BIDEN ECONOMY: US Loses 288,000 Full Time Jobs Over the Past 10 Months

Wow, you are that uniformed? Dude, step back and do some research.

OK, so far no actual argument detected.

Let us proceed!

Hell no, warehouse workers are not losing their jobs. Those Amazon layoffs, and the Salesforce layoffs, are of middle level administrators. Not the grunts that make things happen.

In your original post, you seemed to convey you thought it frivolous that Amazon employees were losing their jobs, so I naturally assumed you thought it was warehouse workers. (Nor do I actually think it is a "lowly" task.)

However, you don't seem to understand that your making my argument for me. So now you're not only acknowledging a loss of jobs in the midst of an inflationary economy which perpetuates lower real wages - you're also admitting they're better paid jobs.

Please, do tell us more!

Yes, we are in an inflationary economy, for all kinds of reasons. Pent up demand, which I am sure you have no damn clue as to what that means, increased consumer confidence, not a bad thing, and supply chain disruptions that continue to manifest despite efforts to appease them.

You don't seem to understand the simple fact that more dollars were printed in the last couple of years than have existed in all of American history; and how this is by far the primary factor contributing to record inflation.

But please, continue to condescend to me who is not worthy of your esteemed wisdom.

I'm sure it's just a total coincidence that inflation was around 2% in January 2021, and only went up after the commies took over.

And one of Brandon's first acts was killing the Keystone pipeline which also cost jobs and revenues. Your nefarious media fooled you into defending this and stating otherwise (of course), but did you see today's story that showed how Brandon's Dept of Energy is now admitting his critics were completely right? (At least tacitly through the release of their own internal report....delayed until after the election.) Of course you didn't see any of that, because you're a clueless tool.

Eggs, have you noticed how much they have went up?

OK, I see economics is not your only weak point.

It's how much eggs have gone up, not went.

Normally I abhor a grammar nazi, but since you're one of these clowns who obviously doesn't know what he doesn't know, I'll make an exception here.

Capisce? (That's Italian for "dumbshit".)

Look, don't talk to me about debate skills.

Or anything at all....would be good advice.

Something you're in short supply of, along with brains.

Pull your head out of your ass, get informed from real sources, not that site called Gateway pundit. I hold a double diamond from the NFL--that is National Forensic League, you want to square up with me in a 8 by 4, 2 minute cross X, then you can talk to me about debate skills. But since I figure all that goes way beyond your comprehension suffice it to say that we can just place this in the you are an ignorant dumbass category

Another meandering apocryphal paragraph containing futile bragging about unverifiable nonsense in an anonymous internet post (totes credible!!!) - and utterly devoid of any ideas pertaining to the discussion.

It was a pleasure owning you.

Dismissed!

Last edited:
OK, so far no actual argument detected.

Let us proceed!

In your original post, you seemed to convey you thought it frivolous that Amazon employees were losing their jobs, so I naturally assumed you thought it was warehouse workers. (Nor do I actually think it is a "lowly" task.)

However, you don't seem to understand that your making my argument for me. So now you're not only acknowledging a loss of jobs in the midst of an inflationary economy which perpetuates lower real wages - you're also admitting they're better paid jobs.

Please, do tell us more!

You don't seem to understand the simple fact that more dollars were printed in the last couple of years than have existed in all of American history; and how this is by far the primary factor contributing to record inflation.

But please, continue to condescend to me who is not worthy of your esteemed wisdom.

I'm sure it's just a total coincidence that inflation was around 2% in January 2021, and only went up after the commies took over.

And one of Brandon's first acts was killing the Keystone pipeline which also cost jobs and revenues. Your nefarious media fooled you into defending this and stating otherwise (of course), but did you see today's story that showed how Brandon's Dept of Energy is now admitting his critics were completely right? (At least tacitly through the release of their own internal report....delayed until after the election.) Of course you didn't see any of that, because you're a clueless tool.

OK, I see economics is not your only weak point.

It's how much eggs have gone up, not went.

Normally I abhor a grammar nazi, but since you're one of these clowns who obviously doesn't know what he doesn't know, I'll make an exception here.

