BIDEN ECONOMY: US Loses 288,000 Full Time Jobs Over the Past 10 Months

While CNN, MSNDNC, and the rest of the Left wing corporate media enjoy a deluded circle jerk about how "RESILIENT!" the Biden economy is - Gateway Pundit has the reality - via Zero Hedge:

what isn’t being reported by the media is that wage growth is falling:

What is pointed out is that full-time jobs have decreased while part-time jobs have increased.

It really has gotten to the point where anything the MSM reports, just assume the opposite is true and you'll be right on the money.

In fact, if you were betting the odds, you'd be sippin' pina coladas on a beach somewhere.

I mean....if that's your thing. ;)
Comically wrong rhady.

Chart below is number of full-time jobs in US last 12 months.

united-states-full-time-employment.png

Total Employment : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

HA!

You're touting an infinitesimal monthly increase in full time jobs.

That's abysmal.

Now how many total jobs were added again in the report you chumps were so celebratory about?

Wasn't it over 250K?

Oh wait, so what were all those other jobs?

You're making my argument for me.

Maybe if you actually did some honest inquiry, instead of being such a partisan hack, you'd have some semblance of an actual thought process that arrived at passingly rational conclusions.

HA!

You're touting an infinitesimal monthly increase in full time jobs.

That's abysmal.

Now how many total jobs were added again in the report you chumps were so celebratory about?

Wasn't it over 250K?

Oh wait, so what were all those other jobs?

You're making my argument for me.

Maybe if you actually did some honest inquiry, instead of being such a partisan hack, you'd have some semblance of an actual thought process that arrived at passingly rational conclusions.
Nice attempt at deflection, but our economy has created 7 million under President Biden.

BTW you went from minus 288,000 to just a small amount..,

Losing again randy

Nice attempt at deflection, but our economy has created 7 million under President Biden.

BTW you went from minus 288,000 to just a small amount..,

Losing again randy

What in the hell are you even talking about at this point?

Do I really gotta slow walk your goofy ass through something so simple?

There were (supposedly, until they're revised downwards like previous months) 288,000 new jobs created in April.

According to your own chart, only 134,000 of those were full time.

Now, I would never claim to have any kind of super powers when it comes to math, but I'm pretty certain that means the majority of jobs created were not full time jobs. In other words, a majority of jobs being recovered that were formerly full time status, are now part time. Ergo, we're losing full time jobs and they are being supplanted with lower pay/status occupations that are harder to survive on for your average American. Following the ball so far?

Which was the entire point of this thread, that you decided to inadvertently prove by posting your stupid chart.

Instead of a eureka moment, you had a moment that academics and other esteemed experts refer to as a womp womp.

Which is clearly all you're capable of.

Now, unless you're going to do anything besides double down on stupid, you might wanna remove your proverbial foot from your mouth and take a hike.

What in the hell are you even talking about at this point?

Do I really gotta slow walk your goofy ass through something so simple?

There were (supposedly, until they're revised downwards like previous months) 288,000 new jobs created in April.

According to your own chart, only 134,000 of those were full time.

Now, I would never claim to have any kind of super powers when it comes to math, but I'm pretty certain that means the majority of jobs created were not full time jobs. In other words, a majority of jobs being recovered that were formerly full time status, are now part time. Ergo, we're losing full time jobs and they are being supplanted with lower pay/status occupations that are harder to survive on for your average American. Following the ball so far?

Which was the entire point of this thread, that you decided to inadvertently prove by posting your stupid chart.

Instead of a eureka moment, you had a moment that academics and other esteemed experts refer to as a womp womp.

Which is clearly all you're capable of.

Now, unless you're going to do anything besides double down on stupid, you might wanna remove your proverbial foot from your mouth and take a hike.
So, there it is. You banking on revised numbers to prove what point?

The BLS numbers aren’t final until two revisions but you had to shot you load on a mythical loss of 288,000 jobs. Which is n’t accurate either.

So, you can back yer ass up to the idiot wagon.

The BLS numbers aren’t final until two revisions but you had to shot you load on a mythical loss of 288,000 jobs.

You're right, I should have said 256,000.

And the BLS numbers keep getting revised downwards for full time job growth.

Jackass.

How was it a failure?

Exactly
You said, "If Trump failed, Biden succeeded". Obviously, in the context of jobs being lost due to the economic shutdown, you then would consider TRUMP!'s actions to be a failure. Thusly, you should answer your own question.

You said, "If Trump failed, Biden succeeded". Obviously, in the context of jobs being lost due to the economic shutdown, you then would consider TRUMP!'s actions to be a failure. Thusly, you should answer your own question.
The answer is: Trump failed, Biden succeeded.

The answer is: Trump failed, Biden succeeded.
At what? In this context, we're talking about the jobs lost due to the shutdown which was caused by the pandemic. So I ask you again, was the economic shutdown to deal with the pandemic a failure? IOW, should TRUMP! have NOT listened to the experts and kept the nation up and running instead of shutting down the way we did? Please do not act like your screen name and pretend to be slow.

Can one of you maga fuckup post the jobs created under the last three Democratic president’s compared to the last three republic ones.

Ya know, for shits and giggles.

Forum List

Back