Biden drops to 39% approval rating

You seem to be confused, plenty of ignorant men make a lot of money.

It's not a measure of intellectual potency.
True - look at Joe Biden. Dementia has left his mentally / intellectually incompetent - the mental equivalency of a guinea pig (who also has to be cared for round the clock) , but he and his son made a fortune selling influence, extorting PMs, laundering Russian money, taking $1 Billion+ from the CCP, etc...

Diane Feinstein is another great example Feinstein is smart and cunning, but she is not Intelligent...and over her political career, after climbing into bed with the CCP and betraying jher nation, she has made more money than she could hope to spend in what time she has left to live.

It is NOT a measure of intellectual potency, but rather a measure of one's low morals, low ethics, corruption, willingness to break laws, and to- in cases like these two - how willing you are to betray your country.

It's not a measure of intellectual potency.

Maybe not, but the lack of financial success is a good indicator of a lack of "intellectual potency", particularly in this country. The left has an abundance of self-proclaimed financial experts who have not figured out how to be financially successful themselves. I'll leave it up to you to figure out why that is.

Umm exactly the way I explained it could be raised - by deficit spending, which is expansionary in near-to-mid term.

Though there could also be some restructuring and shifting around of spending mixed in, the way there was in Obamacare.
Hey, it worked great for Zimbabwe, so why wouldn't it work for us?

He simply doesn't understand that deficit spending will not work when there is a limited supply of labor and goods, which is exactly the case at this moment and is being perpetuated by the Biden Administration's policies. Lack of workers and or other goods coupled with deficit spending equals inflation. This is not arguable by anyone with any economic acumen whatsoever.

Xiden’s approval numbers are dropping because he is doing such an outstanding job?

Commies, what is your spin on this freefall? Biden likes Tom Petty songs?

" The NYT repeatedly prove they are communist propoganda (sic)."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really?
I did not know that.
I've regularly read the New York Times for over 50 years. As I have the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, and Washington Post (tho not 50yrs with WaPo.)

The Times is a helluva good newspaper. Those critics of it should try a 'sampler' subscription....short duration and very reasonable costs, a 'taster'.
It's worth the opportunity to see if one's current opinion is valid. Certainly, I would recommend getting the Sunday edition. That is a whopper of a newspaper with a huge content of information on a whole lot of subjects far removed from politics. It is an American treasure.

Sure, it's leans left in many of its opinions and columnists. (Whereas the Wall Street Journal and Trib lean right.

But not all of the Times is left leaning.
the Times does a pretty good job of offering the opposing view on most any position they take.
Plus they host Conservative columnists and 'Letters-to-the-Editor.
The Times does a far better job of offering 'balance' than any of the big Rightfield outlets that I peruse.....Epoch Times, Federalist, Bongino, InfoWorld, OAN, Fox, and so on.

If they are "communist propaganda' as the good poster asserts.....well, it sure would be helpful if that poster....'Angus'......would offer up several examples that illustrate this 'communist propaganda' thingy....and, of course, offer us some context on whatever 'example' he wishes to offer.

Thanx, in advance, poster Angus.

He's sinking like a rock. And this latest poll isn't the conservative Rasmussen, either. It was today's Economist/YouGov poll, where they oversampled Democrat voters, big time:

Party breakdown from the poll site:
Dem: 505
Rep: 366
Ind: 465

"President Joe Biden’s approval rating has collapsed to 39 percent, the lowest point of his presidency, according to a Wednesday Economist/YouGov poll.

While only 39 percent percent approve of Biden’s job performance, 49 percent disapprove, a drop of six points in one week."

Poll: Biden's Approval Rating Collapses to 39%, Lowest of Presidency
And that's with oversampling Democrats :auiqs.jpg:We warned them the moron would be a train wreck.

Oh look, the village idiot popped in.

This time to explain to us how trillions of added liquidity into economy through deficit spending can reduce gross domestic product in short term.

Explanation is simple - Zimbabwe doncha' know, a place known for it's broad infrastructure and social safety net investments. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Oh look, the village idiot opened his mouth again.

This time to explain to us how trillions of added liquidity into economy through deficit spending can reduce gross domestic product in short term.

Explanation is simple - Zimbabwe doncha' know, a place known for it's broad infrastructure and social safety net investments. :rolleyes-41:
When governments pay for things by printing money, the result is hyperinflation. The historical record is pretty clear on that score, retard. I have no idea what what the GDP has to do with anything.

Are you insinuating that Biden is actually going to spend the money on so-called "infrastructure?" Only the truly naive are swallowing that fantasy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really?
I did not know that.

I've regularly read the New York Times for over 50 years. As I have the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, and Washington Post (tho not 50yrs with WaPo.)

The Times is a helluva good newspaper. Those critics of it should try a 'sampler' subscription....short duration and very reasonable costs, a 'taster'.
It's worth the opportunity to see if one's current opinion is valid. Certainly, I would recommend getting the Sunday edition. That is a whopper of a newspaper with a huge content of information on a whole lot of subjects far removed from politics. It is an American treasure.

Sure, it's leans left in many of its opinions and columnists. (Whereas the Wall Street Journal and Trib lean right.

But not all of the Times is left leaning.

the Times does a pretty good job of offering the opposing view on most any position they take.
Plus they host Conservative columnists and 'Letters-to-the-Editor.
The Times does a far better job of offering 'balance' than any of the big Rightfield outlets that I peruse.....Epoch Times, Federalist, Bongino, InfoWorld, OAN, Fox, and so on.

If they are "communist propaganda' as the good poster asserts.....well, it sure would be helpful if that poster....'Angus'......would offer up several examples that illustrate this 'communist propaganda' thingy....and, of course, offer us some context on whatever 'example' he wishes to offer.

Thanx, in advance, poster Angus.
Spare us your pure idiocy. School children laugh at the theory that the NYT bares a resemblance to anything close to fair or balanced.

When governments pay for things by printing money, the result is hyperinflation.

You are confused. Congress/POTUS do not print money to pay for spending. They pass fiscal policy that may be funded by national debt through publicly sold i-owe-u notes called bonds.

Central Federal Bank is who conducts the monetary policy and "prints the money". One of their priorities is to keep inflation in check.

Last edited:
"School children laugh at the theory that the NYT......."
Ah, L'il Bripat, mon ami, have you ever read the Times?
Ever?
If so, for how long?
When?
What were your favorite sections? Columnists?

In fact, as you offer yourself as a qualified critic of the Times, and then dis it.......... well, tell us which newspapers you would recommend to the interested forum members here that can give us the knowledge and insight on political matters that you so often display here.

Now, I'm sure you are a really smart dudester, but, .........but you can't be everywhere all the time. Accordingly, you need sources to keep you apprised of the wide complicated world we all live in.

So batter, up L'il Bripat......what do you read when you are not reading the Times?
Be a help to the forum members. Be a contributor, not just a user.

I'd say he's probably down in the 20% range, realistically.

Of course, there's always that crowd who don't tend to think beyond the letters D and R who will hang onto a sinking ship the whole way to the bottom of the sea regardless. It's all they know, sadly. So that may be in Biden's favor.
The only people who support Biden support him only because he's not Trump. As long as Biden remains Not-Trump, they will support him, though clearly for no other reason.

Yes moron, listen to Biden, who has been consistently advocating full withdrawal from Afghanistan while in Obama's administration.

He was right and it doesn't matter that you are too much of braindead hack to ever give him credit for anything.

It's bit in him in the ass

Forum List

Back