Capisce? (That's Italian for "dumbshit".)

Or anything at all....would be good advice.

Something you're in short supply of, along with brains.

Another meandering apocryphal paragraph containing futile bragging about unverifiable nonsense in an anonymous internet post (totes credible!!!) - and utterly devoid of any ideas pertaining to the discussion.

It was a pleasure owning you.

Dismissed!
Oh please. Just a few facts.

The Amazon layoffs, along with the Salesforce layoffs, were entirely predictable as we move past Covid and customers shift their buying patterns moving away from online shopping for household goods to travel and recreation.

Keystone would have produced jobs, TEMPORARY ONES, and it would have increased the cost of gas, especially in the Midwest.

For every one dollar "printed" due to the Biden administration, THREE were printed by Trump.

Again, Gateway Pundit, terrible source. Typical of them, on the day unemployment hits a 50 year low they attempt to spin a negative. Just for shits and giggles I pulled this up.

Almost six months into the pandemic, an economy reeling, Gateway Pundit brags about Trumps "average" unemployment rate of 8.9%. Over TWENTY MILLION jobs lost from February 2020 to April 2020, Gateway Pundit wants to talk about "average".

Let me tell you what Gateway Pundit never will. Trump is the only president in modern times, THE ONLY PRESIDENT, to leave office with less people employed than when he took office.

No.....I'm not.
Biden didn't create one job....other than 87,000 IRS agents......but that's offset by all of the people he's pushed out of jobs with his vaccine mandates.
The economy created the jobs while Biden was crapping his pants in the Vatican.
Hilarious. Youre so jaded. Trump lost jobs from the time he started to the time he left. Biden has had a record jobs added to the economy. I personally want to thank Hunter for adding the jobs. Everyone knows President’s kids are responsible for jobs.

“When she started this two and half years ago, her goal was 500,000 jobs,” the US president said.

Trump’s daughter is the co-chair of the White House workforce policy advisory board.

“She’s now created 14m jobs. And they’re being trained by these great companies – the greatest companies in the world.

Since Trump took office, the entire economy has added about 6m jobs as of October, according to FactCheck.org.

Oh please. Just a few facts.

The Amazon layoffs, along with the Salesforce layoffs, were entirely predictable as we move past Covid

As we move past COVID? HAHAHA

Earth to Lefty: The Red States "Moved past COVID" years ago! And if it weren't for their robust economies, the country as a whole would be doing even worse than it already is under Biden.

Also: It will never cease to amaze those of us with the power of critical thinking how the MSM can provably lie to you sheep ad nauseum, and you still turn around and have the gob smacking temerity to accuse shoe leather independent media of not being a "Reliable Source". (Side bar: Oh how I miss little Brian Stelter!)

Bottom line: The US is losing full time jobs whilst augmenting part time ones, and inflation is nearly quadruple what it was since Biden took office.

Gee, I wonder if all that had happened during Orange Man's tenure if you'd have a different take on things?

Nah, couldn't be.

Anyway, keep shoveling shit for an MSM no one trusts anymore.

Seriously, you sound like someone left CNN on...you must be at the airport I presume?

The full time jobs are much higher than Trump had even pre-pandemic. Plus there are 12M open jobs on top of this. Total full time jobs filled or open is astronomically higher now than under the business bankruptcy king trump.

70BF31B0-C378-4A55-A89F-22A9145EEF44.jpeg

I swear you guys have zero perspective. Take a deep breath and look into the data before you make a fool of yourself.

Hilarious. Youre so jaded. Trump lost jobs from the time he started to the time he left. Biden has had a record jobs added to the economy. I personally want to thank Hunter for adding the jobs. Everyone knows President’s kids are responsible for jobs.

“When she started this two and half years ago, her goal was 500,000 jobs,” the US president said.

Trump’s daughter is the co-chair of the White House workforce policy advisory board.

“She’s now created 14m jobs. And they’re being trained by these great companies – the greatest companies in the world.

