Biden drops "free college" from his massive taxing and spending bill

You can't pay for a three trillion plus dollar bill with "small" tax increases on the upper middle class and rich. They will have to hit all taxpayers with large increases. Sure, each individual thing in the bill can be paid by "small" tax increases but lump them all together and you need monster tax increases.

The CBO actually evaluate this bill at 5 trillion dollars meaning that 3 trillion will be added to our debt if this passes. It looks like it's stalled now, but the Communists will be trying to widdle it down enough to get Manchin to pass it while still keeping as much pork in it as possible.

The CBO actually evaluate this bill at 5 trillion dollars meaning that 3 trillion will be added to our debt if this passes. It looks like it's stalled now, but the Communists will be trying to widdle it down enough to get Manchin to pass it while still keeping as much pork in it as possible.
The CBO "evaluated" a fantasy...NOT "this bill"

Jill Biden Says Free Community College Off Table for Build Back Better Bill

''First lady Jill Biden said that two years of tuition-free community college won’t be part of the Democrats’ stalled child-care, healthcare and climate package, as she addressed a gathering of community college educators.

“Congress hasn’t passed the Build Back Better legislation yet. And free community college is no longer part of that package,” the longtime community college professor said Monday during remarks to the 2022 Community College National Legislative Summit...''

''First lady Jill Biden said that two years of tuition-free community college won’t be part of the Democrats’ stalled child-care, healthcare and climate package, as she addressed a gathering of community college educators.

“Congress hasn’t passed the Build Back Better legislation yet. And free community college is no longer part of that package,” the longtime community college professor said Monday during remarks to the 2022 Community College National Legislative Summit...''
Way to go Joe Manchin

Way to go Sinema

Eh. Community college is already free fo the low income.

Horse shit.

The bill would be paid for by a small increase in taxes on people making hundreds of thousands per year

Stop lying
That's what you liberals promise every time you do this, Lesh and every time it's the Middle Class that ends up paying more in taxes to pay for your give a ways. It's always a "small increase" in taxes and only for the "rich"!
Nobody with half a brain buys the bullshit anymore...

That's what you liberals promise every time you do this, Lesh and every time it's the Middle Class that ends up paying more in taxes to pay for your give a ways. It's always a "small increase" in taxes and only for the "rich"!
Nobody with half a brain buys the bullshit anymore...
And it’s not just the taxes. It’s the inflation that reigns down on the heads of the middle class as a result of flooding the economy with money.

I paid $1400 a course for my son's college education. I think it ended up being 125 credits, if I'm not mistaken. Of course, that's a private university, but I thought it wasn't too bad. But he also won a couple of private scholorships, so that helped out a little bit. Enough for books and whatnot.

He got a job at the grocery store his senior year in high school and worked at the grocery store for around five years.

He saved all of his money on the idea he had to pay me back, but I let him keep the loot he earned.

Community colleges are offering more and more courses in conjunction with local public schools to give kids college credit for courses they take while still in high school.

When will libs wake up?...dems lie...they lie to get your vote...they lie to get your money and they lie to get you to submit....

The Democrat party are infiltrated with stupid people ignorant to politics. Look at AOC. Okay, she got in when the people of NYC weren't paying attention. Since she took seat in Congress, she's been an embarrassment not only to their city, but to the nation. So what did they do, they overwhelmingly re-elected her. And this goes on with Mayors and Governors all over the country.

Forum List

Back