all like that, so sayeth NPR and Forbes.)
So, tell me if I got this right. Trump was a great almighty leader, except when it came to the Covid stimulus bill, where he was a go along to get along pussy? That about sum it up? But Biden, well he is a badass, controls Congress and is completely responsible for everything that happens. Are you starting to see the problem with your position?

Covid was complete bullshit? Do tell, one million deaths, plus, but complete bullshit. I mean maybe you live such a sad and insular life that you don't know anyone that died from Covid, but I don't have that luxury. And I got news for you, Covid in the US didn't come from China, it came from Europe, travel restrictions be damned.

So, tell me if I got this right.

My answer may be a shock to your system, buddy. ;)

Trump was a great almighty leader, except when it came to the Covid stimulus bill, where he was a go along to get along pussy? That about sum it up? But Biden, well he is a badass, controls Congress and is completely responsible for everything that happens. Are you starting to see the problem with your position?

As previously explained to those with TDS, illiteracy, or just a general mental malaise who missed it:

In March 2020, we didn't know just how dangerous COVID was. (Turns out, it wasn't.)

In March 2021, we certainly did.

I know you're an NPR listener, so thought retention can be challenging, but do try harder. Just a tad.

Now I wonder if this will finally seep into your damaged little lefty brain?

Wait wait, don't tell me! (Get it?)

Covid was complete bullshit?

HA!

If you wanna beclown yourself on that front after all this time, have-ats.

You only make yourself look like an absolute fool to the vast majority of the population.

And to think, just a year or so ago a plurality of folks may have taken you seriously.

Comeuppance is sweet.

Are you saying the tweet is wrong? If so, how is it?
Yes it’s BS. Look below. Of course it’s going up. It plummeted and still isn’t up to the number of people with second jobs under Trump before the pandemic.

I just started a real recap of the report. It was stellar.

4D4B87FB-7167-4B07-AD24-1B772D4BF038.jpeg

Yes it’s BS. Look below. Of course it’s going up. It plummeted and still isn’t up to the number of people with second jobs under Trump before the pandemic.

IF that's true (and I harbor severe doubts about that), it's still not relevant.

Know why?

Because, as I've already tried to jam into your head multiple times now: We still haven't recovered all the jobs lost since February 2020.

Ya know, "before the pandemic".

IF that's true (and I harbor severe doubts about that), it's still not relevant.

Know why?

Because, as I've already tried to jam into your head multiple times now: We still haven't recovered all the jobs lost since February 2020.

Ya know, "before the pandemic".
Simply not true rhady

Current Employment

Forum List

Back