Since Trump took office, the entire economy has added about 6m jobs as of October, according to FactCheck.org.
All you have to do is name the program that Biden invented that created all of these jobs, you claim he created.
I can name all kinds of policies, mandates, and lockdowns he's created that has destroyed jobs.
Put your money where your mouth is.

The full time jobs are much higher than Trump had even pre-pandemic. Plus there are 12M open jobs on top of this. Total full time jobs filled or open is astronomically higher now than under the business bankruptcy king trump.

View attachment 745664

I love how you're trying to pretend jobs weren't already surging back under Trump in the autumn of 2020.

Well, they were. That rocket ship upwards conveyed on the right hand side of 2020 on your chart is proof of it.

And it simply came from opening back up the economy, most of it in red states.

So you posted a chart that disproves your own bullshit.

P.S. Next time you post a chart - please source it. There is literally no source on your chart, so it could be from anywhere. Not to mention the whole copyright infringement thing...

I love how you're trying to pretend jobs weren't already surging back under Trump in the autumn of 2020.

Well, they were. That rocket ship upwards conveyed on the right hand side of 2020 on your chart is proof of it.

And it simply came from opening back up the economy, most of it in red states.

So you posted a chart that disproves your own bullshit.

P.S. Next time you post a chart - please source it. There is literally no source on your chart, so it could be from anywhere. Not to mention the whole copyright infringement thing...
They were on their way up when Trump took over, using your trendline, so I guess we give Obama credit then?

Source.

Last edited:
They were on their way up when Trump took over, using your trendline, so I guess we give Obama credit then?

It may surprise you to learn I voted for Obama twice. As much as I cringe to think of it now (as a full fledged MAGA Republican), I have an open mind and am able to adapt my perception of reality once it hits me square in the face hard enough. And the riots and lockdowns of the spring of 2020 did just that. I had already been steadily moving away from the Democrat Party as it grew more and more leftist, and I never had Trump Derangement Syndrome like so many others - but the COVID Authoritarianism and the veil being truly lifted once and for all revealing the globalist aims of the corrupt cabal finally pushed me over all the way.

Now all that said, Obama's recovery was much, much weaker and slower than Trump's was. Trump's shot up like a rocket ship - even liberal sources such as Vox concede that Obama's economy really didn't even begin to recover for lower wage workers until 2016 - after 8 long years of his tenure. Under Trump, low wage workers - specifically minorities - did better than ever before.

But, of course, if you're just a binary thinker who swears allegiance to a team in perpetuity - no matter what - facts tend to bypass you.

It may surprise you to learn I voted for Obama twice. As much as I cringe to think of it now (as a full fledged MAGA Republican), I have an open mind and am able to adapt my perception of reality once it hits me square in the face hard enough. And the riots and lockdowns of the spring of 2020 did just that. I had already been steadily moving away from the Democrat Party as it grew more and more leftist, and I never had Trump Derangement Syndrome like so many others - but the COVID Authoritarianism and the veil being truly lifted once and for all revealing the globalist aims of the corrupt cabal finally pushed me over all the way.

Now all that said, Obama's recovery was much, much weaker and slower than Trump's was. Trump's shot up like a rocket ship - even liberal sources such as Vox concede that Obama's economy really didn't even begin to recover for lower wage workers until 2016 - after 8 long years of his tenure. Under Trump, low wage workers - specifically minorities - did better than ever before.

But, of course, if you're just a binary thinker who swears allegiance to a team in perpetuity - no matter what - facts tend to bypass you.
If you look at Trumps economy and see anything other than a continuation of Obamas Trends plus a reversal in deficit reduction under Obama to deficit growth under Trump which exploded when the pandemic hit then you are a partisan glasses wearing SOB.

The economy is growing fine under Biden. Anyone who thinks differently is also partisan. I had no issues with Trumps economy until he cut taxes for the rich and corporations and exploded a deficit unnecessarily. That is a balanced assessment.

If you look at Trumps economy and see anything other than a continuation of Obamas Trends plus a reversal in deficit reduction under Obama to deficit growth under Trump which exploded when the pandemic hit then you are a partisan glasses wearing SOB.

