Biden drops to 39% approval rating

1631295578984.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, L'il Bripat, mein freund.......tell us which newspapers you would recommend to the interested forum members here that can give us the knowledge and insight on political matters that you often display here.

So batter, up L'il Bripat......what do you read when you are not reading the Times?

Be a help to the forum members.
Be a contributor, not just a user.
I don't ead news papers, dumbass. They are all biased. I especially don't read ideological rags like the NYT. That's for brainwashed sheep like you.

I don't ead (sic) news papers,

OK, that's fine L'il Bripat.

Still, you must have outside sources of information that you tap into. After all, you can't be everywhere all the time.....hence, reportage of events outside of our little personal worlds is pretty much required if one wants to be an informed citizen of the United States, or indeed, the world.

So then, poster....what TV shows, what internet bloggers, what web-based news sources do you use to stay as informed as you posture to be.

Saddle up, Skippy.

OK, that's fine L'il Bripat.

Still, you must have outside sources of information that you tap into. After all, you can't be everywhere all the time.....hence, reportage of events outside of our little personal worlds is pretty much required if one wants to be an informed citizen of the United States, or indeed, the world.

So then, poster....what TV shows, what internet bloggers, what web-based news sources do you use to stay as informed as you posture to be.

Saddle up, Skippy.
That's fine, L'll douchebag. Now go fuck yourself. I'm not participating in this ring-around-the Rosy of irrationality.

"Now go phq* yourself."
(*editorial assist to the poster)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, little guy, I am not picking on you.
I am simply trying to enable you to help the forum understand better many of your pronouncements. By sharing with the forum your sources of information, well then, other members of the forum could also access them...read 'em, or watch 'em, or listen to 'em. And with that new knowledge may be able to help you more competently articulate your thoughts , or at minimum help you distribute that information you favor.

Now, to be sure, there may be some who would seek to dissuade you on the bona fides of your chosen sources. That happens, it is a 'discussion' format, after all.

So, little guy, take heart that there are members here who want you to be more effective than you've proven so far. It can happen. Some here are mildly interested in helping you be a better you.

Good luck, mein kleiner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, little guy, I am not picking on you.
I am simply trying to enable you to help the forum understand better many of your pronouncements. By sharing with the forum your sources of information, well then, other members of the forum could also access them...read 'em, or watch 'em, or listen to 'em. And with that new knowledge may be able to help you more competently articulate your thoughts , or at minimum help you distribute that information you favor.

Now, to be sure, there may be some who would seek to dissuade you on the bona fides of your chosen sources. That happens, it is a 'discussion' format, after all.

So, little guy, take heart that there are members here who want you to be more effective than you've proven so far. It can happen. Some here are mildly interested in helping you be a better you.

Good luck, mein kleiner.
I don't waste time attempting serious discussions wither feral baboons. Now go bother someone else.

Biden drops to 39% approval rating​

I think you have a typo, there, JG! Don't you mean Biddum's approval rating has just barely climbed UP to 39%?

We have him at about 11% approval here, and 9% of that is for all the laughter he gives us daily every time that simp opens his mouth.

He's sinking like a rock.

Ahh-- -- -- -- right in line with his personality and personability. :smoke:

RealClearPolitics has Biden at 45.4% approval. Trump had a lower approval rating at this time in his term and conservatives ignored it.

I’m not going to make the same mistake that conservatives made in the last election, I think there is a concern with Biden’s approval rating. Afghanistan is the first time his approval/disapproval rating inverted. He‘s now more disapproved than approved. That’s not good.

I think he deserves much of the criticism for how Afghanistan played out. Personally, I like that we got out of there and I think the past presidents just kind of ignored this issue and kept throwing money away into this no-win situation. Getting out is fine, but I have to believe that the execution could have been handled better and Biden deserves criticism for that.

Fortunately, I don’t think Biden will be seeking a second term anyway. I could be wrong. But either way, it’s not entirely his fault but the optics aren’t good for him and it will damage the party’s chances in the next elections.

My $0.02.

RealClearPolitics has Biden at 45.4% approval. Trump had a lower approval rating at this time in his term and conservatives ignored it.

I’m not going to make the same mistake that conservatives made in the last election, I think there is a concern with Biden’s approval rating. Afghanistan is the first time his approval/disapproval rating inverted. He‘s now more disapproved than approved. That’s not good.

I think he deserves much of the criticism for how Afghanistan played out. Personally, I like that we got out of there and I think the past presidents just kind of ignored this issue and kept throwing money away into this no-win situation. Getting out is fine, but I have to believe that the execution could have been handled better and Biden deserves criticism for that.

Fortunately, I don’t think Biden will be seeking a second term anyway. I could be wrong. But either way, it’s not entirely his fault but the optics aren’t good for him and it will damage the party’s chances in the next elections.

My $0.02.

Meh, short sighted.

"Chaos" coverage is turning to Taliban keeping their word so far and letting foreigners through, which means successful evacuation of remaining Americans.

So big picture will be that Biden got us fully out - which is a 70%+ issue. Even though it got off to a rough start the situation was stabilized and 110,000 people were successfully evacuated.

Meh, short sighted.

"Chaos" coverage is turning to Taliban keeping their word so far and letting foreigners through, which means successful evacuation of remaining Americans.

So big picture will be that Biden got us fully out - which is a 70%+ issue. Even though it got off to a rough start the situation was stabilized and 110,000 people were successfully evacuated.

I‘m with you on the 70% positive. I read an article from Forbes detailing the amount of money we have wasted there over the last 20 years. What a waste. Not to mention the lives we lost. Believe me, I’m glad we’re out.

My concern is with the optics. It looks bad and it wasn’t executed well. We see that reflected in his approval rating.

I hope you’re right that it’s just being short-sighted and not looking at the big picture because I personally 100% agree with you on that. However, I’m not so sure if the general public will see it that way. I think the approval rating graph will answer that question over time.

I‘m with you on the 70% positive. I read an article from Forbes detailing the amount of money we have wasted there over the last 20 years. What a waste. Not to mention the lives we lost. Believe me, I’m glad we’re out.

My concern is with the optics. It looks bad and it wasn’t executed well. We see that reflected in his approval rating.

I hope you’re right that it’s just being short-sighted and not looking at the big picture because I personally 100% agree with you on that. However, I’m not so sure if the general public will see it that way. I think the approval rating graph will answer that question over time.

As headlines go from "chaos" 2 weeks ago to "all Americans are out" in a week or two, Biden's favorability will rebound on this issue...assuming Taliban keeps doing what they are saying.

I quite agree that Joe Biden's approval rating will...and is...taking a hit over the ugly images of the Afghanistan withdrawal. It was inevitable given the speed of the Afghani government/military/polic collapse.

It happened fast. Much faster than the U.S. and our European allies anticipated.....faster even than many Taliban......had anticipated. A rush to the theater exit can never be pretty. Still, our military, our intelligence community, and our State Dpt. should have thoroughly gamed such a possibility well in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what the Taliban said back in June:

NBC News on June 25th:

"Even the Taliban are surprised at how fast they're advancing in Afghanistan

Even the Taliban are taken aback at how fast their forces are moving, one commander said, and have slowed down in some cases to avoid offending the U.S."
----------------------------------------------------------------

Even the Brits were surprised. This from the BBC.

BBC New on August 29th: "Speaking at RAF Brize Norton, he said the 31 August deadline imposed by the Taliban prevented them evacuating more people "who had helped us so wonderfully and courageously over the last 20 years".
---------------------------------------------------------------------

And the French got caught unawares too. They had 400 gendarmes training the Afghani police.

Afghanistan will shake out and he'll go back up on the big picture of having withdrawn the troops, while his predecessors kicked the can down the road.

Besides, when Trump had even lower approval you rightwingers thought it was just fine(when you weren't bitching about "fake polls")
Biden has been a failure for 50 years you loons are too stupid to see it, because you are told differently.

I quite agree that Joe Biden's approval rating will...and is...taking a hit over the ugly images of the Afghanistan withdrawal. It was inevitable given the speed of the Afghani government/military/polic collapse.

It happened fast. Much faster than the U.S. and our European allies anticipated.....faster even than many Taliban......had anticipated. A rush to the theater exit can never be pretty. Still, our military, our intelligence community, and our State Dpt. should have thoroughly gamed such a possibility well in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBC News on June 25th:

Even the Taliban are taken aback at how fast their forces are moving, one commander said, and have slowed down in some cases to avoid offending the U.S."

BBC New on August 29th: "Speaking at RAF Brize Norton, he said the 31 August deadline imposed by the Taliban prevented them evacuating more people "who had helped us so wonderfully and courageously over the last 20 years".

And the French got caught unawares too. They had 400 gendarmes training the Afghani police.
No, it was not inevitable, you fucking imbecile.

NBC News on June 25th:

Actually, no. There was plenty of intel on how fast they would fold, and Biden was informed.
Fact is that Biden and the Afghan president had a discussion on the optics

Forum List

Back