The economy is growing fine under Biden. Anyone who thinks differently is also partisan. I had no issues with Trumps economy until he cut taxes for the rich and corporations and exploded a deficit unnecessarily. That is a balanced assessment.

Another silly post devoid of evidence or facts.

If all one has to do is invert any prognostication made by one's opponent in order to counter them, the original product simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny. (That wasn't Sun Tzu, was it?)

But contemporaneously speaking, the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office already scored Trump's tax cuts and found they did more for the middle/working class than the upper class. IRS analysis also bore this out.

So, once again, the MSM has poisoned your mind - and your confirmation bias has welcomed their pollution.

As we move past COVID? HAHAHA

Earth to Lefty: The Red States "Moved past COVID" years ago! And if it weren't for their robust economies, the country as a whole would be doing even worse than it already is under Biden.

Also: It will never cease to amaze those of us with the power of critical thinking how the MSM can provably lie to you sheep ad nauseum, and you still turn around and have the gob smacking temerity to accuse shoe leather independent media of not being a "Reliable Source". (Side bar: Oh how I miss little Brian Stelter!)

Bottom line: The US is losing full time jobs whilst augmenting part time ones, and inflation is nearly quadruple what it was since Biden took office.

Gee, I wonder if all that had happened during Orange Man's tenure if you'd have a different take on things?

Nah, couldn't be.

Anyway, keep shoveling shit for an MSM no one trusts anymore.

Seriously, you sound like someone left CNN on...you must be at the airport I presume?
If you swallow everything that Gateway Pundits spins your way you have no critical thinking skills. Red States moved past Covid years ago--what, Gateway Pundit tell you that. 2022. highest GDP growth state, Washington 5.7%, a blue state. Utah, Idaho, and Arizonia are two, three, and four, and yes, red states. California and Colorado are at five and six, blue states. Florida is at seven, and believe it or not, a blue state. Oregon eight, blue again. Nevada at nine, a purple state. And red as hell Texas comes in at ten.

I noticed what you didn't refute--three out of four new dollars in circulation came from Trump, not Biden. Hell, he was all but dropping cash from helicopters. 20 million jobs lost in a matter of months and yet personal incomes went up, WTF? The increased unemployment benefit, gone. No new stimulus checks, and yet Biden has the economy humming. And I went back and reread your OP article. Seems Gateway Pundit is bitching about what needs to happen. Wage increases can result in an inflation spiral, it appears that has been avoided.

The reality is Biden is doing a hell of a job. Did you listen to his speech yesterday concerning immigration? Of course not. Trump got handed an economy, and a nation, that was firing on all cylinders, and he turned it to shit. Biden is bringing it back. More energy independent today that at any time during the Trump administration. 50 year low in unemployment and inflation coming under control--who the hell does that? The Philips curve, which you have no idea what it is, tells us that as unemployment decreases inflation increases.

We still have some things to shake out, the supply chain is still not up to snuff, although much improved. This whole Russia Ukraine thing is having repercussions that no one expected. And the Fed needs to back the hell off or they are going to throw us into a recession. After the fiasco in the House it is pretty clear, Congress ain't going to accomplish shit for the next two years other than pissing away money doing stupid "investigations". And while stupid Gateway Pundit idiots like you might lap that shit up, the majority of the American population has a little more intelligence, or shall I say, critical thinking skills. The reality is fools like you are the barrier that we all must overcome.

If you swallow everything that Gateway Pundits spins your way you have no critical thinking skills.

If you swallow everything that New York Times spins your way, you have no critical thinking skills.

Yawn.

With all candor: Can we move beyond this boring rejoinder your side always employs as a fallback?

The truth is NYT has told not only far more lies than the Right (at least in the past seven years or so) - but their lies have been far more momentous and damaging.

I could start a list, but I don't want to put everyone to sleep.

You should blush every time you have the gall to impugn any independent media and pretend your corrupt corporate media is virtuous and honest.

Strike One.

I noticed what you didn't refute--three out of four new dollars in circulation came from Trump, not Biden. Hell, he was all but dropping cash from helicopters. 20 million jobs lost in a matter of months and yet personal incomes went up, WTF? The increased unemployment benefit, gone. No new stimulus checks, and yet Biden has the economy humming. And I went back and reread your OP article. Seems Gateway Pundit is bitching about what needs to happen. Wage increases can result in an inflation spiral, it appears that has been avoided.

The reality is Biden is doing a hell of a job. Did you listen to his speech yesterday concerning immigration? Of course not. Trump got handed an economy, and a nation, that was firing on all cylinders, and he turned it to shit. Biden is bringing it back. More energy independent today that at any time during the Trump administration. 50 year low in unemployment and inflation coming under control--who the hell does that? The Philips curve, which you have no idea what it is, tells us that as unemployment decreases inflation increases.

You chastise me for not responding while you ignore entire posts.

A rebuttal to your entire dissertation is really quite simple: The New Left changes the definition of everything.

While most focus on the more day to day societal functions such as "woman" and "man" (and I am not diminishing their importance) another item in the long list of your deceptive lexicon is "job creation".

Opening an economy back up after it has been forcibly shut down is not "job creation". You can pretend otherwise, but I suspect most people of any stripe would easily see through such a petty obfuscation.

We have not recovered all the jobs lost, as the employment number still lags Feb. 2020.

Strike two.

That said, you also flat out lied.

Biden did indeed spend stimulus dollars. And far more than Trump.

In the spring of 2020 Trump (with robust bipartisan support, mind you) Big T did fire up the spending spigot at a massive level. That, along with project Warp Speed, were definitively the two lowest moments of his Presidency. Unlike the lockstep Left, many on the Right - including Trump supporters - criticized him for it heartily. We still do. It is one of the things I deeply consider when I ponder a Trump/DeSantis Battle Royale. (But I'd prefer a ticket!)

But I digress.

The context of that spending was we still thought COVID could be far more dangerous than it was. After the Dems called Trump "RACIST!" (shocking I know) for wanting to stymie travel from China - which in retrospect was the right thing to do of course - they helped him engage the spending torrent hand in hand together. So if you blame Trump for that, you surely must blame the Dems as well.

In a stark juxtaposition, by the spring of 2021 those of us on the Right knew COVID was nowhere near as harmful as your media would have us believe. As you yourself admit, most Red States had already moved on; while Blue States wallowed in their own economic and social self destruction further and further.

It was in this context, after having captured both the House and Senate - that the Democrats forced through a reconciliation package that every single Republican voted against. This poured trillions of dollars onto an already overheated economy, and even some Left Leaning economists such as Larry Summers spoke out against it at the time.

The warning was not heeded. (In my opinion it was intentional to cause inflation.)

Of course the next year we heard protestations of "transitional inflation" which turned out to be wrong.

I would implore the more open minded (not you) to recognize the fact that after Trump's spending, the inflation rate still hovered around 2%.

We all know where it is now, after Biden's gross debauched carnival of drunken excess. (OK, language getting a little flowery, but you get the idea.)

And now here we are. Wages are not keeping up with inflation, and we have lost nearly 300,000 jobs in the past year.

At least if you trust the current Administration's own BLS report.

Perhaps you are accusing them of Fake News...

Strike 3.

If you swallow everything that New York Times spins your way, you have no critical thinking skills.

Yawn.

With all candor: Can we move beyond this boring rejoinder your side always employs as a fallback?

The truth is NYT has told not only far more lies than the Right (at least in the past seven years or so) - but their lies have been far more momentous and damaging.

I could start a list, but I don't want to put everyone to sleep.

You should blush every time you have the gall to impugn any independent media and pretend your corrupt corporate media is virtuous and honest.

Strike One.

You chastise me for not responding while you ignore entire posts.

A rebuttal to your entire dissertation is really quite simple: The New Left changes the definition of everything.

While most focus on the more day to day societal functions such as "woman" and "man" (and I am not diminishing their importance) another item in the long list of your deceptive lexicon is "job creation".

Opening an economy back up after it has been forcibly shut down is not "job creation". You can pretend otherwise, but I suspect most people of any stripe would easily see through such a petty obfuscation.

We have not recovered all the jobs lost, as the employment number still lags Feb. 2020.

Strike two.

That said, you also flat out lied.

In the spring of 2020 Trump (with robust bipartisan support, mind you) Big T did fire up the spending spigot at a massive level. That, along with project Warp Speed, were definitively the two lowest moments of his Presidency. Unlike the lockstep Left, many on the Right - including Trump supporters - criticized him for it heartily. We still do. It is one of the things I deeply consider when I ponder a Trump/DeSantis Battle Royale. (But I'd prefer a ticket!)

But I digress.

The context of that spending was we still thought COVID could be far more dangerous than it was. After the Dems called Trump "RACIST!" (shocking I know) for wanting to stymie travel from China - which in retrospect was the right thing to do of course - they helped him engage the spending torrent hand in hand together. So if you blame Trump for that, you surely must blame the Dems as well.

In a stark juxtaposition, by the spring of 2021 those of us on the Right knew COVID was nowhere near as harmful as your media would have us believe. As you yourself admit, most Red States had already moved on; while Blue States wallowed in their own economic and social self destruction further and further.

It was in this context, after having captured both the House and Senate - that the Democrats forced through a reconciliation package that every single Republican voted against. This poured trillions of dollars onto an already overheated economy, and even some Left Leaning economists such as Larry Summers spoke out against it at the time.

The warning was not heeded. (In my opinion it was intentional to cause inflation.)

Of course the next year we heard protestations of "transitional inflation" which turned out to be wrong.

I would implore the more open minded (not you) to recognize the fact that after Trump's spending, the inflation rate still hovered around 2%.

We all know where it is now, after Biden's gross debauched carnival of drunken excess. (OK, language getting a little flowery, but you get the idea.)

And now here we are. Wages are not keeping up with inflation, and we have lost nearly 300,000 jobs in the past year.

At least if you trust the current Administration's own BLS report.

Perhaps you are accusing them of Fake News...

Strike 3.
I don't read the New York Times, nor do I watch any of the major networks. NPR is my go to, the the Economist, Forbes, and white papers published by academics. Let's break down some of your points,

Job creation is pretty simple. You create a job that is currently not active. It is not you create a job that was not currently active in the last six months, or last year, or last five years. And that job growth is measured by the BLS on a month to month basis. I highly doubt you took the same position in the VP debate when Pence claimed that Trump's policy had created over 11 million jobs during the pandemic recovery. It is your side that changes definitions and the above is a perfect example.

That is demonstratable false.

debt rose by nearly $7.8 trillion under President Donald Trump,
Now, Biden

“We borrowed $1.4 TRILLION last year.
Even on a yearly basis, Biden is spending less. But get this, from the same source.

The entirety of the decline in the deficit between 2021 and 2022 can be attributed to the expiration of temporary COVID relief,

Is that not those stimulus dollars? At this point, Biden is spending zero in stimulus dollars. And honestly, you don't want to get me started on his build back America bill of which most of the spending hasn't even happened yet. I mean it is beyond stupid to blame inflation on that bill and even more stupid when you consider much of that spending is specifically directed at reducing inflation. But even if you add it in, it still does not approach Trump's drunken sailor spending.

while Blue States wallowed in their own economic and social self destruction further and further.

I like how you totally ignore my post and documentation. Washington had the greatest growth in GDP, a blue state. I mean your position is a myth, perpetuated by sources like Pajama Media. I live in North Carolina, a purple state, and we have been kicking ass throughout the pandemic. At least from my perspective. Honestly, you really are not that good at this shit.

the fact that after Trump's spending, the inflation rate still hovered around 2%.

That single quote probably demonstrates your blindness. I mean I don't know how in tune you are to the economy in general, and perhaps that gives you some latitude. But come on, Trump did all but drop dollars from helicopters. That unemployment benefit, it wasn't thought out very well. When you have factory workers pulling in more money than they made on the job, and worse, more money than the "essential workers" at Walmart were making busting their ass, we got a damn problem. Like I said, I don't know how in tune you are, but me, well I got half a dozen kids and a large ass family. I got a sister in law that has hardly struck a lick in more than fifty years, hooked up with a piece of shit that has never held down a job for more than six months. They milked that shit for all it was worth. And then I have my kids, professionals, making mad money, and cashing that stimulus check and depositing it straight into their brokerage account.

Maybe the best example. One of the groomsman at my son's wedding. Engineer, got laid off due to the pandemic. Summa Cum Laude graduate, living on a couple hundred acres in the Blue Ridge mountains in a cabin that has been in the family since before the Civil War. Yeah, he milked it, and milked it hard. He cleared about 20 acres, built a waterwheel and is completely off the grid. Grows his own food, raises his own beef, and took all that "stimulus money" and put it in the market. He has been laughing all the way to the bank. And honestly, he will probably never work a job again, thank you Donald Trump.

But what you don't realize is that Trump was throwing all that money around and people were just stockpiling it. In the midst of the pandemic and massive job losses personal incomes actually increased, and that was entirely due to government giveaways. But the people didn't spend it, they banked it, and the numbers show just that as personal savings increased dramatically. Now, with Biden at the helm, the people are starting to let go of some of that money and big surprise, inflation is the result.

I don't read the New York Times, nor do I watch any of the major networks. NPR is my go to

Wow, it's even worse than I thought!

The Patient is beyond rescussictation.

Psssttt....if you talk to anyone over there, can you tell them I want my tax payer dollars back?

Job creation is pretty simple. You create a job that is currently not active.

HA! Yes, you're right. "Creating" something out of nothing is actually taking something that already exists and just getting the government to take its collective boot off that entity's proverbial neck.

You sound utterly ridiculous.

Par for the course I suppose.

That is demonstratable false.

debt rose by nearly $7.8 trillion under President Donald Trump,
Um, two things genius:

A) That debt is not all stimulus related

B) You're comparing 2 years to 4.

A bait and switch followed by bad math (and probably a bad premise).

Other than that your logic is perfectly sound.
while Blue States wallowed in their own economic and social self destruction further and further.

I like how you totally ignore my post and documentation. Washington had the greatest growth in GDP, a blue state. I mean your position is a myth, perpetuated by sources like Pajama Media. I live in North Carolina, a purple state, and we have been kicking ass throughout the pandemic. At least from my perspective. Honestly, you really are not that good at this shit.

Nothing but relativism.

The states that have done the worst have been the states that locked down the heaviest. See New York, CA and Illinois.

Besides: Ya just....don't.....get.....it.

The lockdowns were unscientific.

They didn't help with COVID, they hurt the populous and the economy/education. They literally led to deaths via more suicides/drug overdoses.

All this has been well documented, but you wouldn't know it since you listen to state sanctioned radio.

Try boning up on the Great Barrington folks.

They had it figured out since summer 0f 2020 - but your Party had them censored.

Ya know, cuz "DISINFORMATION!'

In fact, censorship is always on topic when it comes to dealing with folks like you.

It's one of the biggest factors contributing to your inclination to bask in your own farts while thinking you're some kind of hyper-intellectual for sourcing obsolete rags like "FORBES!"

Get outta heeeeeeee.....

the fact that after Trump's spending, the inflation rate still hovered around 2%.

But what you don't realize is that Trump was throwing all that money around and people were just stockpiling it. In the midst of the pandemic and massive job losses personal incomes actually increased, and that was entirely due to government giveaways. But the people didn't spend it, they banked it, and the numbers show just that as personal savings increased dramatically. Now, with Biden at the helm, the people are starting to let go of some of that money and big surprise, inflation is the result.

Trump didn't do shit except sign off on it.

The entire bill was constructed by Congress.

I suggest Schoolhouse rock so you can learn your ABCs of how bills are written.

Besides - as has already been pointed out - we on the Right have criticized Trump for that, as well as Operation Warp Speed.

Where is the criticism from the Left?

Crickets.

Also please put in a good word with BLM and Antifa for those months of the most violent and costly riots our Nation has ever endured while you're at it.

Toodles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back